SUV: X-Trail or Harrier?

Char

I need the occasional optional 3rd row seat and is in denial of being officially labeled as an uncle so often associated with people owning mpv.

Lol, same sentiments. I think boot space is small, likely to fold down one 3rd row seat, for me

↡ Advertisement

Just call to check TC offer 50,000km free servicing and 5 years warranty and selling at $147800 , another $500 0ff if your are current Nissan owner .

Bro, should be $1000 off for Nissan owner. I test drove the xtrail last Saturday at Bukit Timah. She told me will take my latio at 10k(expiring in Jan 2016). Xtrail lack of power. It struggles a bit during pick up. Like the interiors but my 2 kids (8 and 9 years old) complain that the seat in the 3rd row is uncomfortable. Pity!! Now I am still considering the Xtrail and Carens. Price wise they have factored in the CEV as the car according to sales lady will only be avaialble in mid July or early august.

Supersonic

For SUV, the only way to go is turbo diesel. Loads of grunt n fuel economy of a small sedan.

• Praise 1

Which one is a good buy ? Both about the same price and Harrier higher OMV and different about few thousands in OMV, X-trail offer free 2 years servicing and 5 years warranty and PI consider no warranty .

AD VS PI !

2WD VS 4WD !

if you drive for fun, X-trail, otherwise Harrier,

Honestly speaking, Harrier only is city crossover instead of SUV,

Why SG don't have Fortuner Turbo Diesel ?

think Singapore don't have good subsidy for diesel car, and inconvenient if drive to Malaysia,

usual impression, diesel car noisy, smell and dirty

Supersonic

Why SG don't have Fortuner Turbo Diesel ?

Hired one in Thailand b4. Quite impressed w the grunt n refinement.

Bro, should be $1000 off for Nissan owner. I test drove the xtrail last Saturday at Bukit Timah. She told me will take my latio at 10k(expiring in Jan 2016). Xtrail lack of power. It struggles a bit during pick up. Like the interiors but my 2 kids (8 and 9 years old) complain that the seat in the 3rd row is uncomfortable. Pity!! Now I am still considering the Xtrail and Carens. Price wise they have factored in the CEV as the car according to sales lady will only be avaialble in mid July or early august.

Bro if you need the 3rd row , can considered the outlander.

My friend got it for 130k plus...cheap cheap haha

Bro if you need the 3rd row , can considered the outlander.

My friend got it for 130k plus...cheap cheap haha

Outlander very old model and not so impressive !

Neutral Newbie

For info, X-trail is not affected by the CEVS rebate, before or after 1 Jul it has 0 rebate or surcharge

7 free servicing actually relates to the 1,3,5,10,20,30,40k servicing. Price for xtrail went down a bit.gd time to book!

why the need for 1,3,5

no faith in their engine?

conti first service 15k straightaway even for loti and guyu brands

why the need for 1,3,5

Should be 1 , 5 , 10 and 20 , 30 , 40 & 50 .

why the need for 1,3,5

oh, my bet. its 1, 5, 10 standard free servicing plus the NPMP package of 20, 30, 40 & 50k servicing.

Should be 1 , 5 , 10 and 20 , 30 , 40 & 50 .

Thanks Bro Char, for clarifying!

For info, X-trail is not affected by the CEVS rebate, before or after 1 Jul it has 0 rebate or surcharge

Yes, you are right. X trail is not affected by CEVS. :)

Outlander very old model and not so impressive !

It was outlander vs x trail for me too. The deciding factor was the lacklustre interior of outlander. I think outlander prices went up sharply lately.

Neutral Newbie

i am on the fence for the X-trail... just need to convince myself that the lack of power from start is not a major issue for me..

wife and kids love the space of the X-trail.....

i am on the fence for the X-trail... just need to convince myself that the lack of power from start is not a major issue for me..

wife and kids love the space of the X-trail.....

Go n test drive a few times, with full load too. For me, i prob need to get used to the slower start as my current ride is a civic 1.8. Lol

Neutral Newbie

Go n test drive a few times, with full load too. For me, i prob need to get used to the slower start as my current ride is a civic 1.8. Lol

good idea...

lol.. my current ride is old Honda Stream 2L.... so not used to the slow start too...

good idea...

lol.. my current ride is old Honda Stream 2L.... so not used to the slow start too...

No lah, both X-trail and Harrier equipped latest CVT, sure start faster than 5 speed AT :D