SKA 4309 Z Reckless Driving

Juniorsg

(edited)

Dare to peform reckless stunk by lane cutting without signalling but when on your side dare not look at me.

Don't hide inside your "powerfull" car and act like a "man" but dare not admit your mistake.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/juniorsg/th_Mazda%20SKA%204309%20Z_cut_zpsyfi55pum.mp4

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/juniorsg/media/Mazda%20SKA%204309%20Z_cut_zpsyfi55pum.mp4.html

Maybe I can contribute to Singapore Reckless Driving.

Edited by Juniorsg
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

This type of lane cutting-no signal is so common. Not that it's right, but as long as no accident, relax, be happy and drive safe.

• Praise 3

This is all too common nowadays, not worth posting. I would be posting videos like this everyday if this is the strict standard of reckless driving.

• Praise 4

Common to see such people nowadays. If traffic is smooth then close one eye, I noticed you didn't really slow down either. It's worse when the lane next to your car is stuck and someone suddenly cuts out into your lane without signalling. Depending on your speed and the distance you either need to slow down or do e-brake. Even if you hit that guy, as you hit his back you will either be fully liable or 50-50.

• Praise 1

This type of lane cutting-no signal is so common. Not that it's right, but as long as no accident, relax, be happy and drive safe.

Exactly!

Twincharged

SJH 7325G Honda Stream Brown, I am looking for you

Got pretty lady inside?

↡ Advertisement