Mitsubishi Attrage.

Cheesey74

Message added by kobayashiGT

Participate and learn more about Mitsubishi Attrage here! 

1200 CC VS 1600 CC

Price attrage max model is 62k vs avante max model 90K

Price attrage max model is 62K vs avante lowest model 83K

If 20K nothing to you then buy what u feel it worth it. Cause end of the day u r the one driving why bother about other views.

Personally I felt attrage is a economic saloon car, be it budget or FC and that probably the reason I purchase it. Yes maybe it doesn't have alot features and etc but what do you expect for that price you are paying?

Lastly i just need a Point A to Point B transport car that all. With that price of attrage I am contented

Lol since when avante basic trim costs 83k

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I fully agree with Doug. Mirage = space star = attrage (space star with boot)

Iâll rather forego whatever to save the $5 per day to afford the avante anytime.a crappy car is a crappy car no matter which way you spin it.

Save up more to get the accent at least. To me, attrage is a crap car. Look at the workmanship. Bonnet n booth underneath not painted at all. Othrr stuff we cannot see they may also stingy on the parts quality. Being the most affordable car in spore does not mean buyers have to put up with such quality
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Lol since when avante basic trim costs 83k

I think either u R blind or my English so lousy until u can't see. I did posted and explain earlier way before you post.

Nobody say attrage is a must buy car, if you feel not worth it then so be it lor. Don't buy

Why it is at SG market of cause it fits someone in SG. Start to talk like paint jobs, features and etc.........

Talk so much also useless ma, at the end of the day the owner is also not u.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

Although the Attrage Sports trim at 63k and Avante Basic trim at 78k has a difference of 15k, still have to look at other aspects if want to compare. Cannot just look at face value even the difference can tell one is 1.2L and the other is 1.6L.

Common sense already tell you that usually a 1.6L car will have enough power to perform on our roads compared to a 1.2L car. I came from an experience of having driven cars with as small as 660cc engine compared to a 2.4L NA and now 1.2L turbo.

Nobody here says Attrage is a complete useless car and not worth to buy or what. Cars in SG is expensive. Buyers work the sums and buy one that works out the best in terms of all the considerations he can think of.

Another point to look at is the OMV and Parf value, in terms the yearly depreciation. Attrage has an average OMV of about 13k with a VES banding of A2. End of 10 years you get only 2.5k parf back. That works out to be a yearly depre of 5.8k for a 1.2L 3 cyclinder car.

Whereas the Avante basic trim has also about 13k OMV with a VES banding of B. You will get 6.5k of parf value back at the end of the 10th year. Your yearly depre will be about 7.2k. So, people tend to think that paying additional 1.4k yearly to get a better car in their opinion is not wrong. Why not? You get a 1.6L 4 cyclinder car, more power, more stable, better built quality and I’m sure the specs are better than Attrage.

Yes, the Attrage requires lesser road tax, gives you better FC, maybe (our bro auto1*** has worst FC than my car lol) as it depends how you drive and the routes you take, spacious boot. But there are cons such as poor built quality, 3 cyclinder engine gives vibration, lack of power, CVT issues, light weight car with small wheels, etc.

So, its your personal choice when buying a car and here is what we share and discuss to make driving more enjoyable and SG a better place to drive in.

Cheers.

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 5

I think either u R blind or my English so lousy until u can't see. I did posted and explain earlier way before you post.

Nobody say attrage is a must buy car, if you feel not worth it then so be it lor. Don't buy

Why it is at SG market of cause it fits someone in SG. Start to talk like paint jobs, features and etc.........

Talk so much also useless ma, at the end of the day the owner is also not u.

Actually one thing I will jot buy attrage. It's a grab car.

Although the Attrage Sports trim at 63k and Avante Basic trim at 78k has a difference of 15k, still have to look at other aspects if want to compare. Cannot just look at face value even the difference can tell one is 1.2L and the other is 1.6L.

Common sense already tell you that usually a 1.6L car will have enough power to perform on our roads compared to a 1.2L car. I came from an experience of having driven cars with as small as 660cc engine compared to a 2.4L NA and now 1.2L turbo.

Nobody here says Attrage is a complete useless car and not worth to buy or what. Cars in SG is expensive. Buyers work the sums and buy one that works out the best in terms of all the considerations he can think of.

Another point to look at is the OMV and Parf value, in terms the yearly depreciation. Attrage has an average OMV of about 13k with a VES banding of A2. End of 10 years you get only 2.5k parf back. That works out to be a yearly depre of 5.8k for a 1.2L 3 cyclinder car.

Whereas the Avante basic trim has also about 13k OMV with a VES banding of B. You will get 6.5k of parf value back at the end of the 10th year. Your yearly depre will be about 7.2k. So, people tend to think that paying additional 1.4k yearly to get a better car in their opinion is not wrong. Why not? You get a 1.6L 4 cyclinder car, more power, more stable, better built quality and Iâm sure the specs are better than Attrage.

Yes, the Attrage requires lesser road tax, gives you better FC, maybe (our bro auto1*** has worst FC than my car lol) as it depends how you drive and the routes you take, spacious boot. But there are cons such as poor built quality, 3 cyclinder engine gives vibration, lack of power, CVT issues, light weight car with small wheels, etc.

So, its your personal choice when buying a car and here is what we share and discuss to make driving more enjoyable and SG a better place to drive in.

Cheers.

Err.. I bought my basic trim at $68,111 when attrage was still $62k lei.

And I didn't have to take loan and no need to trade in car.

