This Drunk Driver Is Very Irresponsible To Drive

Yeobt

Supercharged

If TS cared so much about the safety of other road users he should have just picked up the phone and call TP right away.

Follow for the next 5 hours also pointless unless he is eyeing a big incident and wants to have it on video......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

No need to sign up, all you need is a in-car cam and go island wide at night to video lor..... [drivingcar]

Catch one, follow for 1/2 an hrs and post in STOMP.

There you are, for few hours night job, STOMP will give you $50/- for your supper.... :grin:

Aiyah such a good lobang. ... if can get 1 video a week then can cover the month petrol cost...

Mah tu liao

• Praise 2

Aiyah such a good lobang. ... if can get 1 video a week then can cover the month petrol cost...

Mah tu liao

Dun need to come out at night. Everyday on the road, you'll see this type of driver. One week, you sure can submit one video 1.

• Praise 1

I think you shd call up/email to iHub, inform them of the dangerous driving behavior of their staff.

Let's give that driver a chance, maybe he is trying to work double job to make ends meet.

Turbocharged

No lah.

More like next to him xmm gave him multiple orgasms. That accounted for the erratic driving...

Supersonic

sorry..need to say something about the title that bugs me.

drunk driver can never be responsible. [:p]

• Praise 3

Supercharged

guys,

i cannot stop the vehicle on the road becos i'm not a law enforcer, is not a TKD black belt holder in case he is really drunk and become violence. :)

i cannot use my phone to call the police while driving so i use my in-car recorder to record the incident as an evidence should he tried to defend himself.

well, i was doing this to protect my family members becos they are also a road user.

anyway, i dont just captured video and post online, i took action. :)

Dear Mr. Yeo,

Good day to you Sir.

Thank you very much for bringing this incident to our attention.

We hold all our staff to the highest levels of professionalism, and road safety is chief among these standards.

Please be assured that we will investigate the incident thoroughly, take the necessary action to prevent this from happening again, and to appropriately discipline the driver.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries.

With warmest regards,

Noel Tan

iHub Solutions Pte Ltd

46A Tanjong Penjuru

#02-02/03

Global Trade Logistics Centre

Singapore 609040

(Office via Level 2M)

• Praise 9

No need to sign up, all you need is a in-car cam and go island wide at night to video lor..... [drivingcar]

Catch one, follow for 1/2 an hrs and post in STOMP.

There you are, for few hours night job, STOMP will give you $50/- for your supper.... :grin:

and don't forget to correctly date and time your camera.

• Praise 2

Yeah, I do not understand why people cant set date and time....

If I am a good rogue, I will say this is inadmissible in the eyes of the law.

and don't forget to correctly date and time your camera.

Twincharged

Yes. This is what I heard from a lawyer too. The camera footage might not be useful if the date and time is wrong.

Supercharged

I agree.

For my case of incorrect date and time is becos the cam was not belong to me, it's inside a taxi I drove only on weekend and I didn't know the date and time is incorrect until I downloaded the file.

(edited)

No problem bro. I suspect the batt is dead. That's why when u switch off, the date gets reset. Tell the main guy that rents the taxi.... else LPPL when u need the evidence....

I agree.
For my case of incorrect date and time is becos the cam was not belong to me, it's inside a taxi I drove only on weekend and I didn't know the date and time is incorrect until I downloaded the file.

Edited by Achtung

I agree.

Just get a clock and place it right in front of the dash board. So that the car cam captures the clock too. Like that no need to adjust the car cam date n time cos its already captured on the clock.

Weather-Station-Clocks-for-Car-Use-20120

• Praise 1

Dear Mom,

I went to a party, Mom. I remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, Mom. So I drank soda instead.

I really felt proud inside, Mom. The way you said I would. I didnt drink and drive, Mom. Even though the others said I should.

I know I did the right thing, Mom. I know you are always right. Now the party is finally ending, Mom. As everyone is driving out of sight.

As I got into my car, Mom. I knew Id get home in one piece. Because of the way you raised me. So responsible and sweet.

I started to drive away, Mom. But as I pulled out into the road. The other car didnt see me, Mom. And hit me like a load.

As I lay there on the pavement, Mom. I hear the policeman say. The other guy is drunk, Mom. And now Im the one who will pay.

Im lying here dying, Mom I wish youd get here soon. How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon.

There is blood all around me, Mom. And most of it is mine. I hear the medic say, Mom, Ill die in a short time.

I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didnt drink. It was the others, Mom. The others didnt think.

He was probably at the same party as I. The only difference is, he drank and I will die.

Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life. Im feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.

The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I dont think its fair. Im lying here dying and all he can do is stare.

Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave. And when I go to heaven, Mom, put Daddys Girl on my grave.

Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive. If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive.

My breath is getting shorter, Mom. Im becoming very scared. Please dont cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there.

I have one last question, Mom. Before I say goodbye.

I didnt drink and drive. So why am I the one to die?

Just read this on Facebook. Author unknown. Just wanted to share.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2