SSD upgrades other PC/laptop issues interest thread

RadX

yuan wang ahhhh  [bigcry]

Simple lah...

Press Win+R (Windows key with the R button) and type this compmgmt.msc

Will show up the computer management program.

Choose the Disk Management and you will see all the partitions there.

Something like the pic below

post-75225-0-84491300-1487685293.jpg

Right click on the partition that you want to fix and play with the options. Not difficult to do.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Thanks, is it possible to merge the 2 partitions?

I'm using Win 7 Premium.

Yes, works the same for Win 7 to 10. You must delete the partition that you do not want first. Then right click on the C drive partition to choose Extend Volume.

Let's hope the hard launch of AMD's Ryzen will give Intel a run for its money and force the latter to slash pricing for Kaby Lake.

Am quite pissed off that Kaby Lake won't support Win 7 as Win 10 is quite a piece of work that you leave in the toilet bowl.

Edited by Happily1986

Let's hope the hard launch of AMD's Ryzen will give Intel a run for its money and force the latter to slash pricing for Kaby Lake.

Am quite pissed off that Kaby Lake won't support Win 7 as Win 10 is quite a piece of work that you leave in the toilet bowl.

Yes. Definitely waiting for Ryzen and Vega to punish Intel and Nvidia for their pricing strategies.

Btw, what's wrong with Windows 10? Works well for me.

Turbocharged

Ryzen also lacks official support for Windows 7.

I think I go it show buy

Me also looking to microSD card at this IT Show.

Looking at 32Gb Class 10.

Where to download brochure now? Bootstrike not available anymore and Hardware zone need to click each and every brochure and save as image. [mad]

Supercharged

Where to download brochure now? Bootstrike not available anymore and Hardware zone need to click each and every brochure and save as image. [mad]

Ask RadX to collect and upload here.

He confirm will go one.

:XD:

• Praise 1

Sian. Wish I bought more of the 100USD 750GB SSD.

I bought one from myself then my Dad took it away from me  [bigcry] because his 120GB SSD died.

Only hatdwarezone only

Sian. Wish I bought more of the 100USD 750GB SSD.

I bought one from myself then my Dad took it away from me [bigcry] because his 120GB SSD died.

Ssd died?

Now, that's just hardcore :grin:

which is more reliable for long time storage of video and photos ? SSD or Sdcard or thumbdrive ?

I would choose a normal platter HDD configured in RAID 1 or 5 than any of the above.

Better yet... pay for storage from Backblaze... their service is robust and pretty cheap.

• Praise 1

which is more reliable for long time storage of video and photos ? SSD or Sdcard or thumbdrive ?

If not "sensitive", upload to google drive and microsoft cloud.

↡ Advertisement