• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Upon requests for SG50 decals, we have came up with our SG50 decals for sale. It's selling like hotcakes. Get one today for your ride to celebrate our memorable 50 years of independence. 

They are available in $5 and $10 sizes. Please call up 6341 6164 for more info. 

05f8K50.jpg

ecXdacU.jpg

pWc7Ghr.jpg

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:55 PM

oobbdd
  • oobbdd
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's good to see you here. This is Sally. I wonder if you need any diag tools, if you have any interest, pls contact me. My email is: oobbdd@yahoo.com. Have a nice day!

Upon requests for SG50 decals, we have came up with our SG50 decals for sale. It's selling like hotcakes. Get one today for your ride to celebrate our memorable 50 years of independence. 

They are available in $5 and $10 sizes. Please call up 6341 6164 for more info. 

05f8K50.jpg

ecXdacU.jpg

pWc7Ghr.jpg

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:11 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Does it come in black?
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:18 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Does it come in black?

No Sir, sorry for that 

Mercury1 praised this

Back to Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: sg50, decals, stickers, singapore and 3 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users