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Actually one thing I will jot buy attrage. It's a grab car.

Err.. I bought my basic trim at $68,111 when attrage was still $62k lei.

And I didn't have to take loan and no need to trade in car.

works out to 5.95k/yr for attrage and 6.16k/yr for Avante then. seems like a complete NO BRAINER to buy the avante.

C&C rubbish trade in and all the loan conditions turns me off.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

why don't you consider the K3. IMHO i think quite feature packed. was looking at that and nissan note when bought the attrage

Personally I don't like the new design, plus no no to C&C.

First Half Tank - Not tracked

2nd tank - 16.0 km/l (on mineral oil at 1000km. 1/3 expressway driving)
3rd tank - 11.0 km/1 (on synthetic oil after 1000km servicing. 100% urban start-stop driving. 
4th tank - 11.7 km/l (mostly start-stop trips , not much highway)
5th tank - 12.1 km/l (A little highway, mostly post-holiday jams to office these days..sigh)
6th tank - 11.7km/l (dropped!)
7th tank - 13.3km/l
8th tank - 12.9km/l
9th tank - 13.45km/l

19th tank - 13.3km/l

20th tank - 14.8km/l 

21st tank - 14.5km/l

• Praise 1

3rd tank - 11.0 km/1 (on synthetic oil after 1000km servicing. 100% urban start-stop driving. 

5th tank - 12.1 km/l (A little highway, mostly post-holiday jams to office these days..sigh)

7th tank - 13.3km/l

8th tank - 12.9km/l

9th tank - 13.45km/l

19th tank - 13.3km/l

20th tank - 14.8km/l 

21st tank - 14.5km/l

Your FC is just like my previous Lancer GLX 1.6M.

By the way, should take a serious look at Perodua Bezza 1.3. Easily 15-17km/L.

• Praise 1

Your FC is just like my previous Lancer GLX 1.6M.

By the way, should take a serious look at Perodua Bezza 1.3. Easily 15-17km/L.

You have not been following my posts. My daily journey to office is start stop practically all the way. In just a mere 2.5km distance, I have to stop at most of the 14 traffic lights along the way. The car does not even have a chance to move beyond 30km/h most of the journey. On highways at night on a few occasions, I easily hit 20+km/l. But unfortunately, that type of journey is an exception instead of norm. Hence whatever car I drive, no way to hit the sweet spot. Once my old Cerato (9km/l) had an accident and I was given a Nissan march to drive (because they had no other cars) for a week. Inspite of 1.0 l engine, I was barely getting 11km/l for that car too for my office journey... 

As I said, my colleague who has a weekend Attrage and drives no jam highway to and from work, he told me he was getting about 19km on average and 16km "on a bad week".

I did consider the Bezza during my initial evaluation because it is value for money. But I have yet to see one on the road. That kind of is unnerving for me. Plus I do not like the shape. I also considered the Axia too but I needed the spaciousness of the Attrage and it also have the same problem...no one was driving it. At least I see many Attrages on the road everyday...That's my take. Thanks for the suggestion though. 

Edited by auto1701
  • Praise 1

You have not been following my posts. My daily journey to office is start stop practically all the way. In just a mere 2.5km distance, I have to stop at most of the 14 traffic lights along the way. The car does not even have a chance to move beyond 30km/h most of the journey. On highways at night on a few occasions, I easily hit 20+km/l. But unfortunately, that type of journey is an exception instead of norm. Hence whatever car I drive, no way to hit the sweet spot. Once my old Cerato (9km/l) had an accident and I was given a Nissan march to drive (because they had no other cars) for a week. Inspite of 1.0 l engine, I was barely getting 11km/l for that car too for my office journey...

As I said, my colleague who has a weekend Attrage and drives no jam highway to and from work, he told me he was getting about 19km on average and 16km "on a bad week".

I did consider the Bezza during my initial evaluation because it is value for money. But I have yet to see one on the road. That kind of is unnerving for me. Plus I do not like the shape. I also considered the Axia too but I needed the spaciousness of the Attrage and it also have the same problem...no one was driving it. At least I see many Attrages on the road everyday...That's my take. Thanks for the suggestion though.

One advantage of bezza is that it's using a Toyota engine

Twincharged

One advantage of bezza is that it's using a Toyota engine

"Perodua claims that the Bezza has up to 95% local content, and was developed at a cost of RM 300 million. However, Perodua did not develop the Bezza from scratch, as it is powered by Toyota-engineered engines and is based on the Daihatsu-engineered Axia platform."

yup but with 95% local content.... i pass.

3rd tank - 11.0 km/1 (on synthetic oil after 1000km servicing. 100% urban start-stop driving.

7th tank - 13.3km/l

8th tank - 12.9km/l

9th tank - 13.45km/l

19th tank - 13.3km/l

20th tank - 14.8km/l

21st tank - 14.5km/l

Did you compare with your previous ride? Need to go same route to have a good comparison. Else those travel highway will say yours so low, those travel small road will say yours so high.

All these fuel consumption figures are a waste of time.

Just drive the car and enjoy it, 1km/l ain't gonna matter much and buy a hybrid if you want real efficiency or simply park the car the in the carpark.

• Praise 5

All these fuel consumption figures are a waste of time.

Just drive the car and enjoy it, 1km/l ain't gonna matter much and buy a hybrid if you want real efficiency or simply park the car the in the carpark.

If really so hard up for money to buy petrol , if have to calculate every journey petrol consumption, that person should take bus mrt
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2