• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
153 replies to this topic | 625 praises

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i know toshiba sells washing machine. What else ?

I am now using my Toshiba Lap Top to informing you this good product   :a-happy:

got warehouse sale? 

Toshiba doesn't sells bra    :chilling:

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:32 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I am now using my Toshiba Lap Top to informing you this good product   :a-happy:

Toshiba doesn't sells bra    :chilling:

muahahahhaah....u made my day :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

Evillusion
  • Premium member
    Evillusion
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

My Toshiba Regza 42 inch bought 8 yrs ago is still going strong.....knn korean brands which look nice are just like their girls....plastics and breakdown frequently!
Latio2005A and Mr_b20 praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

muahahahhaah....u made my day :XD:  :XD:  :XD:

I've never see a fan of bra before, thanks to MCF providing me this life time experience   :a-whiteflag:

RadX, Byteslurve, Spring and Tohto praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:49 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I've never see a fan of bra before, thanks to MCF providing me this life time experience   :a-whiteflag:

he will reply

CB 2B...kekekeke

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he will reply

CB 2B...kekekeke

I'd chosen "B's" in my new nick before hand for his great signature coming in later    [sweatdrop]    [:/]

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:04 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Last time Japanese brands took over entire market against the German and American brand TVs. Now Korean, then Chinese ?

People change TV and phones these days like changing clothes.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its a pity. Thot getting Toshiba to replace my 11 year old Toshiba aircon system.
Latio2005A, nazerath, RH1667, Maroon5 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

Leinad8919
  • Leinad8919
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'd chosen "B's" in my new nick before hand for his great signature coming in later    [sweatdrop]    [:/]

Maybe Mockngbrd misread as "Toshibra".....and from his profile picture, I don't think he will settle for "B"
Sunny, 2BDriver and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:26 AM

Mrmilktooth
  • Premium member
    Mrmilktooth
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

my current Toshiba tv running 3 years +... but I have the idea that their products quite ever lasting.. since my parents era..

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:26 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Maybe Mockngbrd misread as "Toshibra".....and from his profile picture, I don't think he will settle for "B"

lol....

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:34 AM

Latio2005A
  • Latio2005A
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

My second fridge is a Toshiba bought 6 mths ago. Made in Thailand though.
No Free Lunch
I am semi-retired. Smelling roses before it is too late.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:39 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

overheads too high in singapore.,, looks like we priced ourselves out of competition. Huat ah

RH1667, FourZero, 2BDriver, Toothiewabbit, Mercs, Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hehehe like that also can link to WW2,

Bloody jap.. WW2 deny.. now aftersales service also wanna run road..

My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:45 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

i still have my Portege laptop from 2008.  Rawks!  changed to SSD and upped the ram and it still flies.

FourZero praised this

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Me and my parents in law bought toshiba tvs in 2007-2008. Still working.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:02 AM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Toshiba makes good products. A pity....

Latio2005A and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:04 AM

Vroomtattat
  • Vroomtattat
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sanyo no longer exists?

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:08 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have a 12 year old aircon and a 3 year old LED TV from Toshiba. If spolit how....? <_< [sweatdrop]

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:09 AM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

In accordance with car forum.

Buy Car from PI scare they ran road. Buy electrical appliances also scare that company ran road. Take heart to those members that just brought TV, air con, fridge etc.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toshiba, singapore, may, leaving and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users