Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

One can never know. He looks like a nut case now. He may even make a mess out of US politics and economy. But will lives be lost due to him or his plolicy?

Bush looked a very decent man who would made a good president. He went on to be technically a war criminal by waging war against Iraq on supposedly "mass destruction". Countless lives had been lost included those of the US soldiers and the allied troops. Did that bother him and the world?

Those on his side, the Oil men, the weapon producers partied. The rest sucked thumbs.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

One can never know. He looks like a nut case now. He may even make a mess out of US politics and economy. But will lives be lost due to him or his plolicy?

Bush looked a very decent man who would made a good president. He went on to be technically a war criminal by waging war against Iraq on supposedly "mass destruction". Countless lives had been lost included those of the US soldiers and the allied troops. Did that bother him and the world?

Those on his side, the Oil men, the weapon producers partied. The rest sucked thumbs.

Bush is really jialat, war war and more war. where is the weapon of mass destruction? more chances of finding MH370 than it.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bush is really jialat, war war and more war. where is the weapon of mass destruction? more chances of finding MH370 than it.

Conspiracy theory say. It is found, but kept by USA so they have one unaccountable weapon.
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged

He's living the American Dream. Making lots of money, supermodel wives, happy happy divorce and find a new one, say whatever he likes, does whatever he likes.

That's freedom of speech. That's human right. We should all support.

Turbocharged
(edited)

trumps against illegal immigration into US & everyday unknown numbers of people & drugs enter the USA. I find it nothing wrong to say hard truths instead of being nice to neighbours all the time. Its like SG & boleh, we cant just let them bully us all the time right. The last guy to openly criticize boleh was LKY!

also he wants to protect local companies n jobs, isnt that what we singies want as well? if not for GE2011, u think garmen would have tightened the FT worker policies here?

my guess is he wont be able to do much if he gets elected anyway, but hes saying the right things to get votes.

The entire media seems to be against him, but hes getting the votes...

Edited by Duckduck
  • Praise 1

That's freedom of speech. That's human right. We should all support.

Freedom of speech for trump only. Everyone else must not offend him

Donald Trump pledges to curb press freedom through libel laws

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/26/trump-pledges-curb-press-freedom-libel-laws-first-amendment

trumps against illegal immigration into US & everyday unknown numbers of people & drugs enter the USA. I find it nothing wrong to say hard truths instead of being nice to neighbours all the time. Its like SG & boleh, we cant just let them bully us all the time right. The last guy to openly criticize boleh was LKY!

also he wants to protect local companies n jobs, isnt that what we singies want as well? if not for GE2011, u think garmen would have tightened the FT worker policies here?

Yes good to prevent illegal immigration. But how does he achieve it?

by building a wall, not just metaphorically, but really building a wall.

And how to protect local companies? he intends to place tariffs on china goods. how to keep jobs, he has no plans, how to retain jobs in US? when there are cheaper workers in china and mexico.

Yes, he has good objectives, but no real actions/plans to achieve

• Praise 1

anw , any pro know wat is the main different between republican vs democrat,

read so much news still dun know wat exactly they different in ,

Haha just listened to Romney speech. best speech he has made compared to when he challenged Obama. Lol he couldn't summon up such conviction against Obama but against trump lol

You are right! He is a nutcase who is being voted in by even bigger American nutcases [laugh]

Long long time ago... I was being petulant and stupid... and my elder bro told me;

"If you want to act stupid, go to the US. That's why we have the USA... to put all the stupid people in!"

• Praise 1

(edited)

Everybody hates Trump, especially Republican senators.

But the voting public seemed to hate the Republican senators more and is largely voting for Trump.

He will be an interesting President.

Don't remember which high placed Republican said this.... not Romney.... this fellow was in the exec committee...

His contention was that Drumpf, despite his victories over the other republicans, won't have mass appeal. His appeal to a small sample of white Republican is still small vis-a-vis the overall demography he will face if he was the nominated candidate.

I'm not surprised considering Drumpf has slagged off the Hispanic vote who make up 20% of the population; and women who make up 50% of the population

Edited by ins1dious

Don't remember which high placed Republican said this.... not Romney.... this fellow was in the exec committee...

His contention was that Drumpf, despite his victories over the other republicans, won't have mass appeal. His appeal to a small sample of white Republican is still small vis-a-vis the overall demography he will face if he was the nominated candidate.

I'm not surprised considering Drumpf has slagged off the Hispanic vote who make up 20% of the population; and women who make up 50% of the population

I love the guy for his entertaining quotes [laugh] [laugh] but for something like rule the world... erm... [:/]

He is best kept in showbiz

actually I change channels when I see him on The Apprentice.

don't like guys who are hao lian type ... but well, that seems to be what them yankees want this time, a big mouth ... [:p]

• Praise 1

Long long time ago... I was being petulant and stupid... and my elder bro told me;

"If you want to act stupid, go to the US. That's why we have the USA... to put all the stupid people in!"

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1