BMW F48 X1

inlinesix

Turbocharged

Looks much nicer than the previous gen... but I think the switch away from RWD is going to upset some purists

It's using the same gear lever as the 2series active tourer? The convention gear lever where we need to shift from P to R, N, D..

Like became backwards abit on this..

The current gear lever so smart.. Can auto shift to P from R when you switch off engine.

Even when on manual gear switch mode, it will auto jump back to P when engine off

It's using the same gear lever as the 2series active tourer? The convention gear lever where we need to shift from P to R, N, D..

Like became backwards abit on this..

The current gear lever so smart.. Can auto shift to P from R when you switch off engine.

Even when on manual gear switch mode, it will auto jump back to P when engine off

Likely because it is using an Aisin GB like Mini F56.

Wow, looks most muscular than the currently X1. Never been a fan of the X1 but this really looks good.

The exterior looks actually not bad. I hope they improved on the rear leg room coz the current one is rather narrow. The new electronic AWD system which is front wheel biased should help on fuel economy.

• Praise 1

(edited)

The exterior looks actually not bad. I hope they improved on the rear leg room coz the current one is rather narrow. The new electronic AWD system which is front wheel biased should help on fuel economy.

https://youtu.be/9OqB65LEOwc

Edited by Davidtch