2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

No question on Jazz, it's a good buy and a good car without doubt. General feedback from Jazz buyers confirms this. All things being equal, I think the Jazz would be the choice but since Mz2 is $10k cheaper (which is a lot of money by anyone's standards), I would take the Mz2 instead though PARF value will be lower at the end. Think it's $2.5k vs $7.5k thereabouts?

Go with good ol' heart and gut instinct. Like how I instinctively went for M3 after seeing the other BB sedans. Sure I could go for Altis but I can't imagine how I'd feel being on the road and seeing every M3 I pass. Lol.

If I were choosing between these 2 cars, I'd go with the Mazda if style/ driving pleasure were the top priorities. If space is very important, it has to be the Jazz... it's amazingly spacious for a 'small car.' It is supposed to be quite nice to drive too.

Pity it only has only 2 airbags though.

As far as space is concerned, Mazda SE did tell me it's due to the beefier chassis and the design they're going for. But then Mazda has not been known for spacious interiors.

↡ Advertisement

mz2 ftw the drive.. i bet non of jazz, attrage can outrun it.. hehe..

sport mode for the win!!

only - pt is the boot ..

Agree bro.

The performance n handling unmatched among same cat. Even wo sport mode oso very adequate.

Feeling like go kart but wo jarring n better nvh than previous gen. Braking ok, can't tell it's on rear drum. Decent sound sys n comprehensive equipment list for deluxe. Only downside is rear passenger rm n cargo space.

• Praise 1

Agree bro.

The performance n handling unmatched among same cat. Even wo sport mode oso very adequate.

Feeling like go kart but wo jarring n better nvh than previous gen. Braking ok, can't tell it's on rear drum. Decent sound sys n comprehensive equipment list for deluxe. Only downside is rear passenger rm n cargo space.

Good review. Totally spot on. If avg size passengers, it's definitely ok.

Deluxe gets sat nav, auto sense wipers, rear camera, 16" rims, premium design comd controller like conti, 4 airbags, led headlights , drl auto headlights.

Worth the extra 5k. All factory fitted.

Good review. Totally spot on. If avg size passengers, it's definitely ok.

Deluxe gets sat nav, auto sense wipers, rear camera, 16" rims, premium design comd controller like conti, 4 airbags, led headlights , drl auto headlights.

Worth the extra 5k. All factory fitted.

Swee. I esp like touchscreen, drl n upholstery- no sub 100k car has this, even 11xk ones. Steering controls lagi better; full controls!

The more u talk the more I drool..

Swee. I esp like touchscreen, drl n upholstery- no sub 100k car has this, even 11xk ones. Steering controls lagi better; full controls!

The more u talk the more I drool..

I haven added the most important point. 20km per L. Haha.

The sportmode really addictive too

Local drive? If so fc best in class.

Turbocharged

can do 20km/l average ... with sports mode on?

if so, lagi best in class [shocked]

if not, at least it's fun right :a-happy:

don't think it's possible, even if it's a hybrid, unless drive off peak from Jurong to Changi, then from Changi to Jurong, repeat again again and again until empty tank. Even then, chances of 20km/l very slim due to variable speeds, road gradients, winds, etc

Fun is quite understated. Haha. Very very. No turbo lag but with linear power to the wheels.

Manual stated 5L/100km. Getting ard 6L/100km now

70% city drive.

Turbocharged

Fun is quite understated. Haha. Very very. No turbo lag but with linear power to the wheels.

Manual stated 5L/100km. Getting ard 6L/100km now

70% city drive.

at 16.67km/l substantial city driving, that is definitely on the extremely impressive side :a-good:

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just collected my car. Love the "Kodo" curves at the sides of the M2. Same look as M3 but sportier due to the hatchback design.

post-144942-0-44253400-1437577903_thumb.jpg

Edited by tokyobanana

Neutral Newbie

I got the new Mazda 2 2015, it was my first car and got a very bad experience from Mazda.

This is an my advice, please do not approach sales consultant Kieve Tan or his sales manager, James Tan.

https://sg.linkedin.com/pub/james-tan/29/911/a27

Basically, this is what happen. Kieve Tan was previouslly from Honda and joined Mazda less than a year. He has very little knowledge in Mazda car and will smoke you off. In another words, for the sake of earning comssion, he will lied to his customers.

While his manager, are very good in defending his staff's mistake and pushing the blame to his customer.

This is my 2 cents worth.

Just collected my car. Love the "Kodo" curves at the sides of the M2. Same look as M3 but sportier due to the hatchback design.

nice soul red!.. welcome and enjoy your car, tokyobanana!! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

You are wrong bro...

Not standard.. For Suzuki ss, it's standard though...

Still have to ask for a lot of freebies before signing..

It does not come with spare tire, but it have sealant for emergency. Tires cannot be re use once sealant is pumped in

Hi all! Seeing as it has been a few months since the brand new Mazda 2 has been launched in Singapore and many have been collecting their new cars recently, those who have been driving for awhile or brand new owners can check in here! Feel free to share experiences driving or any upgrades you might be interested in doing or have already done, i'm pretty sure we'll see many new Mazda 2s zoom-zooming around Singapore soon! [laugh]

I have been driving for 1.5 months, awaiting to achieve 19.6 KM/L. Now still around 16KM/L

• Praise 1

I got the new Mazda 2 2015, it was my first car and got a very bad experience from Mazda.

This is an my advice, please do not approach sales consultant Kieve Tan or his sales manager, James Tan.

https://sg.linkedin.com/pub/james-tan/29/911/a27

Basically, this is what happen. Kieve Tan was previouslly from Honda and joined Mazda less than a year. He has very little knowledge in Mazda car and will smoke you off. In another words, for the sake of earning comssion, he will lied to his customers.

While his manager, are very good in defending his staff's mistake and pushing the blame to his customer.

This is my 2 cents worth.

care to share your experience?

since you have collected your car, i hope all is well now...

↡ Advertisement