Flying car - How Much for its COE?

TyreShield

govt already way ahead to counter this ...

scare fly over erp grantry ... so GPS erp cannot siam

Ya,they have great foresight.

The next thing i want them to foresee is CNY TOTO open what numbers. :huh:

This one belongs to cat F, no 200k no talk!

Still need pay road tax? Or air tax?

Need to pay road tax, runway tax and airspace tax.

Turbocharged

reminds me of this news.

puzzling - why can't they allow this camper van to cross over to SG , if it will not used as a camper van.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/travel/35000-km-road-trip-stops-just-short-Singapore

It took German couple Steffi Dreier and Jojo Duin eight months to get from their home in Hamburg to Singapore. It took them so long because they drove - most of the way at least.They travelled across 15 countries including Austria, Bulgaria, Iran, Pakistan, India, Thailand and Malaysia - covering a distance of 35,000km in their trusty green Volkswagen camper van.

But they had to leave behind their vehicle in Kuala Lumpur as Singapore does not allow vehicles such as camper vans with cooking and sleeping facilities on the roads here.

They crossed the Causeway in a bus last Thursday."It was kind of sad to leave her as this old lady has made the journey possible and took us all the way here," said Ms Dreier, referring to the van the couple have named Renate. Her father, a bit of an adventurous traveller himself, is driving it back to Hamburg.

20150524_roadtrip_st.jpg?itok=QyMymHso

I agree with authority not to allow camper vans on Singapore roads. Why allow such monster to crowd our roads and not paying the necessary taxes/erp/insurance/etc etc...? Not as if we are not crowded enough.

Such vehicles are usually oversized, retrofitted and stability isn't good. You don't know how some of the cargoes are stuffed, high ups adding to more stability issues. To further complicate things, these drivers mostly aren't familiar with Singapore roads which are highly congested.

These vehicles are meant for long distance road trips over less travelled roads in birds don't lay eggs areas.

As much as I admired these people who are mostly very nice folks to talk to from my previous encounters in my past job handling such shipments, I always tell them follow our Singapore rules when in Singapore. After all, they still can have their camper vans moved on Singapore roads as long as they are being towed.

So, out of Singapore for good.

reminds me of this news.

puzzling - why can't they allow this camper van to cross over to SG , if it will not used as a camper van.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/travel/35000-km-road-trip-stops-just-short-Singapore

It took German couple Steffi Dreier and Jojo Duin eight months to get from their home in Hamburg to Singapore. It took them so long because they drove - most of the way at least.They travelled across 15 countries including Austria, Bulgaria, Iran, Pakistan, India, Thailand and Malaysia - covering a distance of 35,000km in their trusty green Volkswagen camper van.

But they had to leave behind their vehicle in Kuala Lumpur as Singapore does not allow vehicles such as camper vans with cooking and sleeping facilities on the roads here.

They crossed the Causeway in a bus last Thursday."It was kind of sad to leave her as this old lady has made the journey possible and took us all the way here," said Ms Dreier, referring to the van the couple have named Renate. Her father, a bit of an adventurous traveller himself, is driving it back to Hamburg.

20150524_roadtrip_st.jpg?itok=QyMymHso

Turbocharged

I agree with authority not to allow camper vans on Singapore roads. Why allow such monster to crowd our roads and not paying the necessary taxes/erp/insurance/etc etc...? Not as if we are not crowded enough.

Such vehicles are usually oversized, retrofitted and stability isn't good. You don't know how some of the cargoes are stuffed, high ups adding to more stability issues. To further complicate things, these drivers mostly aren't familiar with Singapore roads which are highly congested.

These vehicles are meant for long distance road trips over less travelled roads in birds don't lay eggs areas.

As much as I admired these people who are mostly very nice folks to talk to from my previous encounters in my past job handling such shipments, I always tell them follow our Singapore rules when in Singapore. After all, they still can have their camper vans moved on Singapore roads as long as they are being towed.

So, out of Singapore for good.

yah, those are good reasons.

635639313367849362-692822487_tumblr_ms2u

• Praise 1

At all ERP gantries, cannot fly, must go below, go above and the (hidden) EMP cannon will turn the flying car to an aluminium foil. [bounce2]

At all ERP gantries, cannot fly, must go below, go above and the (hidden) EMP cannon will turn the flying car to an aluminium foil. [bounce2]

nong nong time ago have already [grin]

cheeky cheeky gang bang

295873.jpg

Push the button, Max! [laugh]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN0093.JPG