• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
16 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:26 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

vCn8Ymz.jpg

Ramandan Specials - PTT Performa Servicing Package at only $68 (Asian Car Make) ONLY at Kaki Bukit Branch. 

Terms and conditions to enjoy this Offer 
==============================

1> Show this post to our Manager
2> Offer only available at Kaki Bukit Branch 

Please make a call to 6341 6164 to reserve a servicing booking with our friendly Manager. 

*Promotion ends on 17th July, 2015. 

Dynamics Mechanic 2 
Synergy@KB 
25 Kaki Bukit Rd 4, 01-36
Singapore 417800

Edited by DMSG, 19 June 2015 - 01:28 PM.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

must it a muslim to enjoy this offer?

Othello praised this

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:26 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

you referring to yourself or the car ?? hee 

jokes aside, good offer  [thumbsup]

Blueray praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:44 PM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    Author Image

you referring to yourself or the car ?? hee 

jokes aside, good offer  [thumbsup]

lol... [smash]  got muslim car meh [jawdrop]

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:10 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lol... [smash]  got muslim car meh [jawdrop]

proton lor

Sunny, Othello, pChou and Blueray praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    Author Image

proton lor

walau eh like tat oso can :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Don't have to be a Muslim to enjoy this offer bro. As long is an Asian car make.

Cheers!

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:44 AM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Don't have to be a Muslim to enjoy this offer bro. As long is an Asian car make.

Cheers!

noted so can make payment by card instead of cash?

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image

noted so can make payment by card instead of cash?

Payment mode will be either NETS or cash bro.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

Francis-jack
  • Premium member
    Francis-jack
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Payment mode will be either NETS or cash bro.

noted thx

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:59 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Sure No Problem Bro ... hope to see you soon !

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

your car not applicable hahah

proton lor

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image

your car not applicable hahah

Bro as long as it's Asian make ... all are eligible for the Promotion at Kaki Bukit Branch. 

vCn8Ymz.jpg

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:49 AM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Bro as long as it's Asian make ... all are eligible for the Promotion at Kaki Bukit Branch. 

vCn8Ymz.jpg

Any extended offer after Hari Raya?

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:04 AM

Cammys_MR
  • Premium member
    Cammys_MR
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Any extended offer after Hari Raya?

My 2010 Mitsu Lancer Glx A1.6..(MR version) is coming to 90k..What service recommendation that you provide?

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:52 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor
    Author Image

My 2010 Mitsu Lancer Glx A1.6..(MR version) is coming to 90k..What service recommendation that you provide?

We do provide basic servicing packages as low as $78 and also major servicing at reasonable package pricing, do make a trip down to us and we will need to check on your car conditions, before we recommend what servicing package suits you. 

Thanks 

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

Jesaiah
  • Premium member
    Jesaiah
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

I'm driving a Toyota wish 2007 model, just hit 10 years this year.

I did my servicing recently with 10w50 engine oil, and after around 4,000km, I found that my engine oil level drop to low level. I just top up a bit.

What do you think is the problem? Am I using the right kind of engine oil since it's a 10 year old car?

Thanks. 

Back to Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ramandan, servicing, ptt, cheap and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users