How to assess car for Coe renewal.

Erykool

Anyone can share how you assessed your car when u decided to do Coe renewal for 5 or 10 years? As in how u know if the car still can last that longer?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Like zorro would say. Every month check your bank account, if you feel lich you buy new car, feel not so lich renew coe and make sure have enough to do repairs, feel poor take bus.

You assess according to your bank account. Feel lich to do major repairs for your over 10yo car or not. Should be quite straight forward.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Like zorro would say. Every month check your bank account, if you feel lich you buy new car, feel not so lich renew coe and make sure have enough to do repairs, feel poor take bus.

You assess according to your bank account. Feel lich to do major repairs for your over 10yo car or not. Should be quite straight forward.

if the urge is so strong.. it can overcome the bank account and eat bread..happen to me when I am very young haha

Anyone can share how you assessed your car when u decided to do Coe renewal for 5 or 10 years? As in how u know if the car still can last that longer?

I think there is a similar topic of discussion ...

• Praise 1

if the urge is so strong.. it can overcome the bank account and eat bread..happen to me when I am very young haha

Last time you can do that lah. Not now.

Internal Moderator

This topic has been discussed to death already.

Yup, too many similar threads here already.

Sorry but I gotta lock it.

↡ Advertisement