Cannot anyhow stick SPF decal liao!

Eyke

Turbocharged

Also Cannot buy White colored altis, avante, elantra, I40, xc60, s40 and old WRX.

When they accuse me of creating a false impression of an association with the SPF vehicles without authorisation.

↡ Advertisement

Also Cannot buy White colored altis, avante, elantra, I40, xc60, s40 and old WRX.

When they accuse me of creating a false impression of an association with the SPF vehicles without authorisation.

In the first place, I wouldn't buy any of those vehicles. Why should I buy a vehicle that is used as a police car? No cool factor at all.

"It will also be considered an offence when a person use items bearing Singapore Police Force (SPF) logos and insignias for the purpose of creating a false impression of an association with the SPF without authorisation."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/penalties-for-those-who/1879574.html

the way I interpret it.. it is ok to put the decal as long as you do not try to tell or hint you from SPF

Last time I had the SPF & Prison logo car decal n will stick to my car.

Until one day someone told me if I were to bump into a hater, your car will most probably be scratch.

From then on I never put any decal on the car.

• Praise 1

Finally!

No one in their right mind from SPF will put such a decal on their own car. Those officers who drive have their own division decal on their windscreen but it never shows the SPF logo. Why would a police officer want to let the whole world know? Most of them keep a low profile of their occupation aside from the NS guys.

All who think they can use it as a form of protection are f**king morons.

after 9/11, the real ones are without logos

and most wanna keep low profile, in case gana complain

last time old uncles time, use logo to scare people... to prevent thief I think

now spf personnel more scare of ppl on the streets [:p]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

the way I interpret it.. it is ok to put the decal as long as you do not try to tell or hint you from SPF

if not trying "to tell or hint you from SPF" then pray tell why put SPF decal leh?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yeah, I always get damn pissed when I see these buggers on the road. Can't do anything about it though.

I also think what is the benefit of putting spf decal, is it won't get fine if never put parking coupon?

so that when cars will "give way" to him when they see him in their rear view mirror? Hahahah

(edited)

Yeah, I always get damn pissed when I see these buggers on the road. Can't do anything about it though.

Wait for them to come back to their car and ask them to show warrant card lor. If cannot show, call police say that the person with the decal is trying to impersonate a police officer. lol

Actually hor if you ask some of these people if they're from SPF, they will say "my uncle's brother's son's dog cat is from SPF. Sometimes(highly likely never) they use my car." f**k you la. Fake is fake. Don't need to come up with cock and bull story.

Edited by Fastfive1

Anyway how do ppl get their hands on such decals? Who issue them? I see a lot of cars have them. Ownself go print one?

The law should say confiscate the vehicle for these ppl for impersonation. See who dare to put. LoL...

Anyway how do ppl get their hands on such decals? Who issue them? I see a lot of cars have them. Ownself go print one?

The law should say confiscate the vehicle for these ppl for impersonation. See who dare to put. LoL...

There are some sticker shops selling.

Hypersonic

Try Bitch Road shops second floor ; Looks like you are interested

• Praise 1

(edited)

i see many old cars have this round SPF sticker - no need to put parking coupon is it?? or wont kenna summons eh??

I've been wondering for years what fetish kick they get by putting this sticker in Singapore; or is it the car cannot kenna scratch

The one that allows free parking at all HDB car parks, is the diamond-shaped decal:

12240500.jpg

Edited by Alheych
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Motorcycle/Motorcyclist easy....

Just wear all whites, paint bike white, vroom vroom.....

Boh salah as long as no stick SPF sticker.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Lol tried to praise you but cannot, +5 "my uncle's brother's son's dog cat is from SPF." Bahaha!

Wait for them to come back to their car and ask them to show warrant card lor. If cannot show, call police say that the person with the decal is trying to impersonate a police officer. lol

Actually hor if you ask some of these people if they're from SPF, they will say "my uncle's brother's son's dog cat is from SPF. Sometimes(highly likely never) they use my car." f**k you la. Fake is fake. Don't need to come up with cock and bull story.

On 5/29/2015 at 5:17 PM, Alheych said:

The one that allows free parking at all HDB car parks, is the diamond-shaped decal:

12240500.jpg

how does one get the diamond shaped decal? By working for HDB?

↡ Advertisement