Anyone knows the owner of SGC936B

Ken_leong

Anyone knows the owner or anyone related to the above mentioned car? It's alarm was activated and its blasting its horn continuously(throughout the day and night) for the past few days.

It's parked at ball 124 Geylang East Ave 1 car park. The police came but they only took down the numbers and nothing else. And it's causing a nuisance to the residents.

post-25604-0-74538500-1431767180_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

You can spend a little money ask tow truck tow it to Lim Chu Kang cemetery area.It's worth that little money.Trust me. :D

• Praise 7

Supersonic

Anyone knows the owner or anyone related to the above mentioned car? It's alarm was activated and its blasting its horn continuously(throughout the day and night) for the past few days.

It's parked at ball 124 Geylang East Ave 1 car park. The police came but they only took down the numbers and nothing else. And it's causing a nuisance to the residents.

The battery can last that long? What brand huh?

I had thought of asking the owner that same question too if I ever see him. I want one too.

Maybe try to call LTA to contact the owner. The owner whole family may have went overseas and maybe stay nearby.

Turbocharged

If the car never ever been moved probably the family is away.

Reminds me of this maroon BMW 5-series I see... paint looks dusty and not so clean... the headlamp lenses also all cloudy and foggy...

Hasn't moved from that spot for like two months?!!

Maybe try to call LTA to contact the owner. The owner whole family may have went overseas and maybe stay nearby.

Police came means they exhausted all avenues to reach the car owner

Twincharged

You can spend a little money ask tow truck tow it to Lim Chu Kang cemetery area.It's worth that little money.Trust me. :D

No tow truck driver will do that. He will get into trouble also.

I think any normal battery can do that. My amaron batt managed to last for about 60hrs cuz my headlight switch spoilt and I parked at the airport and went malaysia for 2 nights. Came back then notice headlight still on. Luckily the car still can start. So I think for alarm sure can last longer than that.

No tow truck driver will do that. He will get into trouble also.

I think any normal battery can do that. My amaron batt managed to last for about 60hrs cuz my headlight switch spoilt and I parked at the airport and went malaysia for 2 nights. Came back then notice headlight still on. Luckily the car still can start. So I think for alarm sure can last longer than that.

My hazard lights 3 hours never off and the battery already kong kah kiao. 😭

• Praise 1

Twincharged

My hazard lights 3 hours never off and the battery already kong kah kiao. 😭

Maybe your battery old already. Hazard light shouldn't drain much. There's this old man driving a getz park at the same carpark as me one and he always forget to off hazard light when he come home in the evening. Morning I see his car the hazard light still flashing.

• Praise 1

Maybe your battery old already. Hazard light shouldn't drain much. There's this old man driving a getz park at the same carpark as me one and he always forget to off hazard light when he come home in the evening. Morning I see his car the hazard light still flashing.

I think so bro. It was a terrible ordeal. Stuck at the top deck of mscp next to NEX with the rain pouring. I approached at least 10 cars before kind man in a black lancer help me by sambong the car

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Once I parked with the hazard lights on and went to buy food. On my return less than 10 mins later, I could not start the engine. Of course my car battery was already quite old then. I was about to fly off 11/2 hours later. Luckily there was a petrol station nearby to get a replacement battery!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1