Sharing of Good Lobang Sale

kobayashiGT

Twincharged
(edited)

If something too good, better keep far far away.

I ever bought similar items in Lazada, with prices too cheap compare to locally available. When you plug into ddesktop, yes it can show the full capacity. But problem starts when you try to write contents to its stated capacity, then files will start to go missing. Actually the card is of much lower capacity. I managed to send back items and requested for refunds successfully through Lazada.

Better buy locally for peace of mind. Anyway the prices has tumbled down so much. I still remember paying more than $100 for a 1GB card back in 2001 in Japan, which was cheaper than getting in Singapore!

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/pcshow/view_brochure/17447/#.WyCLxPZuK70

that's the one thing good about lazada ... they are the middle man. I bought a portable HDD last month and it died the next day and lazada handled the return and refund with no questions and free !

Aliexpress processes returns ... but return charges absorb by buyer.

Qoo10 on the other hand is just a selling platform ... they only help to sell, any problem settle yourself.

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement

just buy from amazon or somewhere reputable lah.

Samsung evo select for HP etc.

For car camera, i would get those rated for long life recording. Sandisk one is the cheapest on amazon.

Lot of counterfeit sd cards out there. And unless just use to store pretty disposable stuff like videos u watch for leisure. Otherwise it's car cam footage, or camera photos/videos, then pay a bit more.

Yah, am thinking of getting bigger-capacity ones for both phones and car cams. better not take risk, i think...

i have an iroad. and read that it's quite particular about sandisk. i use samsung evo and it's still ok.

Twincharged

just buy from amazon or somewhere reputable lah.

Samsung evo select for HP etc.

For car camera, i would get those rated for long life recording. Sandisk one is the cheapest on amazon.

Lot of counterfeit sd cards out there. And unless just use to store pretty disposable stuff like videos u watch for leisure. Otherwise it's car cam footage, or camera photos/videos, then pay a bit more.

I have not bought anything from amazon before ... feels far ...

so you use MLC or TLC for your car cam ?

for me I can use MLC as my carcam recorder is wired to under my glove box ... no heating issues.

actually sdcard and microsd is the physical size.

sdxc is high capacity sd card....above 32gb ?

ha ha ha... yah lor, i only found out just now when i googled [laugh]

had tot they were like SD/memory stick, etc. got different sizes... [smash]

Twincharged

Yah, am thinking of getting bigger-capacity ones for both phones and car cams. better not take risk, i think...

i have an iroad. and read that it's quite particular about sandisk. i use samsung evo and it's still ok.

just take a walk through SLS ... can find lots of cheap cards there .... compare the prices ... just make sure if you buy sandisk, you just see the Vector Magnetics company label on the packaging.

I really don't think the shops on SLS would want to con buyers over a few tens of dollars and put themselves at such risk.

ha ha ha... yah lor, i only found out just now when i googled [laugh]

had tot they were like SD/memory stick, etc. got different sizes... [smash]

only sony uses stick

I have not bought anything from amazon before ... feels far ...

so you use MLC or TLC for your car cam ?

for me I can use MLC as my carcam recorder is wired to under my glove box ... no heating issues.

I always get MLC/TLC mixed up haha.

I just use this. 32gb only.

https://www.sandisk.sg/home/memory-cards/microsd-cards/high-endurance-microsd

just take a walk through SLS ... can find lots of cheap cards there .... compare the prices ... just make sure if you buy sandisk, you just see the Vector Magnetics company label on the packaging.

I really don't think the shops on SLS would want to con buyers over a few tens of dollars and put themselves at such risk.

only sony uses stick

Haha. bit lehcheh to go down to SLS just for a memory card. Should buy online lah. But at least something with a reputable seller or maybe lazada moneyback guarantee like what @heartlander mentioned.

Twincharged

I always get MLC/TLC mixed up haha.

I just use this. 32gb only.

https://www.sandisk.sg/home/memory-cards/microsd-cards/high-endurance-microsd

oh... the white one ... very expensive ... I got my self the normal class 10 card ...also 32gb. but just bought a 64gb grey/white card coz got coupon (sandisk)

btw, anyone reading, REMAX cards suck !

I put a 16gb remax card in my home ip-cam and the card can also become unusable less than 2 years.

