2015 Mazda 2

enthucarowner

Supersonic

Very sorry, never considered korean cars. :a-whiteflag:

Trans Eurokars

Why no korean cars?
↡ Advertisement

First car i owned was a Hyundai Accent in 2003. Damn luckily i managed to sell it off 7 months later with no huge lost. After that i swear not to buy korean branded cars again.

Why no korean cars?

In Jan I traded-in my Dec2015 M2 to get a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, was given 2k above paper value. Test drove Mazda CX3 too but Mazda only offered to trade in at paper value only, nothing higher.

The Mazda 2 was really an awesome car, in terms of fuel efficiency and power, wont want to change if not for the low Coe prices recently. Drove it to terengganu before and it did great for long distance and high speed, didn't feel like a 1.5litre car.

• Praise 2

First car i owned was a Hyundai Accent in 2003. Damn luckily i managed to sell it off 7 months later with no huge lost. After that i swear not to buy korean branded cars again.

tia gong korean cars improved alot already, now on par with the japs, nowsaday can see a lot of avantes and ceratos on the road, some after 10years renewed even

In Jan I traded-in my Dec2015 M2 to get a Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, was given 2k above paper value. Test drove Mazda CX3 too but Mazda only offered to trade in at paper value only, nothing higher.

The Mazda 2 was really an awesome car, in terms of fuel efficiency and power, wont want to change if not for the low Coe prices recently. Drove it to terengganu before and it did great for long distance and high speed, didn't feel like a 1.5litre car.

mazda2gal long time no see, are you the one who complained about the sound that was not fixed after going down TEK many times?

not a surprise they just offer paper value considering how they price their new cars, the price of M2 now is still the same as the one i bot at 40k+ coe.

(edited)

Heard also not bad but I just can’t accept a Korean car brand. Even Jap made in Thailand I also siam

tia gong korean cars improved alot already, now on par with the japs, nowsaday can see a lot of avantes and ceratos on the road, some after 10years renewed even

mazda2gal long time no see, are you the one who complained about the sound that was not fixed after going down TEK many times?

not a surprise they just offer paper value considering how they price their new cars, the price of M2 now is still the same as the one i bot at 40k+ coe.

Now they are also offering me $2K above paper value for the Mini Cooper as well. Also very pleased with the Mazda 2 but rather bored with it after 3 years so planning to get a new ride.

Edited by Discoburg

Supersonic

What happened to your accent? I have a friend who bought the accent in 2000, still remember it was a red colour sedan accent, seems quite a decent car le.

What happened to your accent? I have a friend who bought the accent in 2000, still remember it was a red colour sedan accent, seems quite a decent car le.

Many rattling sounds andnSA tell me what do you expect, it’s a Korean car. After that I went to Kah Motor and trade in my ride. Think I just managed to clocked 15k mileage.

To me there is nothing decent about it. Bought it as I was a first tome car buyer.

• Praise 2

you needed the increase in size of the car? ... (thats the only reason i would change... my mz2... besides the $$... )

[laugh]

• Praise 2

It was vibration when I was reversing the car.  I didn't notice the vibration after a few more months though. 

• Praise 1

you needed the increase in size of the car? ... (thats the only reason i would change... my mz2... besides the $$... )

[laugh]

I don't need the increase in size. Just that I've always wanted a taller ride. Since COE was lower and there was a good discount, I changed it. 

Do you guys do any meet ups? Oh and can anyone lemme know where i can look at for upgrade parts for our M2? Thanks alot!

is yours hatchback or sedan?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

TEK SE gave me a $43K trade in value for my Oct 2015 Mz2. Damn sad. :a-t2622::a-bang::a-noway::a-nicethread:

Top up the difference and get a brand new Mitsubishi Attrage for $65K or Perodua Bezza for $63K. You get a more spacious car.

Or just drive your Mazda 2 till scrap.

One thing is the 2015 Mazda 2 annual COE dep very high

Edited by Vinceng

(edited)

I'll drive my Mz2 for a few more years to be economically correct.  :a-whiteflag: 

No la i will not consider cars like Attrage or any Perodua bro. Heck i am not even thinking of any hyundais and kias.  :a-SOS:

Top up the difference and get a brand new Mitsubishi Attrage for $65K or Perodua Bezza for $63K. You get a more spacious car.

Or just drive your Mazda 2 till scrap.

One thing is the 2015 Mazda 2 annual COE dep very high

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 1

No need to drive until scrap la. I am willing to change now but decided against it after wife's nagging on the spending. :a-m1524:

If you want pure bred Japan assembled car, then your best bet is to drive till scrap

I'll drive my Mz2 for a few more years to be economically correct. :a-whiteflag:

No la i will not consider cars like Attrage or any Perodua bro. Heck i am not even thinking of any hyundais and kias. :a-SOS:

Please la... I also nag u then....

Hahaha. Mai change!!.... save your $$$...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1