ALL About BMW 3 series (ALL generation)

Mercury1

Turbocharged

Last time there was a unsecured tap available, everyone brought their own hose. Now Govt lock up all the tap knn.

For member only :(

I lazy 1. Only sent every 2 wks.

HDB very hard to sell wash lah. I like to hose the entire car.

AMK is pretty tight though, inside the complex cars were parked all over the place. Check out Toh Guan if you get a chance.

I only go to AMK Autopoint. Toh Guan is too far for me.

Are you familiar with the secret Revol handshake? If not no 10 car washy :XD:

ohhhh so simple ........... I thought need extra $$$ or take Test paper or look like @chowyunfatt

They shld put "sign any package and enjoy using car wash facility at $10." in their website. ...

Saw they have a branch in AMK industrial .. good for me

I would say 4GC

what would have better residuals... a 4GC or 3GT?

• Praise 1

please enlighten me about the handshake ... I need David to handshake for me ? :D

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Haha I haven't used their car wash service yet just the package, I need david to enlighten me too [thumbsup]

please enlighten me about the handshake ... I need David to handshake for me ? :D

Have two more kids and then u can jump straight to the X5 hehe

I look at the new x1 video... Jin swee leh.. Considering to change into x1/x3 in 2-3years after F30 haha

• Praise 1

Last time there was a unsecured tap available, everyone brought their own hose. Now Govt lock up all the tap knn.

AMK is pretty tight though, inside the complex cars were parked all over the place. Check out Toh Guan if you get a chance.

I would say 4GC

I usually go on Sunday. Not really an issue for me.

By the way, this is for you:

https://youtu.be/zKrXFTL_6pw

(edited)

what would have better residuals... a 4GC or 3GT?

i believe its 4gc ... but its also more expensive and stylo .

recently was at pml , most tested the 4gc ... I saw a dad buying for the son ....... son test driving .

Wu Liew Lang .......

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4

Turbocharged

Congrat! Post pictures [thumbsup]

I let you know when I collect my 4GC next week [laugh]

Wah lieu, this is the new Singapore [jawdrop]

recently was at pml , most tested the 4gc ... I saw a dad buying for the son ....... son test driving .

Wu Liew Lang .......

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

So far so good, had one electric issue but PML says its cause I press the speed limiter button (am sure I didn't) but everything is running smooth.

so you lads with F30s... overall, reliable so far?

Wu Liew Lang .......

The GT is actually $1k more expensive than the GC. But then it is a much bigger car.

• Praise 1

The GT is actually $1k more expensive than the GC. But then it is a much bigger car.

Price aside, but I really cannot stand the look of the jacked up GT.

(edited)

So far so good, had one electric issue but PML says its cause I press the speed limiter button (am sure I didn't) but everything is running smooth.

BMW speed limiter only limits you for a short period. if you continue to hit the accelerator, it'll let you go past the limited speed set.

Same for the cruise control. you set the speed to 90km/h and cruise,... then if you decide to overtake someone, just hit the accelerator and it'll go above the speed set. After you overtake, just release the accelerator and the car will settle back to cruise control speed set. Very useful on NS highway.

Unlike Merc, once you set the speed it stays at that speed,.. whether its limiter or cruise control.

I believe you must have hit some electronic bug. Usually you just need to turn off and on the engine to reboot, and it'll go back to normal.

Edited by Miles
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

That was exactly it was at the lights and when it turn green the car engine suddenly cut power and wouldn't go pass 3K rpm and seem to slow down every second, it was heavy traffic as well.

As you said I had to off the engine and restart to fix the problem. Really caught me off guard, was quite concern might get hit from the back. Thankfully hasn't repeated since.

BMW speed limiter only limits you for a short period. if you continue to hit the accelerator, it'll let you go past the limited speed set.

Same for the cruise control. you set the speed to 90km/h and cruise,... then if you decide to overtake someone, just hit the accelerator and it'll go above the speed set. After you overtake, just release the accelerator and the car will settle back to cruise control speed set. Very useful on NS highway.

Unlike Merc, once you set the speed it stays at that speed,.. whether its limiter or cruise control.

I believe you must have hit some electronic bug. Usually you just need to turn off and on the engine to reboot, and it'll go back to normal.

• Praise 1

That was exactly it was at the lights and when it turn green the car engine suddenly cut power and wouldn't go pass 3K rpm and seem to slow down every second, it was heavy traffic as well.

As you said I had to off the engine and restart to fix the problem. Really caught me off guard, was quite concern might get hit from the back. Thankfully hasn't repeated since.

you can also increase the speed on the limiter to 200 so that you can accelerate without limit

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Never thought of increasing the limiter, will do so tomorrow. Cheers! Although150 will probably do me fine [rolleyes]

you can also increase the speed on the limiter to 200 so that you can accelerate without limit

Anyone know what these rims are?

post-78681-0-12318800-1435249698_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement