SKA 4309 Z Reckless Driving

Juniorsg

SJH 7325G Honda Stream Brown, I am looking for you

Yukkie01 Honda Stream Brown, I found you [rifle]  [rifle]  [rifle] 

↡ Advertisement

Dare to peform reckless stunk by lane cutting without signalling but when on your side dare not look at me.

Don't hide inside your "powerfull" car and act like a "man" but dare not admit your mistake.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/juniorsg/th_Mazda%20SKA%204309%20Z_cut_zpsyfi55pum.mp4

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/juniorsg/media/Mazda%20SKA%204309%20Z_cut_zpsyfi55pum.mp4.html

Maybe I can contribute to Singapore Reckless Driving.

Please forgive him…unlike what you put "Powerful car" …actually not powerful at all thus overtaking a bit slow to your liking….. 

As a MCF community, we shld take note of this car number plate and be aware of his bad driving habits and maybe stick a note to advise the driver to drive with care. I will keep the car a look out , now that I know his car number plate. Thanks for sharing

• Dislike 3

As a MCF community, we shld take note of this car number plate and be aware of his bad driving habits and maybe stick a note to advise the driver to drive with care. I will keep the car a look out , now that I know his car number plate. Thanks for sharing

If he had been spotted within the past 23 months, I'm pretty sure that this thread would have been revived then.

Why not you try spotting him first before reviving a thread that's almost 2 years old with no further recurrence?

Not like it's the 333 incident...

• Praise 1

If he had been spotted within the past 23 months, I'm pretty sure that this thread would have been revived then.

Why not you try spotting him first before reviving a thread that's almost 2 years old with no further recurrence?

Not like it's the 333 incident...

I am sharing this with also reviving the thread in case someone here in our forum also recently spotted this car. No Bad intent