• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
153 replies to this topic | 625 praises

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:08 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got toshiba warehouse sale please post here...hahaha.
Ktglfc and Jamesc praised this

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:15 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

PM me if you gets notifications, I trust Toshiba quality   :a-m1212:  

Toothiewabbit, Vid, Mercs, Spring and Jamesc praised this

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 23 May 2015 - 02:33 PM

BobbyTan_74287
  • Premium member
    BobbyTan_74287
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Akira is still alive here!

Akira is actually Singapore company. Not Japan.

....zzz....i bought a toshiba TV last dec..knn

I think it is ok as Toshiba will sure appoint agent to do servicing. My Fridge is Toshiba and using for around 3 years. I trust the brand and that is why I bought Toshiba Fridge.

Cheers!
Bobby

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:06 PM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    5th Gear
    Author Image

omg ...my aircon bought in 2013 

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:56 PM

Ktglfc
  • Premium member
    Ktglfc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What kind of program you and wifey watch at such late hours? Can share the program title? Haha

All our local drama lor :D

And CNA on news :)

Ya... pls PM all Bros and Sis here... And we can block book the queue solely for MCF members :))

Rich: is not about how much you have, but how much you give.

The sky has turned brighter.
There's a glorious rainbow that beckons those with a spirit of adventure and there are rich findings at the end of that rainbow.
Find that rainbow, go ride it.

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:55 AM

Ahwhye
  • Ahwhye
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Philips used to make TV and audio stuffs there, but it has exited consumer electronics biz few years ago. The domestic appliance biz that used to be in Jurong moved into one of the building. Now as I know, one building is under re-construction for the new biz in healthcare and lifestyle (dun ask me what is its lifestyle about), one building is being put on sale, remaining units take up the rest.....very diff from its heyday when it had to get additional empty land for staff car park..

Some of the Philips' CE product you see on market are made by third parties, its sole role in these is to collect royalties for using its name....

Everything from Philips are made in China nowadays, at least that's what I see on the boxes.

I wonder what the plant in Toa Payoh makes, or is it just a logistics warehouse?

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:09 PM

Showster
  • Premium member
    Showster
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow! Sounds like Sony intentionally made products with a built in self destruct mechanism designed to activate on the night before warranty expires!

Haha you never know. I find my Samsung Mobile Phone slows down tremendously a year after use as well, although there are many reasons for that.

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:52 PM

Ahseng
  • Premium member
    Ahseng
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Akira is actually Singapore company. Not Japan.

I think it is ok as Toshiba will sure appoint agent to do servicing. My Fridge is Toshiba and using for around 3 years. I trust the brand and that is why I bought Toshiba Fridge.

Yea i bought a toshiba fridge the same time as the TV too, wife was wandering around the fridge area when i was lookin at TV deals. lol

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

No big deal now brands come and go,and come again.If Toshiba wants to come again they can.

For servicing just spend few buck get an electrical repair agent.Also no big deal. :a-bang:

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I like Japanese brands alot. My TVs and Devices and lappys all Sony. 

Next time new house also try to get all Japanese. Cars also I get Japanese. lol

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:52 AM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wife also must get Japanese one :a-bang: .

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:19 PM

Metalslug2
  • Premium member
    Metalslug2
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Wife also must get Japanese one :a-bang: .

oh ya. if Kyoko, confirmed get wahaha! must not let my gf hear

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:21 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Good for you. In the new economy, there is no brand loyalty - even for the manufacturers themselves, they go for any supplier and can move their manufacturing plant every now and then to stay competitive. I go for whichever product that provides the best experience and value.

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:24 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Toshiba just said it is Committed to Empowering Singapore on national TV.

so power bills going down? :huh:

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: toshiba, singapore, may, leaving and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users