KLEARKARBON - 15 Tonnes Charity Project (Support!)

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Ladies & gentleman,

Klearkarbon is organising the yearly donate rice charity event this year again. Check out our previous donation! The donation are the same, We manage to get the same price for the rice like last year, 1 packet (25kgs) is $25 dollar. You can choose to donate more than one packet. (the more the merrier)

This year we have a new target, and since our govt like SG50, we also join in the SG50 movement. 15tonnnes, 5 homes, 50 convoy vehicles. (Best is everyone also donate $50 or more!)

post-137774-0-47839700-1433726623_thumb.

AND OH YES! myCarForum members, during the national day 09/08/2015, We will be going to delivery the rice to the homes, we need some VTECs, INLINE 6, V8 and boxer engine to help ferrying the rice around. It will be a very meaningful morning, if you have kids, you might wanna consider this as a community-invovlement-day with your kids too! For those who are keen to be the "lorry and vans" please leave your nick and cars model below, Those small car we put lesser rice inside lah. haha.

The home that we will be delivering to will be

1. Man Fut Tong
2. Jamiyah Nursing Home
3. Children's Aid Society
4. Sunlove Home
5. Society for the Aged Sick

After we have delivered all the rice to the homes, we will be heading to West Coast Mac(TBC) to have a gathering and a photoshoot. If there is any towkay here got space budget wanna sponsor us lunch, please contact me or towkay Ken, we will be super appreciated for this gesture of kindness. I can give alot of MCF stickers..hahaha.

The donation starts now. Those who want to do the rice donation we currently only accept walk in. You have to visit Klearkarbon office at 25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #03-66 Synergy @ KB.

As much as towkay Ken believe in feng shui and karma, I believe that we should give more than we take. Love more than be pampered. And whenever you are doing a good deeds, you will definelty feel happy too!

Last but not least, HAVE A FABULOUS DAY AHEAD! [laugh]

Support support!

1. Babyblade - 2 bags of rice ($50)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Firstly, thank you bro @kobayashigt for once again being such a great sport in sharing this e-poster on MCF. Yes, 10 months have flown by, and we will be continuing our Charity Project this year, except there will be more rice, more vehicles and more friends! MCF bros and sis have contributed greatly to last year's success and we humbly ask for your support again for 2015!

Secondly, thank you @babyblade for being the 1st to contribute 2 bags of rice in this thread! Thank you once again @kr81 and I look forward to seeing you, and the rest of the MCF bros again for this noble cause!

Thirdly, as we will be breaking up into 5 convoys, and we have other car clubs supporting this event, I may have to limit the "Lorry & Van" Party from MCF to 10 vehicles for a start. Hope no offence is taken as we have to be responsible towards other motorists as well. I believe those of you who joined us last year for the delivery know that 30+ vehicles will cause mayhem to traffic and convoy movements, let alone 50 vehicles..

So, please indicate your interest now! Thank you!! [laugh]

• Praise 3

Beside rice,maybe consider donating like every $1 for every $100 that customer spend?

Firstly, thank you bro @kobayashigt for once again being such a great sport in sharing this e-poster on MCF. Yes, 10 months have flown by, and we will be continuing our Charity Project this year, except there will be more rice, more vehicles and more friends! MCF bros and sis have contributed greatly to last year's success and we humbly ask for your support again for 2015!

Secondly, thank you @babyblade for being the 1st to contribute 2 bags of rice in this thread! Thank you once again @kr81 and I look forward to seeing you, and the rest of the MCF bros again for this noble cause!

Thirdly, as we will be breaking up into 5 convoys, and we have other car clubs supporting this event, I may have to limit the "Lorry & Van" Party from MCF to 10 vehicles for a start. Hope no offence is taken as we have to be responsible towards other motorists as well. I believe those of you who joined us last year for the delivery know that 30+ vehicles will cause mayhem to traffic and convoy movements, let alone 50 vehicles..

• Praise 3

@kobayashigt I wont be able to join the event as I will be out of town. So just walk into KlearCarbon to donate the cash??

• Praise 4

@kobayashigt I wont be able to join the event as I will be out of town. So just walk into KlearCarbon to donate the cash??

Hello cllq,

yes sir, I will have a record form, and I shall upload your Nickname and Contribution on an e-receipt to be uploaded on MCF!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Great job by towkay Ken for continuing the Charity Project... A small step for Charity and A Giant step for a Compassionate Society.

