16 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:26 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor

vCn8Ymz.jpg

Ramandan Specials - PTT Performa Servicing Package at only $68 (Asian Car Make) ONLY at Kaki Bukit Branch. 

Terms and conditions to enjoy this Offer 
==============================

1> Show this post to our Manager
2> Offer only available at Kaki Bukit Branch 

Please make a call to 6341 6164 to reserve a servicing booking with our friendly Manager. 

*Promotion ends on 17th July, 2015. 

Dynamics Mechanic 2 
Synergy@KB 
25 Kaki Bukit Rd 4, 01-36
Singapore 417800

Edited by DMSG, 19 June 2015 - 01:28 PM.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

Francis-jack

must it a muslim to enjoy this offer?

Othello praised this

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:26 PM

Othello
    Othello

you referring to yourself or the car ?? hee 

jokes aside, good offer  [thumbsup]

Blueray praised this
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:44 PM

Francis-jack

you referring to yourself or the car ?? hee 

jokes aside, good offer  [thumbsup]

lol... [smash]  got muslim car meh [jawdrop]

Posted 19 June 2015 - 04:10 PM

Thaiyotakamli

lol... [smash]  got muslim car meh [jawdrop]

proton lor

Sunny, Othello, pChou and Blueray praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 19 June 2015 - 05:04 PM

Francis-jack

proton lor

walau eh like tat oso can :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Posted 20 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor

Don't have to be a Muslim to enjoy this offer bro. As long is an Asian car make.

Cheers!

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:44 AM

Francis-jack

Don't have to be a Muslim to enjoy this offer bro. As long is an Asian car make.

Cheers!

noted so can make payment by card instead of cash?

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor

noted so can make payment by card instead of cash?

Payment mode will be either NETS or cash bro.

Posted 23 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

Francis-jack

Payment mode will be either NETS or cash bro.

noted thx

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:59 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor

Sure No Problem Bro ... hope to see you soon !

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

Angcheek
    Angcheek

your car not applicable hahah

proton lor

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor

your car not applicable hahah

Bro as long as it's Asian make ... all are eligible for the Promotion at Kaki Bukit Branch. 

vCn8Ymz.jpg

Posted 17 July 2016 - 07:49 AM

Cammys_MR
    Cammys_MR

Bro as long as it's Asian make ... all are eligible for the Promotion at Kaki Bukit Branch. 

vCn8Ymz.jpg

Any extended offer after Hari Raya?

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:04 AM

Cammys_MR
    Cammys_MR

Any extended offer after Hari Raya?

My 2010 Mitsu Lancer Glx A1.6..(MR version) is coming to 90k..What service recommendation that you provide?

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:52 PM

DMSG
  • DMSG
    Sponsor

My 2010 Mitsu Lancer Glx A1.6..(MR version) is coming to 90k..What service recommendation that you provide?

We do provide basic servicing packages as low as $78 and also major servicing at reasonable package pricing, do make a trip down to us and we will need to check on your car conditions, before we recommend what servicing package suits you. 

Thanks 

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:34 PM

Jesaiah
    Jesaiah

I'm driving a Toyota wish 2007 model, just hit 10 years this year.

I did my servicing recently with 10w50 engine oil, and after around 4,000km, I found that my engine oil level drop to low level. I just top up a bit.

What do you think is the problem? Am I using the right kind of engine oil since it's a 10 year old car?

Thanks. 

Back to Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Tags: ramandan, servicing, ptt, cheap and 3 more...