Audi A3 Sedan/Sportsback Owners - Check In

zerobim08

No good. But I just wanna save the hassle. Was lower by about 2k outside offer. Thanks dude! ð¤

What colour you getting?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I supposed so... 

You can try Autokinetics at 290 MacPherson Road. Look for Bryan or Jake.

Thanks...will note down this info and contact them for next servicing.

• Praise 2

Question - will installation of aftermarket carcam or wheels void warranty? Really can't stand the stock ride height but 5 year warranty is precious

Hahaz... same predicament, i also initially want to change rims, grille, suspensions, add in sony gs9 music player, exaust and stuffs.... foregoing the warranty... cos my last car i heck care, cos toyota, everything wack....

Then think2, siao, if so many cost throw in, might as well buy A4 at 30k difference.... Hehez... now in “monk” mode, tahan, spend money on my other hobbies, better entertainment value....

• Praise 2

Question - will installation of aftermarket carcam or wheels void warranty? Really can't stand the stock ride height but 5 year warranty is precious

Yes if proven these parts lead to damage on other parts

I bought one unit last Friday. Add in 5 yrs servicing with 5 year warranty and reverse cam at total price of 113,688. I feel its a bargin from the EXP jus weeks ago where the prices held at 119,999 and 3 yrs warranty with no service package. I traded in my Mazda 3 deluxe

Welcome to the club, I also changed from a Mazda 3 Deluxe. Lower road tax/insurance, better FC and overall a much better drive even when it's a 1.0 v 1.5.

Me too wondering. Because I ordered the car without a front cam. Wonder how much it will cost to fix at AD

Welcome to the club, I also changed from a Mazda 3 Deluxe. Lower road tax/insurance, better FC and overall a much better drive even when it's a 1.0 v 1.5.

Thanks dude! I have to change because my coe is at 71k. Cash out 1st before it runs lower and lower .. hopefully it will really be a better ride!
  • Praise 1

Me too wondering. Because I ordered the car without a front cam. Wonder how much it will cost to fix at AD

Thanks dude! I have to change because my coe is at 71k. Cash out 1st before it runs lower and lower .. hopefully it will really be a better ride! ð¤

That's high, mine was 67k coe. In this current coe state, did they take in your Mazda at close to paper?
  • Praise 1

That's high, mine was 67k coe. In this current coe state, did they take in your Mazda at close to paper?

3k more only, could hv got a better price outside. But I just want it hassle free. Anyway, the uber selling isn’t doing any good for Mazda cars
  • Praise 1

3k more only, could hv got a better price outside. But I just want it hassle free. Anyway, the uber selling isnât doing any good for Mazda cars

Yea, it's not a good time to try trade in an Uber car nowadays. I was lucky to get a good price for my Mazda 9 months back. Anw I'm pumping ron95, so no worries for you about the need to upgrade to Ron98 petrol.
  • Praise 1

3k more only, could hv got a better price outside. But I just want it hassle free. Anyway, the uber selling isnât doing any good for Mazda cars

Yea, it's not a good time to try trade in an Uber car nowadays. I was lucky to get a good price for my Mazda 9 months back. Anw I'm pumping ron95, so no worries for you about the need to upgrade to Ron98 petrol.

(edited)

which year mazda?

they quote for 62k which is insane for a year old car

Edited by Gnixer
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Hi 1MinuteMan , sis. SE never submit bid , how about yours , thanks

Edited by Asicskk
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2