What kind of massage you like the most?

kobayashiGT

Turbocharged

Massage cost at least $50 so I don't like to spend on this kind of expense. Cannot bear to, not I don't like massage.

$50? Izzit 20 min massage? I see now all like 3 figures kind, so I also cannot bear to burn my $ like dat.

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

Hahaha. It's free and with lotsa love from your kids!

You are a happy man bro! (consider as a kind of happy ending also)

Hahahaha.

overseas massages are good for me cos when I travel, I switch off and relac [grin]

Bali massages cheap and good [thumbsup]

But the best massages are the shoulder ones I received from my kids after I come back from work :D

Internal Moderator

That goes without saying.

Weird right if a man massage a man. hahaha.

Any massage will do but must be [gorgeous] and ( . Y . ) ....... :wub:

merci beaucoup! hahahah!

Must give our little boy koba some face mah. He wants to win petrol vouchers [sly] I will keep those comments to myself [laugh] [laugh]

Internal Moderator

It's just haven't reached it fullest potential.

Guys. contribute with some tactfulness arh! hahah. I don't wanna get blacklist by @Pchou. So malu one. :ph34r:

I am intrigued.... intrigued that this thread is so slow moving for it's title and it has not veered into the 'related' contents yet... much restraint, so wow, big surprise!

Haha. Massage is to cure sore and ache, not broken bones! hahahha..

that time i young mar.......swollen wrist also call sprain...😅😅😅....that was the only time i went for a massage done by a really old auntie. Some of my friends and relatives has offered to pay for massages especially overseas. I always refused their kind offer......i just dont like to be touched by 'any' women......but thats just me lar.....maybe i feel uncomfortable being 'molested'.......😀😀😀😀!

It's just haven't reached it fullest potential.

Guys. contribute with some tactfulness arh! hahah. I don't wanna get blacklist by @Pchou. So malu one. :ph34r:

Hahaha, later if this thread drift to something else... @babyblade will quickly lock it! hahaha

Hypersonic

Hahaha, later if this thread drift to something else... @babyblade will quickly lock it! hahaha

So sweet... :D

HLe_20111126_939_7K-2w-940x530.jpg

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Oh. hahaha. U must be really young that time bro!

Really??? I like massage leh! hahaha. You must give them a certain level of professionalism mah. They touch you "professionally".

haha.

that time i young mar.......swollen wrist also call sprain...😅😅😅....that was the only time i went for a massage done by a really old auntie. Some of my friends and relatives has offered to pay for massages especially overseas. I always refused their kind offer......i just dont like to be touched by 'any' women......but thats just me lar.....maybe i feel uncomfortable being 'molested'.......😀😀😀😀!

Hypersonic

Why can't man massage on woman ? .. :angry:

Cannot meh? :huh:

I am so going to open one x interesting thread every month.

So my interesting thread of the month is this!

But need to put some disclaimers, due to this is a public forum and also we have a group of female members, please be tactful and refrain yourself from posting anything that is offensive arh. Let's just make this a positive and interesting topic.

So. . . As the title goes, what is your favorite style of massage?

Thai Massage?

Oil Massage?

Swedish Massage?

Shiatsu Massage?

Reflexology?

Hot Stone Massage?

Osim Massage Chair?(haha)

My own personal take is i kinda like oil massage and reflexology. Oil massge is the oil fragrance and i like the no friction kneading. Reflexology is because i like how it feels after the foot massage. My feet seems very very light!

I never tried hot stone before thou. hahah.

Lai i give you Praise 5 points! Good luck ah see if this thread can be thread of the month!

hahahahahha

Internal Moderator

Can lah! I would love to massage any woman that want me to massage them.

I mean male and male. seems weird right? haha. Okay. I am super straight one. so this is my personal preference. hahahahha. 🚺

Why can't man massage on woman ? .. :angry:

Internal Moderator

Haha. Merci Beaucoup! You also must chip in! What massage you like? haha.

Lai i give you Praise 5 points! Good luck ah see if this thread can be thread of the month!

hahahahahha

Healing touch is good. I like deep tissue massage, to release the knots in the body. But for those doing first time, will find it painful. Whole body feel very light after the massage. Shiok.

which outlet did you try? expensive?

6th Gear
(edited)

Massage is too Ex in S'pore....I like those in Bali...BTW going to Phuket in June, any good ones to recommend there?

Nowadays see a lot of spas popping up & some even 24hrs... Are those 'clean'? Juz curious....

Seems like the days of large 'Heath Centres' are over... Use to have a few in Marina South... All closed down.

Edited by Karu
↡ Advertisement