Twincharged

Haha. bit lehcheh to go down to SLS just for a memory card. Should buy online lah. But at least something with a reputable seller or maybe lazada moneyback guarantee like what @heartlander mentioned.

I actually agree with you if just buying one item.

but last Saturday, I took a train down to many things at one time .... upgrade my ip6, collect a mifi, collect a sdcard and collect an ipcam. so save on 3x the courier fees.

btw the train is so convenient ... walk from my flat to the station about 10 mins, take the train down to jalan besar stn, then walk over to sls ...another 10 mins !

Back to massage parlour

Heard from my frd ,currently in Sentosa (JB) area massage 3hrs @ RM100 .. 2 hrs body n 1 hr foot massage..

Dun know wu ngia boh...

• Praise 7

I actually agree with you if just buying one item.

but last Saturday, I took a train down to many things at one time .... upgrade my ip6, collect a mifi, collect a sdcard and collect an ipcam. so save on 3x the courier fees.

btw the train is so convenient ... walk from my flat to the station about 10 mins, take the train down to jalan besar stn, then walk over to sls ...another 10 mins !

so how's the update for your wife's ip6?

that's the one thing good about lazada ... they are the middle man. I bought a portable HDD last month and it died the next day and lazada handled the return and refund with no questions and free !

Aliexpress processes returns ... but return charges absorb by buyer.

Qoo10 on the other hand is just a selling platform ... they only help to sell, any problem settle yourself.

Me too

I also bought stuff from lazada

End up the stuff is faulty

They refunded me and didn’t need me to return the stuff

• Praise 2

Heard from my frd ,currently in Sentosa (JB) area massage 3hrs @ RM100 .. 2 hrs body n 1 hr foot massage..

Dun know wu ngia boh...

Waaa 2hrs body n 1 hr leg ... good deal.

I seldom go but a close go every wkend w the wife . Not at sentosa ... further in after the branded warehouse

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Me too

I also bought stuff from lazada

End up the stuff is faulty

They refunded me and didn’t need me to return the stuff

wow !! your name is Kim Jung something also ??

can don't return one ar ??

they arranged for the courier to pickup the dead portable HDD before they refunded me.

Twincharged

so how's the update for your wife's ip6?

I updated the result on the other page ... done in 3 hours ... but it was returned to me as an 128gb empty phone with updated ios and s/w. they were unable to backup my data as they said the ip6 ios was too old ??

anyway, managed to restore most of the data from icloud.

thing is running so far so good. told my wife to just load it up with stuffs so to test the reliability of the storage chip.

wow !! your name is Kim Jung something also ??

can don't return one ar ??

they arranged for the courier to pickup the dead portable HDD before they refunded me.

Hehe

My one $10 item mah :XD:

The world is full of smokers, esp salesmen lah...

so many times act blur ask them questions, then can know that they smoke till dunno like what...

just googled on difference betw micro SD and micro SDXC too, and it looks like the physical size is the same, means only need to check whether the gadget will accept the memory size (above 64 gb), and no need worry that the slot doesn't fit... (see i so noob didn't even know this...).

I don't even check whether microSD card is SDSC, SDHC or SDXC.

As long as class 10 64GB, I buy.

I bought Samsung Evo 64GB for $31 from QOO10.

I updated the result on the other page ... done in 3 hours ... but it was returned to me as an 128gb empty phone with updated ios and s/w. they were unable to backup my data as they said the ip6 ios was too old ??

anyway, managed to restore most of the data from icloud.

thing is running so far so good. told my wife to just load it up with stuffs so to test the reliability of the storage chip.

Just backup everything into computer.

After that, just restores everything from computer.

Nothing miss.

Supersonic

From what I have used, class 6 and above can use for car cams liow ... but nowadays all the cards are class10 and above liow ... so should not be a problem. the "and above" is the "u" sign with a number inside ... supposed to be faster/better.

most micro-sdcards also come with the sdcard adapter which can let you upsize physically to use a sdcard device.

however, downside is not all devices can readily accept cards above 64gb, esp older devices ... pls read the manual.

** I still remember this CB camera shop in Chinatown smoke me many years ago ... tell me class 2 is faster than class 6 !! and that class 2 can run in HD video camera ... KNN ... my videocam can only record a few secs then stop ... coz write speed too slow.

nowadays with info readily accessible, no excuse for us not to do our homework before buying stuff... just like buying car haha...
↡ Advertisement