• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 64 praises

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:26 AM

Juniorsg
  • Juniorsg
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dare to peform reckless stunk by lane cutting without signalling but when on your side dare not look at me.

Don't hide inside your "powerfull" car and act like a "man" but dare not admit your mistake.

http://img.photobuck...zpsyfi55pum.mp4

http://smg.photobuck...i55pum.mp4.html

Maybe I can contribute to Singapore Reckless Driving.

Edited by Juniorsg, 25 May 2015 - 11:41 AM.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:30 AM

F355
  • F355
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dont think Singapore Reckless Driving will accept broken links .

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:41 AM

Juniorsg
  • Juniorsg
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Dont think Singapore Reckless Driving will accept broken links .

edit

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:44 AM

Solomonn
  • Premium member
    Solomonn
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

This type of lane cutting-no signal is so common. Not that it's right, but as long as no accident, relax, be happy and drive safe.
Opel17, Jungus and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

Byteslurve
  • Premium member
    Byteslurve
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So yaya huh, later become papaya :grin:

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:12 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

just post on existing thread can liao.

No biggies anyway...

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is all too common nowadays, not worth posting.  I would be posting videos like this everyday if this is the strict standard of reckless driving.

Opel17, Mercury1, Kennnny and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 22 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

Shark363
  • Shark363
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Must be can't stand people having nice cars. It's common on the road and like this also kana frightened, Faggot.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:21 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Common to see such people nowadays. If traffic is smooth then close one eye, I noticed you didn't really slow down either. It's worse when the lane next to your car is stuck and someone suddenly cuts out into your lane without signalling. Depending on your speed and the distance you either need to slow down or do e-brake. Even if you hit that guy, as you hit his back you will either be fully liable or 50-50.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:37 PM

Jungus
  • Premium member
    Jungus
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This type of lane cutting-no signal is so common. Not that it's right, but as long as no accident, relax, be happy and drive safe.

Exactly!

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:09 PM

Sunset73
  • Premium member
    Sunset73
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Exactly!

This video is nothing compared to my tipper truck one.

2BDriver and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:21 PM

Byteslurve
  • Premium member
    Byteslurve
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Everyday also encounter such people lo

Angcheek, 2BDriver, Spring and Mercs praised this
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

Yukkie01
  • Yukkie01
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

SJH 7325G Honda Stream Brown, I am looking for you

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:51 PM

Endurance201
  • Premium member
    Endurance201
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Care to share?

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

Vyeron
  • Vyeron
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Eh just got brand new in-car camera? Or wrong beedeo?

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yes whats up?

you expecting such response ha  [hur]  [hur]

FourZero praised this

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:44 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Play gangster

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:06 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got pretty lady inside?

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:21 PM

L23
  • L23
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yukkie01 Honda Stream Brown, I found you [rifle]  [rifle]  [rifle] 

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:48 PM

Cj12329
  • Cj12329
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Dare to peform reckless stunk by lane cutting without signalling but when on your side dare not look at me.

Don't hide inside your "powerfull" car and act like a "man" but dare not admit your mistake.

http://img.photobuck...zpsyfi55pum.mp4

http://smg.photobuck...i55pum.mp4.html

Maybe I can contribute to Singapore Reckless Driving.

Please forgive him…unlike what you put "Powerful car" …actually not powerful at all thus overtaking a bit slow to your liking….. 

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mazda, reckless driving and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users