2015 Forester 2.0

subarudreamer

Wah FXT back on sale, $125,800 with trade in vehicle. 8NG, min loan 30k and must buy insurance from them.

If all in after various rebate 110k I will switch now...LOL

But I guess they will not allow

↡ Advertisement

Yes its very chio

This caught my attention today when I saw a white one with such lights. 

Enhance the otherwise dull boring tail lights.

where carry ready stock pls

Thx

LS got alot of option for rims but may not the cheapest one..... YHI is the distributor of Enkei rims in SG, Autokinetics is getting the Enkei from them directly. But surprise that Autokinetics can sell slightly cheaper than YHI? [confused]  My friend has compared three of the shop who sell this Enkei rims, Autokinetics offer the best deal! [laugh]

All of the shop told can clear 4/2 BBK, but my frd don't really bother cos he want the light n nice rims only.... if can clear 4/2 then is add-on, cos need to spend agn... [smash]

That FP07 is really nice and clean design

Any chance they have 17"?

Cant seems to find a pic for that rim on a forester

Thx

LS got alot of option for rims but may not the cheapest one..... YHI is the distributor of Enkei rims in SG, Autokinetics is getting the Enkei from them directly. But surprise that Autokinetics can sell slightly cheaper than YHI? [confused] My friend has compared three of the shop who sell this Enkei rims, Autokinetics offer the best deal! [laugh]

All of the shop told can clear 4/2 BBK, but my frd don't really bother cos he want the light n nice rims only.... if can clear 4/2 then is add-on, cos need to spend agn... [smash]

All of the shop told can clear 4/2 BBK, but my frd don't really bother cos he want the light n nice rims only.... if can clear 4/2 then is add-on, cos need to spend agn...

Hi Titanic,

Hard to say never ever .. just one accident regardless our own fault or not, thinking may change and end up more $.

Believe ensuring at 4/2 bbk is good to go is prudent vs just aethestics but having both aesthetics and functionalities for sure is best.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

where carry ready stock pls

Thx

That FP07 is really nice and clean design

Any chance they have 17"?

Cant seems to find a pic for that rim on a forester

Thx

Don't think got ppl carry colin with ready stock.... you may need to wait for GB or source ard... but my advice is go for the reliable ppl who can provide you warranty 1 year with min shipping charges on exchange (if requires). If without warranty then you may need to pray hard hard liao... haha...

Btw, carousell got one set.... but is smoke not clear one... https://sg.carousell.com/p/colin-shread-led-tail-lamp-smoke-lens-red-tube-for-subaru-forester-sj-190930265/?ref=search&ref_sort_by=time_created%2Cdescending&ref_query=colin&ref_cc_id=1233&ref_referrer=%2Fsearch%2Fproducts%2F%3Fsort_by%3Dtime_created%252Cdescending%26query%3Dcolin%26cc_id%3D1233&ref_reqId=Dec8bFGbRHvUfBFvjyUxJo6G6RhfN72N

Eee.... why u need to change aftermarket with the same size 17'' rims leh? Forester shld go for 18'' rims at least then look nice bro!

Edited by titaniclexus

Don't think got ppl carry colin with ready stock.... you may need to wait for GB or source ard... but my advice is go for the reliable ppl who can provide you warranty 1 year with min shipping charges on exchange (if requires). If without warranty then you may need to pray hard hard liao... haha...

Btw, carousell got one set.... but is smoke not clear one... https://sg.carousell.com/p/colin-shread-led-tail-lamp-smoke-lens-red-tube-for-subaru-forester-sj-190930265/?ref=search&ref_sort_by=time_created%2Cdescending&ref_query=colin&ref_cc_id=1233&ref_referrer=%2Fsearch%2Fproducts%2F%3Fsort_by%3Dtime_created%252Cdescending%26query%3Dcolin%26cc_id%3D1233&ref_reqId=Dec8bFGbRHvUfBFvjyUxJo6G6RhfN72N

Eee.... why u need to change aftermarket with the same size 17'' rims leh? Forester shld go for 18'' rims at least then look nice bro!

- deleted -- meant to be praise for good lobang from bro Titanic

Edited by richard_crl032

All of the shop told can clear 4/2 BBK, but my frd don't really bother cos he want the light n nice rims only.... if can clear 4/2 then is add-on, cos need to spend agn...

