2 Chinese national women vs Singaporean man

D3badge

Supersonic
(edited)

I can catch at 0:47, directly translate google style," He everyday say to me all those sexual harassment words". So it's a pressure built up over time. Not a sudden event.

Maybe called her Xiao jie? I remember one PRC attacking a shop owner because he called her Xiao jie and this happened in Singapore....

Edited by Kusje
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Not I say one,

"Taking the law into one’s own hands cannot be condoned. Rule of Law means respecting the legal process. If everyone starts taking the law into his or her own hands, then we will no longer be a civilised society."

[laugh]

Don't worry la. As long as it is not political, my slap or punch will be considered a non seizable offence....

Turbocharged

Maybe called her Xiao jie? I remember one PRC attacking a shop owner because he called her Xiao jie and this happened in Singapore....

Ha ha ...

My PRC teacher taught us that Xiao Jie is the equivalent of "Miss"...

She never explained the special significance...whether by design or by ignorance I dunno

Ha ha ...

My PRC teacher taught us that Xiao Jie is the equivalent of "Miss"...

She never explained the special significance...whether by design or by ignorance I dunno

Haha! Xiao Jie has contextual meanings as well. Some of which not so benign.

[laugh]

'Xiao Jie' mention in PRC mean bad women of being a hostresses or prositute serving in bars & nightclubs ... [sweatdrop]

Kind of dissappointed with our mata. Those china woman disobeyed his order to go downstair for talk and is ok with our mata. Everyone try doing that disobey and see what will be the consequences.

This policeman can't even handle China women.

such scene is not uncommon, happen is many cities especially HK and China, their police also can't do much when the women make a scene 泼妇骂街.

'Xiao Jie' mention in PRC mean bad women of being a hostresses or prositute serving in bars & nightclubs ... [sweatdrop]

wah.....i better stop calling girls with the term.......don wanna kana slap!

I might be mistaken but after watching the first clip, I thought the woman was the one who used "F you" and the guy came back with a glib comment.

After that, the women kept saying he's the one who said it first..wonder whether is it flip prata..in these cases, maybe better to have video, else it's their words against the man.

Turbocharged

Haha! Xiao Jie has contextual meanings as well. Some of which not so benign.

[laugh]

Yeppers -

I knows -

That's why I am wondering how come the teacher neber explain - ignorance or setting us up for trouble?

If I was teaching english, I would be sure to explain the alternate meaning of "Madam" to people...

And also why some people object to "sir"

have to say the policeman was put in a difficult position but there should be a better way to have more control over the situation. the woman could just brush past him when he told her to stay where she was to be separated from the man. the woman could also be allowed to verbally gan him, and take his pic. think there is a fear of these PRCs so it escalated from there.

wah.....i better stop calling girls with the term.......don wanna kana slap!

I learnt it when I was back at my father's village in Hainan Island. They advised me not to call them 'Xiao Jie' whilst eating at their restaurants.

We call them "Mai" aka young aunty or just raise your hand .... -_-

Hypersonic

Yeppers -

I knows -

That's why I am wondering how come the teacher neber explain - ignorance or setting us up for trouble?

If I was teaching english, I would be sure to explain the alternate meaning of "Madam" to people...

And also why some people object to "sir"

teacher neber explain because teacher knows the ATBs like AMDK to call them xiao jie

:D

• Praise 2

I learnt it when I was back at my father's village in Hainan Island. They advised me not to call them 'Xiao Jie' whilst eating at their restaurants.

i think in SG if i raised my hand and say 'mai' to a women i kana slap......😂😂😂😂😂!
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

How about xiao mei?

Wifey likes to use "lang loi" (Canotonese)

Hypersonic

Not I say one,

"Taking the law into one’s own hands cannot be condoned. Rule of Law means respecting the legal process. If everyone starts taking the law into his or her own hands, then we will no longer be a civilised society."

[laugh]

But, when faced with uncivilised party, if you do not react accordingly, you will forever be in the losing end.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1