Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

The cost of running as president candidate [sweatdrop]

Mexico won't send candidate to Miss Universe over Trump comments
Reuters Tuesday, Jun 30, 2015
20150630_trump_0.jpg?itok=h_hYgOL1
Photo: Reuters
Mexico will not send a contestant to this year's Miss Universe pageant after part owner and TV personality Donald Trump made comments insulting Mexicans, Mexican broadcaster Televisa said on Monday.
Televisa and former Miss Universe Lupita Jones organise a pageant to select a Mexican candidate for the contest.
US broadcaster NBC has also said it would no longer air the pageant after Trump described migrants from Mexico as drug-runners and rapists.
Trump made the comments when he announced earlier this month he was seeking the Republican nomination for the 2016 US presidential election. "For Televisa, any commercial relationship with the Miss Universe pageant and with the companies of the Trump organisation is unacceptable," Televisa said in a statement.
A spokesman said the release meant that a Mexican contestant would not be sent to the pageant.
The announcement came four days after Spanish-language Univision, part-owned by Televisa, said it would not air the Miss USA pageant on July 12 and severed ties to the Miss Universe Organisation.
Ora TV, a Television company co-founded by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim and TV personality Larry King has also cancelled a programme it was working on with some of Trump's companies, Slim's spokesman said earlier on Monday.
Political analysts have said Trump, despite being one of America's most recognizable figures, is considered a long shot for the Republican Party nomination in the field of more than a dozen candidates.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The cost of running as president candidate  [sweatdrop]

Super Tuesday is done and the results are out... and the aftermath is that Donald Fcking Trump is the leading Rep candidate... we knew he was everywhere... said the stupidest things... offended everyone including the Dog+World... but that hasn't dented his popularity with his supporters...

Looks like it'll be Trump vs Hillary... both terrible choices. Why should it matter to us here? The Butterfly Effect... 

When a butterly flaps its wings in one corner of the world, it can raise a tempest in the other.

Though in the case of Donald Fcking Trump... it has to be a moth... a really ugly moth... a really fat and ugly moth.

Here's a video of John Oliver skewering that big baboon... we may laugh now... but it will be an apocalyptic world if that doofus wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
(edited)

Super Tuesday is done and the results are out... and the aftermath is that Donald Fcking Trump is the leading Rep candidate... we knew he was everywhere... said the stupidest things... offended everyone including the Dog+World... but that hasn't dented his popularity with his supporters...

Looks like it'll be Trump vs Hillary... both terrible choices. Why should it matter to us here? The Butterfly Effect... 

When a butterly flaps its wings in one corner of the world, it can raise a tempest in the other.

Though in the case of Donald Fcking Trump... it has to be a moth... a really ugly moth... a really fat and ugly moth.

Here's a video of John Oliver skewering that big baboon... we may laugh now... but it will be an apocalyptic world if that doofus wins.

y u worry so much abt US president erections? as if obama or bush was any better.

which part of his campaign u dont agree with?

Edited by Duckduck
  • Praise 1

y u worry so much abt US president erections? as if obama or bush was any better.

haha... who says I'm worried... pubic forum here la bro... it's not just cars, tiko ranger stuff, smartphones and news about kleptomaniac Malaysian PM's I'm interested in  [thumbsup]

Anyway... he's a racist and a bigot and a liar... and if elected... will be the supposed "leader" of the free world expected to have a firm mind and direction when negotiating with the NWO...

More so because this being a global economy and US being a powerhouse... anything that imbalances regional trade/security affects us.

• Praise 3

(edited)

well he's the only US presidential candidate who has ever advocated doing a war crime on a radio interview (as laid out by geneva conventions)

There's rhethoric and there's rhethoric ...

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

boh tai ji one lar... our one also said "heng ahhh!!!....then many up north kbkp for few days but in the end, nobody remember anymore.... :XD:

• Praise 2

tbh, I doubt americans ever care if they offend anyone as they thought very highly of themselves.

yes, when other do no good they shout human rights

when they do ... it's national security ...

amdk speak with 2 mouth ... no diff compare with prc

• Praise 8

tiagong that PRC one is more straightforward if u speak/read chinese. They actually still say "f u" lol  [:p]

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Everybody hates Trump, especially Republican senators.

But the voting public seemed to hate the Republican senators more and is largely voting for Trump.

He will be an interesting President.

• Praise 2

cannot praise u enough ,

they develop missile is self def,

ppl develop missile is a threat to peace, LOL

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

You guys didn't watch Mitt Romney's speech on Trump last night and the latter's rebuttal? It was highly entertaining especially Trump. But I have to agree that that fella will likely make the world a less safe place if he were to be President. His policy of taxing American companies to protect jobs from moving to countries such as Mexico doesn't make sense either. But he is damn entertaining

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

You guys didn't watch Mitt Romney's speech on Trump last night and the latter's rebuttal? It was highly entertaining especially Trump. But I have to agree that that fella will likely make the world a less safe place if he were to be President. His policy of taxing American companies to protect jobs from moving to countries such as Mexico doesn't make sense either. But he is damn entertaining

• Praise 4

I love the guy for his entertaining quotes [laugh] [laugh] but for something like rule the world... erm... [:/]

He is best kept in showbiz

What about standing on top of a podium giving his speech and having actors "attack" him and he doing wrestlemania on them?

That's Donald Drumpf.

much as i dislike politicans, trump really tops them all.

• Praise 1

Trump is bit of a nutcase to me. It maybe a smart campaign move to go on the offensive, i just hope that his not a man of his words. If he really carry out his promises the world will be in a worst state then now.

• Praise 2

Trump is bit of a nutcase to me. It maybe a smart campaign move to go on the offensive, i just hope that his not a man of his words. If he really carry out his promises the world will be in a worst state then now.

You are right! He is a nutcase who is being voted in by even bigger American nutcases [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6