2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

spray more water to lubricate...

the only minor gripe about the car is the rear wiper..

even when raining , set it at intermitent wiping.. you have this juddering sound...

any ideas how to make it better?

manual cutting e rubber blade by 2mm?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

hi guys, anyone can recommend a good Mazda SE? Heard current guaranteed COE price is $94K. Worth? What was launch price huh?

I think it's a fair price cos I see in one motoring that the OMV is around $14.2k so quite fair and if you compare Jazz is at more than $100k!

This is for the standard version right?

Other way is to gamble on non-guaranteed to lower the price abit ($2k?) but drawback is you may not get the coe and also you get locked in for 6 bids at least.

Not considering the deluxe? $5k more I think but heard the extras worth more than $5k?

• Praise 5

I think it's a fair price cos I see in one motoring that the OMV is around $14.2k so quite fair and if you compare Jazz is at more than $100k!

This is for the standard version right?

Other way is to gamble on non-guaranteed to lower the price abit ($2k?) but drawback is you may not get the coe and also you get locked in for 6 bids at least.

Not considering the deluxe? $5k more I think but heard the extras worth more than $5k?

No lah, i just need a simple car. Just duno if i should take a bet on 92k non guaranteed. Hard to predict movement of coe...

No lah, i just need a simple car. Just duno if i should take a bet on 92k non guaranteed. Hard to predict movement of coe...

If you in no hurry, my take is can tikam esp as today just announced more COEs to be released from Aug bidding onwards but if you die die must have it soon than guaranteed better. My 2 cents.....

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/more-car-coes-for-august/1980136.html

• Praise 6

CEVS and true price also play a part. Honda jazz had lower CEVS. Additional discount is also not reflected on web.

If you in no hurry, my take is can tikam esp as today just announced more COEs to be released from Aug bidding onwards but if you die die must have it soon than guaranteed better. My 2 cents.....

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/more-car-coes-for-august/1980136.html

Wow, then maybe be just wait first. If fall alot in next 3 mths, can hoot guaranteed.

• Praise 1

CEVS and true price also play a part. Honda jazz had lower CEVS. Additional discount is also not reflected on web.

Wow, then maybe be just wait first. If fall alot in next 3 mths, can hoot guaranteed.

Deluxe is worth it. No need to think la if u are confirm keen on mz2.

• Praise 1

Simple ie cheap cheap?? Hyundai best deal Liao. Under 90k haha

Drive feel must be reasonable also lah. Cannot be like attrage...

You'll be driving the car for the next 10 years so make sure it's a car you like. Otherwise dam sian. For the price, M2 is really nice. Jazz is overpriced.

• Praise 1

You'll be driving the car for the next 10 years so make sure it's a car you like. Otherwise dam sian. For the price, M2 is really nice. Jazz is overpriced.

Actually to be fair, Mz2 was also overpriced when it came out at the Motorshow. The AD sensibly reduced it subsequently and I feel the latest price is fair and comparing with Jazz 1.5, it's cheaper.

Deluxe $97k v $107k even though Mz2 has a $10k CEVS rebate vs $5k for Jazz.

Agree with you that we should choose a car we like cos likely we'll be using it almost every day so won't want to be sitting in an environment we are not comfortable with.

Also, whilst the white seats look nice, my humble suggestion is that unless you are hardworking or send your car for regular leather cleaning, best to stick with black leather as it's easier to maintain!

• Praise 4

Actually to be fair, Mz2 was also overpriced when it came out at the Motorshow. The AD sensibly reduced it subsequently and I feel the latest price is fair and comparing with Jazz 1.5, it's cheaper.

Deluxe $97k v $107k even though Mz2 has a $10k CEVS rebate vs $5k for Jazz.

Agree with you that we should choose a car we like cos likely we'll be using it almost every day so won't want to be sitting in an environment we are not comfortable with.

Also, whilst the white seats look nice, my humble suggestion is that unless you are hardworking or send your car for regular leather cleaning, best to stick with black leather as it's easier to maintain!

I guess there's a reason why Jazz is ruling the roads. Only comments on Jazz I ever heard are it cost too much for what it is. Looks like ppl buy it becoz it's a Honda and they think it's worth the extra.

I guess there's a reason why Jazz is ruling the roads. Only comments on Jazz I ever heard are it cost too much for what it is. Looks like ppl buy it becoz it's a Honda and they think it's worth the extra.

No question on Jazz, it's a good buy and a good car without doubt. General feedback from Jazz buyers confirms this. All things being equal, I think the Jazz would be the choice but since Mz2 is $10k cheaper (which is a lot of money by anyone's standards), I would take the Mz2 instead though PARF value will be lower at the end. Think it's $2.5k vs $7.5k thereabouts?

• Praise 3

If I were choosing between these 2 cars, I'd go with the Mazda if style/ driving pleasure were the top priorities. If space is very important, it has to be the Jazz... it's amazingly spacious for a 'small car.' It is supposed to be quite nice to drive too.

Pity it only has only 2 airbags though.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Go and test drive one and see whether it is suitable for you. Cheapest is $85,888. PARF value @ 10th year should be $5.5k.

For me, I love the feeling of manual transmission and happens that Hyundai has manual transmission rides and allows payment of ride in cash without any penalty, also within my budget back then.

My FC is 14-15km/l with 90% city and still running yet, around 500km. Though my ride is MT Accent where the combined FC is rated to be 17.5km/l (combined). My insurance was $700 with NTUC ($600 excess) or $841 with AXA (Zero excess) with 50% NCD at age below 35 years old. Both allow service @ AD, with AXA providing first year 1-for-1 in the case of total loss.

Edited by Ivan_06
  • Praise 1

mz2 ftw the drive.. i bet non of jazz, attrage can outrun it.. hehe..

sport mode for the win!!

only - pt is the boot ..

↡ Advertisement