2. Carnoob - 2 bags of rice ($50)

• Praise 5

3. 2BDriver - 10 Bags of Rice ($250)

• Praise 10

Really thankful for the support by kobayashiGT and the MCF team and also the members... Your contributions will definitely help the homes. Its gonna be a truly meaningful way to celebrate the 50th birthday of Singapore. So pls, Support, support and support!!!!!

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

@bavarian Bro, you are been called up! haha.

4. KobayashiGT - 2 bags of rice ($50)

• Praise 1

Ladies & gentleman,

Klearkarbon is organising the yearly donate rice charity event this year again. Check out our previous donation! The donation are the same, We manage to get the same price for the rice like last year, 1 packet (25kgs) is $25 dollar. You can choose to donate more than one packet. (the more the merrier)

This year we have a new target, and since our govt like SG50, we also join in the SG50 movement. 15tonnnes, 5 homes, 50 convoy vehicles. (Best is everyone also donate $50 or more!)

post-137774-0-47839700-1433726623_thumb.

AND OH YES! myCarForum members, during the national day 09/08/2015, We will be going to delivery the rice to the homes, we need some VTECs, INLINE 6, V8 and boxer engine to help ferrying the rice around. It will be a very meaningful morning, if you have kids, you might wanna consider this as a community-invovlement-day with your kids too! For those who are keen to be the "lorry and vans" please leave your nick and cars model below, Those small car we put lesser rice inside lah. haha.

The home that we will be delivering to will be

1. Man Fut Tong

2. Jamiyah Nursing Home

3. Children's Aid Society

4. Sunlove Home

5. Society for the Aged Sick

After we have delivered all the rice to the homes, we will be heading to West Coast Mac(TBC) to have a gathering and a photoshoot. If there is any towkay here got space budget wanna sponsor us lunch, please contact me or towkay Ken, we will be super appreciated for this gesture of kindness. I can give alot of MCF stickers..hahaha.

The donation starts now. Those who want to do the rice donation we currently only accept walk in. You have to visit Klearkarbon office at 25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #03-66 Synergy @ KB.

As much as towkay Ken believe in feng shui and karma, I believe that we should give more than we take. Love more than be pampered. And whenever you are doing a good deeds, you will definelty feel happy too!

Last but not least, HAVE A FABULOUS DAY AHEAD! [laugh]

Support support!

Think it will be my responsibility to tag all those MCF bros who have contributed last year as well :)

@ictruall, @fongmy @whitemondeo @adrianli @threeleggedman @gt2929 @sp4wn @kezg @vellfire s @tian6970 @kurty @rh1667 @fourzero @hondauto @kerwen @volvo138 @coolpica @tjx @ins1dious @acewin @eps2008 @k3nny77 @kr81

Turbocharged

5. ins1dious - 10 bags ($250) and hopefully will try to join you with my daughters this year
  • Praise 6

5. ins1dious - 10 bags ($250) and hopefully will try to join you with my daughters this year

Thank you Ins1dious!

This year, instead of having all the vehicles travel to all 5 homes, we are breaking the convoy up into 5 smaller groups of 10 vehicles each.

Each vehicle is slated to take an average of 300kg, or 12 bags of rice.

All participants will gather in the morning of National Day, and we will conduct a lucky draw for each vehicle. In the lucky draw box are 50 pcs of paper with the location that the driver has "selected" to go. The order of load up and move off is in this sequence:

1. Man Fut Tong Nursing Home (woodlands)

2. Jamiyah Nursing Home (West Coast Drive)

3. Children's Aid Society (Clementi)

4. Sunlove Home (Serangoon North)

5. Society for the Aged Sick (Hougang)

After unloading and perhaps a short visit of the home, the convoys will then head to west coast macdonalds for photoshoot and makan session. Everyone is encouraged to go, but i'm sure some will prefer to leave immediately after unloading the rice.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

On behalf of all the homes we are donating, THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRO!

Please bring your kids along, it will be a good experience for them. (:

• Praise 1

(edited)

5. ins1dious - 10 bags ($250)

6. Coolpica - 2 bags of rice ($50)

Edited by Coolpica
  • Praise 6

7. FourZero - 4 bags ($100)

• Praise 9

All participants will gather in the morning of National Day, and we will conduct a lucky draw for each vehicle. In the lucky draw box are 50 pcs of paper with the location that the driver has "selected" to go. The order of load up and move off is in this sequence:

May I suggest to allocate the route/destination to the drivers a few days in advance, instead of the actual morning.

Drivers may then be able to familiarise themselves with the route, in case lost from convoy.

• Praise 4

7. FourZero - 4 bags ($100)

8. KR81 - 10 bags ($250)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7