VW Polo rams KL Police car and flees..

Camrysfa

Turbocharged

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/06/27/Hitandrun-driver-forgiven-Cops-focus-on-the-positives-after-crash/

KUALA LUMPUR: Sporting dark glasses to cover up their blackened eyes, the policemen who were rear-ended by a student in a viral hit-and-run video say they have already forgiven the driver.

Kpl Zainal Abu Bee Din and Kpl Nor Alhayari Buyong said they would rather focus on the positi

ves that came out of the accident.

“We were not badly hurt. We have been injured much worse than this before. Luckily, the boy only hit us and not anyone else.

“And we saw how quickly people were willing to help us. One motorcyclist chased after the Volkswagen after he ran and another gave us his video of the accident to help in the investigation,” said Kpl Nor Alhayari, 58.

The two Mobile Patrol Vehicle partners were out on their rounds at about 8.55am on Wednesday in an underpass in Jalan Pudu when they were hit from behind by the student in a blue Volkswagen Polo.

The student braked for a fleeting second before stepping on the gas pedal, pushing the skidding police car into a concrete barrier before speeding off.

“We were totally caught by surprise. We were just talking in the car. I was checking my phone and then all of a sudden, BANG!” Kpl Zainal said.

Kpl Nor Alhayari gripped his wheel tighter to stop the car from overturning as the Volkswagen’s hood dug into the bottom of the police car and lifted its two back wheels.

Kpl Zainal, 50, was cut in his right eye while his partner hit the dashboard.

Despite their injuries, Kpl Zainal was back patrolling the streets on Thursday while Kpl Nor Alhayari hung out in the Dang Wangi police station after being given medical leave.

The officers said the student was returning from a night club party the evening before the accident.

“He messaged us later that day to apologise, and we both accept.

“I did not want to reply to him because you know how people can take what we say and try to make us look bad on the Internet.

“So, we just accept the apology and move on,” Kpl Zainal said, adding that the Volkswagen in question had already had three accidents before this.

The student was charged yesterday and pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

the way he ram the police car ... and continue ramming and flee

i don't think is under the influence of alcohol ... probably under the influence of ectasy or ketamine from the night club party ...

The student was charged yesterday and pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol.

Edited by Wt_know

Hypersonic

Listening to the report on youtube

It said

"A 31-year old college student..."

So old ah? Or I hear wrongly?

• Praise 1

i don't think is under the influence of alcohol ... probably under the influence of ectasy or ketamine from the night club party ...

roadhead1.gif

Turbocharged

The officers said the student was returning from a night club party the evening before the accident.

“I did not want to reply to him because you know how people can take what we say and try to make us look bad on the Internet.

wah, how come the driver know the phone number of the cops.

• Praise 1

wah, how come the driver know the phone number of the cops.

Son of their district Police chief .... [sly]

Next promotion, both sure kena promoted cos never press charges on the driver .... :a-happy:

• Praise 2

“So, we just accept the apology and move on,” Kpl Zainal said, adding that the Volkswagen in question had already had three accidents before this.

So the driver apologised too for the 3 accidents? LoL...

Why the driver is still on the roads is amazing.

• Praise 2

So the driver apologised too for the 3 accidents? LoL...

Why the driver is still on the roads is amazing.

Boleh land, nuff said. [laugh]

Turbocharged

roadhead1.gif

Doesn't look like TBF4 and Porker leh...

• Praise 2

The police didnt see the car plate number, the polo driver is safe haha

Seriously that guy really 倒霉 bang also bang the polis car. Heng malaysia got kopi culture. Buy few new Waja, u will be awarded with Datok title haha

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

The police armed with AK47 wor .

Lucky Polo driver run away , if not kena shot liao . [sweatdrop]

Edited by F355

roadhead1.gif

Eh ... can post a less hairy backside or not huh?

• Praise 1

taken from their statement:

“We were totally caught by surprise. We were just talking in the car. I was checking my phone and then all of a sudden, BANG!” Kpl Zainal said.------see hp huh, enough said.

Kpl Nor Alhayari gripped his wheel tighter to stop the car from overturning as the Volkswagen’s hood dug into the bottom of the police car and lifted its two back wheels......dont see how by gripping tighter will prevent it from flipping over.

Kpl Zainal, 50, was cut in his right eye while his partner hit the dashboard......seat belt not working?

• Praise 1

The police armed with AK47 wor .

Lucky Polo driver run away , if not kena shot liao . [sweatdrop]

MP5 la...

and ya, dunno why shots not fired.. like kena rear-ended like this can be teroist sweecide boomer...

this saga not simple... hit until like this but polis tidak apa... esp with serial hit and run driver... and he wanna plead not guilty... :a-popcorn:

↡ Advertisement