Tiens billionaire treats 6400 staff luxury holiday in France

Janling3

Hypersonic

You support our merger too 😂😂😂

Is that what it looks like when you two are merged?

photo-thumb-52704.jpg

[laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

full marks for publicity and haolian

employee benefit? nah

i think the employees esp those who stayed in the "luxury" 3 star - 4 star accomodation probably preferred a cash bonus instead.

:D

• Praise 4

employee benefit? nah

i think the employees esp those who stayed in the "luxury" 3 star - 4 star accomodation probably preferred a cash bonus instead.

yes bro.. agree with you.. chinaman die die want face.. esp the whole world watching, makes them lagi more happy.. no matter the cost....

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Whilst it may be loose change to the billionaire bosses, you have to give them credit for actually forking out millions to reward their staff [thumbsup]

I know of many bosses who stinge on staff benefits etc esp when profits come down (note: not loss hor). These kind of bosses are the pits [thumbsdown] and they will be "rewarded" when their staff leave for greener pastures in next to no time!!

As for Tiens, this gesture will go a long way towards staff loyalty and Tiens will be rewarded with motivated staff who will go the extra mile, improved productivity which may eventually surpass what was forked out for this holiday, well done!!!!

i can relate to this very well. almost every yr my co will do quite well fm jan to sep-oct. but traditionally will b quieter in the mths fm oct-dec. so every yr end he will say co not doing well or not enough. n gives us lesser bonus as expected bcos of this. there was even a yr when he said co not doing well...but he bought a brand new 300k car.

• Praise 2

i can relate to this very well. almost every yr my co will do quite well fm jan to sep-oct. but traditionally will b quieter in the mths fm oct-dec. so every yr end he will say co not doing well or not enough. n gives us lesser bonus as expected bcos of this. there was even a yr when he said co not doing well...but he bought a brand new 300k car.

No one is surprise. Can you imagine, to restore the CPF, governement even has to give incentive. It is really the thot of the boss that count, the heart that count, the action that counts and not merely the lip service. Think about the company Tien, does he have to do that? With so many people hungry for job, even if 100 employees left at the same time, there will be at least 500 outside queuing to fill up the vacancy. To bring the whole company for a tour, it means a total shutdown for the company. How many bosses are willing to do that? May God bless him and his family

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

No one is surprise. Can you imagine, to restore the CPF, governement even has to give incentive. It is really the thot of the boss that count, the heart that count, the action that counts and not merely the lip service. Think about the company Tien, does he have to do that? With so many people hungry for job, even if 100 employees left at the same time, there will be at least 500 outside queuing to fill up the vacancy. To bring the whole company for a tour, it means a total shutdown for the company. How many bosses are willing to do that? May God bless him and his family

yeah lor. many of the bosses only think abt their own needs. when make gd money, keep it to himself. when don make money, everyone has to share the "loss".

• Praise 2

Certain group may prefer a cash bonus, but the this tour has a lot of exclusive events created for them, that alone is certainly worth the trip. Not a lot of bosses are that generous. I met my fair shares of real jialat type.

Be it for face value or not, from table wiper motto. He really put the money where his mouth is and spend it with his staff. Well done.

Supercharged

..thks guys..just browse thru it ..anyway bosses in this caliber ..20 mills is loose change.. but being able to do it for ALL the staffs says something a this man... [thumbsup]

20mil is just the expenses for the travel hor!

in Singapore, taokays will tell you the one week amounted to 200mil lose of income!

I know of many bosses who stinge on staff benefits etc esp when profits come down (note: not loss hor). These kind of bosses are the pits [thumbsdown] and they will be "rewarded" when their staff leave for greener pastures in next to no time!!

Just like in army, where there are officers and there are leaders, in business, there are bosses and business leaders.

Caring for employees does not need to be by trips or by gifts. It can be as simple as allowing flexible working hours, or tele-working, or even making sure that the employees are comfortable at the office. Those that work their workers like slaves, will find that their productivity isn't as good as another company which doesn't.

• Praise 3

they say France is very nationalist and look down on asian, now this guy literally throw money in the face yet they have to welcome them.

• Praise 2

Just like in army, where there are officers and there are leaders, in business, there are bosses and business leaders.

Caring for employees does not need to be by trips or by gifts. It can be as simple as allowing flexible working hours, or tele-working, or even making sure that the employees are comfortable at the office. Those that work their workers like slaves, will find that their productivity isn't as good as another company which doesn't.

Well said bro, even at my level; I try to give some flexibility to my team like allowing them occasional longer lunches, coming in late esp when they have have worked late the previous night, taking unofficial time off to attend urgent matters etc. All these done on my own accord and obviously I will have to answer for it should this be blown up (other heads who don't practice this may blow the whistle).

Reason I allow this is to create a conducive and pleasant environment so that the staff will look forward to work (instead of dragging their feet) which in turn means they will give their best and go the extra mile. I'm happy cos work gets done (more often than not in overtime and when ridiculously tight deadlines are given) and they are happy cos they feel a sense of gratitude.

In short, if we small fry can give and take a little for our team, you can imagine how much more a boss with much more leeway can do and it saddens me that some of them are really calculative and have a penny wise pound foolish mentality [thumbsdown]

• Praise 5

they say France is very nationalist and look down on asian, now this guy literally throw money in the face yet they have to welcome them.

Like it or not, the French and in fact the Western World has to accept that Asians and Chinese in particular are the new rich and they will have to serve them as the Asians have the economic power to buy their goods and be the tourists with the $ to spend.

That said, let us Asians not be complacent and that this could easily flip the other way round as it was during our father's time where the Western World called the shots but I supposed in those days the Westerners developed first hence they got a head start but we have long since caught up in many areas though there are still some areas where we can still improve on.

• Praise 8

Hypersonic

maybe when company not doing so well, the coe might have been down in tandem with the economy (maybe) and he as boss took opportunity to buy a car .... many bosses like dat one type around

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

employee benefit? nah

Got employee benefits lah... all fully paid for trip and no need to work leh :D

Maybe for some of them, its their first overseas trip ... so, good for them :))

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Bloody capitalist.

Don't even let his staff rest and spend time with their family.

Make his staff travel with him on their holiday and ask them

to do more work purchasing things.

That's not Nice.

• Praise 1

If my employer invite me to go Paris on working trip, I won't mind! As long got 5 star hotel, sun-kissed babes.....all FOC, what's not to like? ;)

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

I cannot even begin to fathom how being herded around with 6399 other colleagues on a packed tour schedule could even be considered luxurious by any means

And if the employer doesn't even pay me enough to go shopping in Paris, how does that translate into enjoyment?

😂

Edited by Enye
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1