Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

I on the other hand, am thinking of using staggered tyres on a square setup.

All rims at 8.5J but front running 225 or 235 and rear running 255.

Cos there's ex stock for 8.5J but none for 9J. Need to wait a few months.

with 255 you need a 9in width rim to support the tire well. else it will be too wide for the 8.5 and the sidewalls will feel more squish. i'll wait.

or go with 245. maybe you have many more tires with 245 vs 255?

Just don't end up with an odd size, you will have problems finding a replacement should you not be able to mend the tire.

• Praise 1

with 255 you need a 9in width rim to support the tire well. else it will be too wide for the 8.5 and the sidewalls will feel more squish. i'll wait.

or go with 245. maybe you have many more tires with 245 vs 255?

Just don't end up with an odd size, you will have problems finding a replacement should you not be able to mend the tire.

255 is still ok on 8.5 but yeah it'll be stretched.

225/40 and 255/35 is the recommended specs.

225/40 with 235/40 or 245/40, the rolling diameter difference is too much.

The vertical grill:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.42172e8dFmBR0m&id=570362823608&_u=p1ohptee39e1

Arm-rest divinding tray:

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=545687223295&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.42172e8dFmBR0m&_u=p1ohptee949d

(note: this is my 2nd purchase because the 1st one's tab broke after I force closed it. This one design is better and sturdier)

Rear boot lining:

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=526192488668&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.42172e8dFmBR0m&_u=p1ohpteedd21

Somehow those online stores of Taobao as shown in the weblink does not offer overseas shipping.

Can anyone share with me the weblink to buy the under truck PVC lining for GLC Coupe ? Thanks.

Somehow those online stores of Taobao as shown in the weblink does not offer overseas shipping.

Can anyone share with me the weblink to buy the under truck PVC lining for GLC Coupe ? Thanks.

I just ordered from the link, it works. You might want to try again. 

Cannot seem to find on TaoBao or Aliexpress the under lining for the hidden storage of the trunk of a Coupe (not SUV). If any of you Coupe owners already purchased it please share the weblink. Thanks.

• Praise 1

I use  Oops.sg for items that do not ship direct to SG.

Book GLC from well known PI end of Aug, saying car already eta Sg 27th aug so by end of oct should can get car, till now still unable to know when can collect car because car still haven’t get VAC due to jam. Call LTA to check VAC should take not longer than 6weeks! Don’t know who is accurate! Only Bright side is I never kana PI run away drama as my coe already secured!

• Praise 1

more patterns will come ...

buy from AD ... delay 3 days only [bounce1]

buy from PI ... on the bright side ... PI still not run road yet .... [laugh]

0d79cee7543b80dfaf8e559a1b9c3420.jpg

Book GLC from well known PI end of Aug, saying car already eta Sg 27th aug so by end of oct should can get car, till now still unable to know when can collect car because car still haven’t get VAC due to jam. Call LTA to check VAC should take not longer than 6weeks! Don’t know who is accurate! Only Bright side is I never kana PI run away drama as my coe already secured!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

more patterns will come ...

buy from AD ... delay 3 days only [bounce1]

buy from PI ... on the bright side ... PI still not run road yet .... [laugh]

0d79cee7543b80dfaf8e559a1b9c3420.jpg

should't they sell only ex-stock? so you indent, very risky.

• Praise 1

which PI is that? should share share so that others can take note.

• Praise 1

should't they sell only ex-stock? so you indent, very risky.

I never indent, it’s ex stock but without VAC, haizz never do enough homework regarding VAC. It’s may be really vitas is causing the delay as all PI need one by one inspect

Anyway, what is VAC?

• Praise 2

I think he meant the homologation process at LTA.

All PI units are individually assessed so as to make sure the features/options tally with the declared OMV for taxation purpose.

AD's cars are done in batches since they usually bring in large batches of same models with similar equipment level.

Anyway, what is VAC?

I think he meant the homologation process at LTA.

All PI units are individually assessed so as to make sure the features/options tally with the declared OMV for taxation purpose.

AD's cars are done in batches since they usually bring in large batches of same models with similar equipment level.

Thanks for the information. Learnt something today.