Discussion for Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class

Dice

wait for GLC coupe

how much republic quote for 2012 F10?

of all used dealers, republic usually quote the lowest.

Even own bmw quoted a ridiculous price.. Haha

528i 2012 March registered.. U guess?

Very hesitant to buy launch cars.. The premiums for mb always very cut throat esp for suvs.. I guess glc is like 60-70k premium probably?

↡ Advertisement

Even own bmw quoted a ridiculous price.. Haha

528i 2012 March registered.. U guess?

Very hesitant to buy launch cars.. The premiums for mb always very cut throat esp for suvs.. I guess glc is like 60-70k premium probably?

I think ur f10 quoted ard 120-130k

And i think c&c should earn more than 60k. Its omv below 50k which avoid additional tier tax on omv.

Non AMG drive is so so. To be fair, Mercedes league is so different from BMW. Lexus also samething. If you are into BMW type driving, very difficult to accept Merc or Lexus.

It is not just my verdict, many BMW drivers say one!

Agree with this. All the merc I have had as well as my family, none of them drive really well.

The floaty feeling, no confidence during cornering and accelerator feels like a on / off switch, not progressive at all, even though competitors offerings also turbocharged.

Maybe must buy their x-63 range or SLS those high end models then can enjoy a good drive but no $$$  <_<

• Praise 1

I think ur f10 quoted ard 120-130k

And i think c&c should earn more than 60k. Its omv below 50k which avoid additional tier tax on omv.

Bro if 120-130k den I cannot sleep well because i will pyscho him to change.. Haha its like 100-105k.. Suckers man.

Se all the same wan.. Knn. Sell car that time said if coe go down.. Got high paper value can scrap higher to change new car. Now coe go down.. Trade in price like shit. Haha

The 528 is a great car nonetheless.. When i drive it, sports + mode in manual with paddle shift.. Shiokkk

Bro if 120-130k den I cannot sleep well because i will pyscho him to change.. Haha its like 100-105k.. Suckers man.

Se all the same wan.. Knn. Sell car that time said if coe go down.. Got high paper value can scrap higher to change new car. Now coe go down.. Trade in price like shit. Haha

The 528 is a great car nonetheless.. When i drive it, sports + mode in manual with paddle shift.. Shiokkk

Probably due to coe fluctuation so they try to take lower than normal.

Understand totally.

I do have a suggestion.

Keep the F10......

And buy the GLC

Ha ha ha

2012 which month? If you are expecting 120-130, you will easily get for 528 by direct selling or others like Wheels etc.

Bro if u sell your 2012 528 in Sgcarmart for 130k, it will be gone in 1 week.

But my advice is don't sell la, its really a nice car :grin:

Hold on to your F30 also. Please don't break my heart.

Edited by Weez911

Bro if u sell your 2012 528 in Sgcarmart for 130k, it will be gone in 1 week.

But my advice is don't sell la, its really a nice car :grin:

Hold on to your F30 also. Please don't break my heart.

Try saying that to me.

:D

Try saying that to me.

:D

Morning bro, are you very keen on the GLC? I also scrutinized it at C&C last weekend. Interestingly they put a GLE next to the GLC show corner. :grin:

I like both cars and find both very spacious. I prefer the GLC interior to the GLE's as it is more modern-looking TBH. I did not do the TD so I have no idea how they drive. Which model and engine are you interested in?

In my view, they are quite different cars to the F10. I dono what's your needs so it is quite hard for me to say. Some people like me will feel giddy driving a "tall" car, so it's quite simple for me. :grin:

Morning bro, are you very keen on the GLC? I also scrutinized it at C&C last weekend. Interestingly they put a GLE next to the GLC show corner. :grin:

I like both cars and find both very spacious. I prefer the GLC interior to the GLE's as it is more modern-looking TBH. I did not do the TD so I have no idea how they drive. Which model and engine are you interested in?

In my view, they are quite different cars to the F10. I dono what's your needs so it is quite hard for me to say. Some people like me will feel giddy driving a "tall" car, so it's quite simple for me. :grin:

Was looking at macan and f pace.

Didnt realise mb came out with glc.

Dropped by look see too.

Havent TD.

Will go for another viewing without family.

Will have more time to checkout the se.... i mean the car.

Ha ha ha

• Praise 2

at 100-105k, better keep your 528i. 

GLC250 if OMV is 43k, at 40k COE , if they sell at list price of 220,888, then their margin at least 70-75k. Better stay away for a while.

Anyway, they probably sold out their first shipment already.

• Praise 1

Was looking at macan and f pace.

Didnt realise mb came out with glc.

Dropped by look see too.

Havent TD.

Will go for another viewing without family.

Will have more time to checkout the se.... i mean the car.

Ha ha ha

The F Pace is not here yet right? Jag is doing a major offensive in the automotive world. Good that we have alternatives to the German incumbents.

I think C&C Merc has the best looking SE in Singapore. Yes, we shouldn't visit them with wife along otherwise it will spoil the whole chemistry. Sorry AWARE I will repent.  

• Praise 1

at 100-105k, better keep your 528i. 

GLC250 if OMV is 43k, at 40k COE , if they sell at list price of 220,888, then their margin at least 70-75k. Better stay away for a while.

Anyway, they probably sold out their first shipment already.

I heard the first batch was sold out too.. haha

I think C&C Merc has the best looking SE in Singapore. Yes, we shouldn't visit them with wife along otherwise it will spoil the whole chemistry. Sorry AWARE I will repent.  

OL look, white blouse and blue skirt  [:p]

AWARE will say sit down and shut up ... [lipsrsealed]

:XD:  :XD:  :XD: