I know why so many people say not very good

and got long long queue, they don't want more

people to go and they have to wait longer in the queue. [thumbsup]

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Twincharged

my sis say standard drop ...

I had the ribeye ... it was really plain ... no sauce also ... just the steak and the vege ... not somewhere I will go again. the borsh soup was like our Chinese curry veg ... except no curry....just cabbage and 1 tiny slice of beef.

my dad only took about 1/4 of the ribeye and gave me half of the remainder.

my sis say standard drop ...

I had the ribeye ... it was really plain ... no sauce also ... just the steak and the vege ... not somewhere I will go again. the borsh soup was like our Chinese curry veg ... except no curry....just cabbage and 1 tiny slice of beef.

my dad only took about 1/4 of the ribeye and gave me half of the remainder.

Ya, that's how they serve.. the shashlik lagi plain.. just hot plate and the meat on the skewer..

Alternative is to go to The Ship , opposite Shashlik , they serve classic western food with the works... Nice place, and they have been there for a long time too....

Twincharged

Ya, that's how they serve.. the shashlik lagi plain.. just hot plate and the meat on the skewer..

Alternative is to go to The Ship , opposite Shashlik , they serve classic western food with the works... Nice place, and they have been there for a long time too....

nice place not really that important ... but must have nice food ... I guess i'll just grab a steak at Aston's ...

nice place not really that important ... but must have nice food ... I guess i'll just grab a steak at Aston's ...

ah... good food and good ambience goes hand in hand for me.. :a-dinner:

↡ Advertisement