2016 Mitsubishi Outlander

Marcostan

Supercharged

Yeah... looks like they've favored reliability over performance judging from their 10yrs engine warranty.

advertising gimmick they give u a warrant on something that hardly fail. ask them to give 10yrs on gearbox see if they dare.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

With such a lousy engine spec and transmission......the technologies are really dinosaur age.......doubt it will sell...

Edited by LoverofCar

advertising gimmick they give u a warrant on something that hardly fail. ask them to give 10yrs on gearbox see if they dare.

Hahahha... that's true.

Neutral Newbie

Is the new price for the FL Outlander out yet? Saw quite a few units on the current version running around..... quite nice looking.

Went to see it this week before Coe bidding.. Priced at $156k, and further discount 13k if trade in car and take their loan and insurance, effective price is 143k.. Omv 18k.. Coe rebate at 60k.

After CatB Coe drop 6k on Wednesday.. The new price is $139,999.. Selling price drop $3k.. Un..un..un..un..unbelievable.. Sibei hotan. I would take the Kia Sorento anytime over this outlander and it's in the same building at the next shop..

Back in March, when COE was about $68k or $70k, it was selling at $129k immediate COE. Don't even need to bid.

Back in March, when COE was about $68k or $70k, it was selling at $129k immediate COE. Don't even need to bid.Th

That's the pre-facelift model, which has been launched in other countries awhile ago. Just that C&C only bring them in end last year/beginning this year.

Neutral Newbie

Hopefully the price for FL is lower due to the COE trend.

Going to check it out this weekend. The warranty coverage is quite appealing, provided they don't have a lot of hidden T&Cs behind it.......

I drove it... wasn't that impressed. For $130K I'd consider the Xtrail as well. both have 7 seats that aren't the most practical. The Xtrail's interior felt quite a bit better than the Outlander. I tested the FL model with the updated interior.

I drove it... wasn't that impressed. For $130K I'd consider the Xtrail as well. both have 7 seats that aren't the most practical. The Xtrail's interior felt quite a bit better than the Outlander. I tested the FL model with the updated interior.

$130K is after 13K overtrade. I think it still drive better than X-trail. it's a 2.4l.

What the price for the Xtrail now?

pondering this latest model over BM's Wish now...

It's a no brainer... Outlander... Different category although price is close.

depends on how badly you need the 3rd row of seats... Outlander exterior is sportier.

IMO, Regular users of 3rd should go for full sized mpv like Odyssey, Estima or even Alphard. Otherwise compact or SUPV (w 3rd row) should be suffice. These are based on my experience, use 3rd row only once in a while when I bring helper out or go lunch with colleague.

↡ Advertisement