Hi Titanic,

Hard to say never ever .. just one accident regardless our own fault or not, thinking may change and end up more $.

Believe ensuring at 4/2 bbk is good to go is prudent vs just aethestics but having both aesthetics and functionalities for sure is best.

Cheers.

Richard

Thanks advise... but my frd don't really think of BBK, if can fit juz add on..... For me.... not possible to get my CFO approve new rims till next change of tyres.... [bigcry] since i juz got the FXT rims less than few months ago.... [sweatdrop]

Thanks advise... but my frd don't really think of BBK, if can fit juz add on..... For me.... not possible to get my CFO approve new rims till next change of tyres.... [bigcry] since i juz got the FXT rims less than few months ago.... [sweatdrop]

Hi Titanic,

Not sure for your friend but perhaps 4D this weekend or big bonus or promotion increment coming year end meh ... keke !

Cheers,

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi Titanic,

Not sure for your friend but perhaps 4D this weekend or big bonus or promotion increment coming year end meh ... keke !

Cheers,

Richard

Argh... don't tok abt 4D liao.... my car plate first time on 4D starter prize last Sunday.... but i din buy [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]  usually will bet $2 buck... $500 ran away liao... if tio then my STI pinky almost FOC liao.... [:(]

4D / TOTO only on/off entertainment, not a long time supporter.... no choice lor... [lipsrsealed]

Hi Jaffa,

Great news for those bros eyeing at both fna and fxt albiet still 90k vs 125k or 35k more ... borneo motors may lose some potential harrier turbo though.

But also hard to say .. dunno how PIs still can sell non turbo harrier with underpowered and noisy engine, floating suspension, instructions in Japanese at 135k vs 145k for the turbo harrier with song song AD's warranty .. guess they just go for price and not car lovers ..or simply ignorant.

Cheers.

Richard

I was at my regular workshop a few days ago, their boss comment on the harrier turbo - No Power. Don't no where the 240 horse go. FXT power is immediate feel.

Harrier also roll through corner if drive fast.

I was at my regular workshop a few days ago, their boss comment on the harrier turbo - No Power. Don't no where the 240 horse go. FXT power is immediate feel.

Harrier also roll through corner if drive fast.

Hi Tohto,

Bro Goh just shared 135k and 143k for elegance and premium harrier turbo respectively.

Regret now a bit booking mazda 6 for 109k 5 weeks ago and would have been a much tougher call compared to my time in Sep 2017 of 145k and 155k against same current 125k for fxt .. dunno.

Yes, I know the harrier turbo quite well before taking back booking fees to get the fxt.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Thanks @richard_crl032 and @Zpliu for your replies. This thread so active that I missed them!

Wonder if any owners here have the dimensions like this pic? Trying to plan my stacking. I think my biggest limiter is W3, second limiter would be D2. But I get the impression from online that Forester's D2 is >32-inch so 28-32" luggage lengthwise is no problem.

post-211521-0-10954100-1537517632.jpg

• Praise 2

Thanks @richard_crl032 and @Zpliu for your replies. This thread so active that I missed them!

Wonder if any owners here have the dimensions like this pic? Trying to plan my stacking. I think my biggest limiter is W3, second limiter would be D2. But I get the impression from online that Forester's D2 is >32-inch so 28-32" luggage lengthwise is no problem.

attachicon.gifunnamed.jpg

Hi Boonhat,

Not exact since this is for forester <=2013 but would not differ too much and probably more accurate than me trying to measure.

Have a good trip !

Cheers,

Richard

post-149594-0-56260900-1537522615_thumb.jpg

Hi Boonhat,

Not exact since this is for forester <=2013 but would not differ too much and probably more accurate than me trying to measure.

Have a good trip !

Cheers,

Richard

Most likely doable if thats the measurement Edited by Zpliu

Bro, just curious on the FXT vsF NA.... other than the Turbo... what are the main diff?? Saw from the comparison: 

1. Electronic tailgate (can FNA install it after market??)

2. Driver memory seat (can fix after market?? heeee)

The main complain is no rear aircon?? Is it a big deal??

The price of FNA is attractive.... but worth to spend around 25k to 30k for FXT??

Turbo is the main point and selling point bro!!! No other SUV can beat FXT turbo! If I got budget and the lowest COE now, I’m very sure will go for it.... haha

Yes best bang for buck and you should get it

as I heard no more turbo version in the next model.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1