• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 322 praises

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:56 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This world got these kind of people surprisingly

Ktglfc, Toothiewabbit, Sabian, RH1667, Mercs, Spring, bellboy, 5 other members and 3 Anonymous members praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:31 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

In the name of science. Our ordinary intelligence cannot comprehend the theories they are trying to prove.

FourZero and 1 Anonymous member praised this
You don’t stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:38 AM

Gary88
  • Gary88
    Clutched
    Author Image

Jackass... I first saw in a tv programme in NZ years ago, these are a group of people who play pranks involving pain and disgusting ideas, but very funny sometimes. I rem they make someone run on threadmill and collect his sweat and drink it. Put a pipe from someone ass and fart direct into the pipe go into someone nose. The best part is there's a guy sitting inside those portable toilet, and they hook the toilet and use a crane to do something like that G4 swing with that toilet, the shit splash all over inside the toilet with that guy inside, very funny indeed
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 04 May 2015 - 02:45 AM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This world got these kind of people surprisingly

you must be very free to watch this at 1am .... hahhaa

Thaiyotakamli, Mercs, FourZero, Byteslurve, Toothiewabbit, Holdenutessv and 2 Anonymous members praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:07 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you must be very free to watch this at 1am .... hahhaa

My friend send me one

Anyway i am jobless so nth to do surf mcf haha
FourZero and Spring praised this

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:32 AM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thought it was Steven Lim related when I saw the thread title...
2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:50 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

9c99ff1199319663db99a7d000325e49f6bbbb9f

Toothiewabbit, RH1667, Ktglfc and Mercs praised this

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:01 AM

Byteslurve
  • Premium member
    Byteslurve
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lj1i6b.jpg

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:40 AM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'm all for them doing stupid things, as long as they don't hurt others.

If they die out, better, our collective gene pool gets smarter!

RH1667, Mercs, Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this
吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hahha but its fun watching it. Thanks for sharing.

My friend send me one

Sunny and Thaiyotakamli praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:27 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

[quote name="Leinad8919" post="5476589" timestamp="1430692345"]

Thought it was Steven Lim related when I saw the thread title...[/quote
Steven lim not as siao as these people ahhahah
Angcheek and Sunny praised this

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:05 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

My friend send me one

You never go to NK to look for job as fatty adviser ... [sly]

[laugh]  [laugh]

Thaiyotakamli, Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:27 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

WTF!!!!!

Mercs and 1 Anonymous member praised this
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:33 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As the chinese saying goes:

一種米養百種人 ....

one kind of rice can feed many kinds of ppl ...

If there are normal ppl, there are bound to have siao people too :D

Thaiyotakamli and 1 Anonymous member praised this
Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:11 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

WTF!!!!!

Which one?

I think glue two bodies together abit siao haha

The other one use mouse trap for tongue. Oh ya sliding their butt in asphalt is epic siao haha

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Which one?

I think glue two bodies together abit siao haha

The other one use mouse trap for tongue. Oh ya sliding their butt in asphalt is epic siao haha

everything...  [rolleyes] .... really got so many fella so free to do such crazy stuff...  [hur]

Btw bro... when you prepare to take back Thailand from the military junta and restore normalcy to the Thai people ....  [laugh]

________________________________________________________________________________
________

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ang Mo don't have the concept of

身体发肤受之父母
Mercs praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:26 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

everything...  [rolleyes] .... really got so many fella so free to do such crazy stuff...  [hur]

Btw bro... when you prepare to take back Thailand from the military junta and restore normalcy to the Thai people ....  [laugh]

Nk dont have any relations with the Thai :D

everything...  [rs] .... really got so many fella so free to do such crazy stuff... 

Jamesc praised this

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

oh ya... didn't see the picture....  [laugh]

Thaiyotakamli praised this
________

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

Ahseng
  • Premium member
    Ahseng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

drink wax is cfm the top level of stupidity. in chinese only dead ppl eat wax..ahhahaa

Mercs praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: crazy, idiot, siao, extreme and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users