What to do at home during hospitalization leave?

Bulls_is_back

What are the things that you can or cannot do (seriously) ...

e.g. go visit your friends/parents, go to nearby mall to watch movie

What happens if your boss do 'house visit' and you are not home?

Just asking :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Stay at home is the best, not sure the reason for the hospitalization leave

Friends should visit the patient, not the other way round!

Rest well & speedy recovery!

• Praise 5

What are the things that you can or cannot do (seriously) ...

e.g. go visit your friends/parents, go to nearby mall to watch movie

What happens if your boss do 'house visit' and you are not home?

Just asking :)

NSF ah? If still serving the nation, stay at home, don't go out..

If working outside, I don't think will be a problem..

• Praise 3

Stay at home is the best, not sure the reason for the hospitalization leave

Friends should visit the patient, not the other way round!

Rest well & speedy recovery!

Haha thanks ... but I am not the one that is is on HL.

NSF ah? If still serving the nation, stay at home, don't go out..

If working outside, I don't think will be a problem..

Really no problem, even if one were to be spotted outside/social media - say at a wedding dinner - while given HL to rest at home after a period of stay in hospital?

I was given 2 weeks hospitalization leave before for a cataract surgery. During the HL I also need to go out buy my lunch and dinner, no issue with that. But if you meet your boss in area like orchard road then that a different story.

• Praise 3

I was given 2 weeks hospitalization leave before for a cataract surgery. During the HL I also need to go out buy my lunch and dinner, no issue with that. But if you meet your boss in area like orchard road then that a different story.

Good point.

Really no problem, even if one were to be spotted outside/social media - say at a wedding dinner - while given HL to rest at home after a period of stay in hospital?

Really depends on what you're doing at that time when your boss sees you..

Buying food, meal, medicine, essential supplies, don't think problem.. But if out playing paintball, go kart, etc... Like not right lah... Still, see your boss is what type lor..

Best lesson I've learned: Do anything, don't get caught..

• Praise 4

Really depends on what you're doing at that time when your boss sees you..

Buying food, meal, medicine, essential supplies, don't think problem.. But if out playing paintball, go kart, etc... Like not right lah... Still, see your boss is what type lor..

Best lesson I've learned: Do anything, don't get caught..

Like what sergeant told us during NS days.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

It all depends on the type of MC you get ; fever or things like that better be at home; as you are supposed to be resting to recover

I got 90 days MC for surgery or some tendon on shoulder -using arthoscope ; If I stay 90 days @ home sure to rot man!!! Unfortunately I'm a freelance trader so I still work from home and still drove like after 45 days; (though the doctor told me very clearly/strongly that if i'm involved in an accident; I'm screwed !! as insurance will be void) but no choice to "chari makan" i have to work as I could not rely on taxi's too much as its a highly moving work; Clients sympathise with me initially when they see me in sling they very "pity" me and go that extra mile for me but once they see me without; Somemore i have to go almost once a week for physio; take taxi again... damn terok!! -sometimes hot sun/sometimes raining, most of the time got no taxi and queue @ hospitals damn long at times; Car is such a necessity at such times!

KNN if self employed get 90 days MC; must allow claim loss of earning/ rebate from IRAS :a-bang:

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

If on HL, then stay at home as much as feasible possible, to rest and recuperate...

Of course, can always go out to buy basic food and medicine, etc..

But, if ganna caught in some undesired places, like karaoke, pubs, etc, then be prepared to face the music....

Just be responsible and also take the time to have a full recovery as well as have a deserved rest :)

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Call office and ask where boss is. Ask someone to call you if boss leaves office.

• Praise 2

Aiyo, doctor gives you the extended leave for a reason....rest well and don't 乱乱跑...especially if you get into any mishap, insurer will be the first to deny any coverage....

In this digital age, let your fingers do the walking/shopping la...no need to go out mah...

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Call office home and ask where boss mdm is. Ask someone the maid to call you if boss mdm leaves office home.

I think this is what you meant?

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

I think this is what you meant?

[laugh] [laugh] Too bad... I don't have a maid... [:(]

Turbocharged

I remember got 1 ang mo kena sack during HL cos the boss saw him saving sharks on tv.

Call office and ask where boss is. Ask someone to call you if boss leaves office.

That is if your colleagues like you. :)

↡ Advertisement