2016 Mitsubishi Outlander

Marcostan

that was same consideration that draw me to the showroom to take a look. but I feel the last 2 seats can be ignored. too cramp to be used for seating....

on the other hand, it is probably the only 130k car that one can find a 4*4 functionality?

Got a fren who bought this purely for its 7 seater and price tag.

↡ Advertisement

At the last car show, I sat in all the SUVs there and the Outlander stood out as the one with the poorest interior - design & quality- resembling a China made car.

This is true. I went to see the last time and was wondering how come the Sorento is more expensive. Always thought Jap car is more expensive, until I saw the interior. The Sorento is more luxurious but more expensive though.

Will still choose a Jap car. Mindset still hard to change as I have been driving Japs and have to say I don't have any headache. Heard that Korean car improves a lot too.

Turbocharged

At the last car show, I sat in all the SUVs there and the Outlander stood out as the one with the poorest interior - design & quality- resembling a China made car.

Aesthetics wise, I find Forester is worse, but quality wise Forester is better [dizzy]

Still, neither car can hold a candle to the European or Korean SUVs in this regard, but Japanese are Japanese [grin]

By the time you finish watching, you will be in for a shock tomorrow.

Not that shocking lah... Anyway no hurry to replace my ride... Juz a little itchy, will wait for the pull before taking the bait.

Hi all

For those who bought this car, can advise what is the depreciation ?

Does it also have Bluetooth connectivity with phone ? Can stream music from the phone via Bluetooth?

Turbocharged

Hi all

For those who bought this car, can advise what is the depreciation ?

Does it also have Bluetooth connectivity with phone ? Can stream music from the phone via Bluetooth?

It is supposed to have this connectivity. It has Bluetooth, but I wasn't able to get the Outlander to play nice with my phone. Try your own device.

Nope. Forester. 128k

that was same consideration that draw me to the showroom to take a look. but I feel the last 2 seats can be ignored. too cramp to be used for seating....

on the other hand, it is probably the only 130k car that one can find a 4*4 functionality?

Test Drove the car last Saturday. My take is the CVT is still smooth. This is still a pretty decent car if you need the 7 seats for the weekend.

The only thing that I was disappointed was there was no 2nd and 3rd row aircon. The SE assured me that Mitsubishi aircon has no problem cooling the car. I replied I also know, question is how long does it take?

if sorento priced at Outlander... I will be the first to grab one

Think cannot compare lah, yi fen qian,yi fen hou

Final decision boils down to ones pocket, how much you willing and can pay

if sorento priced at Outlander... I will be the first to grab one

Think cannot compare lah, yi fen qian,yi fen hou

Final decision boils down to ones pocket, how much you willing and can pay

To me this is a value for money SUV with the specs they are offering. It's still 20k cheaper than Sorento. After weeks of looking at cars, it's still one of my top choices for my next ride.

Still seeing and looking around...

To me this is a value for money SUV with the specs they are offering. It's still 20k cheaper than Sorento. After weeks of looking at cars, it's still one of my top choices for my next ride.

Still seeing and looking around...

yup 20K for a smaller sunroof and more hard plastics is ok... but the sunroof is just too small compared to its competitors like the XTrail. it didn't feel as nice to drive as the Xtrail either. 3rd row is better than the xtrail.

If Sorento was prices at 150K guaranteed COE I'd jump in.

yup 20K for a smaller sunroof and more hard plastics is ok... but the sunroof is just too small compared to its competitors like the XTrail. it didn't feel as nice to drive as the Xtrail either. 3rd row is better than the xtrail.

If Sorento was prices at 150K guaranteed COE I'd jump in.

I jump in as well :)

So far anyone manage to get the sorento with no guaranteed 6 bids package by CnC Kia ?

Meang Cnc Kia manage to secure the COE without topup

Outlander 129,99p, guarantee coe.

Sorrento 156,900, guarantee coe.

Outlander with touch screen GPS, sorrento the stupid factory small touch screen.

Outlander 129,99p, guarantee coe.

Sorrento 156,900, guarantee coe.

Outlander with touch screen GPS, sorrento the stupid factory small touch screen.

not so fair to compare Sorento vs Outlander given the significant price delta.

A fairer comparison would be Outlander vs X trail, assuming you need 7 seater SUV. Looking from a wider view, you can compare Outlander with mid size MPV like Wish, M5, Outlander...

Driving a CRV currently, thus looking for an equivalent size SUV replacement. At around 130k mark, based on latest price from this forum:

Forester XT @ 126k

Outlander @ 130k

X-Trail @ 132k

Tucson @ 138k

The price also go in line with the interior "luxury feeling".

↡ Advertisement