Tiens billionaire treats 6400 staff luxury holiday in France

Janling3

It's actually quite common for Chinese co to go for tour every year

春游 is quite common

Most local ones usually do a nearby trip

Kinda widely practice in China

For SG, it's goat farms, vegetable farms....etc...

↡ Advertisement

It's actually quite common for Chinese co to go for tour every year

春游 is quite common

Most local ones usually do a nearby trip

Kinda widely practice in China

For SG, it's goat farms, vegetable farms....etc...

And Istana tour? :D:D:D

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Got employee benefits lah... all fully paid for trip and no need to work leh :D

Maybe for some of them, its their first overseas trip ... so, good for them :))

but then again, what's their salary like ??

no point if pay then say (in our standards) $18k a year then then bring then ona $6k trip right ??

• Praise 2

i can relate to this very well. almost every yr my co will do quite well fm jan to sep-oct. but traditionally will b quieter in the mths fm oct-dec. so every yr end he will say co not doing well or not enough. n gives us lesser bonus as expected bcos of this. there was even a yr when he said co not doing well...but he bought a brand new 300k car.

There is 1 company I work with can't make $ coz the boss's expense is too high. All his children work for him and everyone has a car paid by company. Even his son who is not working in the company is also driving company's car. Build 3 story house with lift when declare company is not making $. [confused]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

There is 1 company I work with can't make $ coz the boss's expense is too high. All his children work for him and everyone has a car paid by company. Even his son who is not working in the company is also driving company's car. Build 3 story house with lift when declare company is not making $. [confused]

that boss is an ass n don deserve to hv anyone work for him.

• Praise 1

they say France is very nationalist and look down on asian, now this guy literally throw money in the face yet they have to welcome them.

The whole trip serves many explicit and implicit objectives, of course the amount of money spent, time taken to shut down the entire business for several days is worthwhile compared to far sighted purpose.

1. Tiens would be known as very generous to his staff (from top management to the lowest tier of the management).The staff, in turn, will go for the extra mile to the company. Many more want to join Tiens.

2. Tiens choose France for the holiday destination is to prove that money can buy the pride of the nationalist French in a very big way.

3. To show the world how Chinese value 'face'.

All of this, is just a very extravagant display of how Chinese culture is all about, especially Tiens.

With that kind money spent and the 'money lost' during the shutdown, any "Warren Buffet" or "Bill Gate" or any good angmo would donate such cool amount to a charity or foundation for the less fortunate people. Different way for different noble or commercial purpose how you spent or use your money. :)

The strategy and its execution require sheer amount of business acumen, I must say.

• Praise 1

The whole trip serves many explicit and implicit objectives, of course the amount of money spent, time taken to shut down the entire business for several days is worthwhile compared to far sighted purpose.

1. Tiens would be known as very generous to his staff (from top management to the lowest tier of the management).The staff, in turn, will go for the extra mile to the company. Many more want to join Tiens.

2. Tiens choose France for the holiday destination is to prove that money can buy the pride of the nationalist French in a very big way.

All of this, is just a very extravagant display of how Chinese culture is all about, especially Tiens.

With that kind money spent and the 'money lost' during the shutdown, any "Warren Buffet" or "Bill Gate" or any good angmo would donate such cool amount to a charity or foundation for the less fortunate people. Different way for different noble or commercial purpose how you spent or use your money. :)

The strategy and its execution require sheer amount of business acumen, I must say.

my only point is no one will turn away money even how class and snobbish they used to be, those branded shop may turn away few PRC customers, but when they come in 6400 of them, they are laughing their way to the bank [laugh][laugh]

Hypersonic

my only point is no one will turn away money even how class and snobbish they used to be, those branded shop may turn away few PRC customers, but when they come in 6400 of them, they are laughing their way to the bank [laugh][laugh]

$ is king.

Whether it's from the Middle east, Russians or the chinese.

• Praise 1

It's in multiples of 6400, 代购+团购 from friends, relatives, the retailers raking in the dollars sure welcome them

(edited)

Granted but we cant deny the fact that he is willing to kick the bucket and let his employee enjoy in contrast to some employers who .......haiz. [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown] And his gesture is even better than some of the promotions offered by companies such as banks and shopping center that gives out promotion to loyal customer but limited to first 20 per day! Isnt such promotion equivalent to the value "face" as well? :D:D:D Or maybe another example closer to us. How many of us gives year end bonus to our maid? Is it because we want to save the face and be prudent in our money?

Edited by Rayleigh
  • Praise 2

Granted but we cant deny the fact that he is willing to kick the bucket and let his employee enjoy in contrast to some employers who .......haiz. [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown] And his gesture is even better than some of the promotions offered by companies such as banks and shopping center that gives out promotion to loyal customer but limited to first 20 per day! Isnt such promotion equivalent to the value "face" as well? :D:D:D Or maybe another example closer to us. How many of us gives year end bonus to our maid? Is it because we want to save the face and be prudent in our money?

This is how Tiens wants to show off to the whole world, France in particular, his appreciation to all of his 6400 staff in a very big way. I have to agree that this requires very wiling heart to part with that money for the similar reason. Every culture is different, be it main land Chinese, American, British, etc.

Yes, bro. Everything times 6400 is no joke man. Hotel, shops, restaurants, tourist spots tickets, etc. This kind of sale magnitude may only come once in a life time. [sweatdrop]

Supersonic

This kind of sale magnitude may only come once in a life time. [sweatdrop]

And that's why the Nice tourism guy will be play Mr. Nice guy to the tourists. But it's not a nice thought to consider that the really nice Nice won't be so nice after all the niceties are over.

it's a MLM company bah...

Don't need work one lah... just recruit members can liao.

Its nice to work in such company

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1