Donald Trump US President: The next 4 years

Jman888

Texas University is the first higher center of learning to allow concealed guns on campus.

Song bo.

Their right to bear arms is to defend their country's constitution against tyranny and oppression.
High minded, inspirational. Not to defend themselves. They are accepting for people to have their own viewpoints, such as KKK and the Black panthers, organizations that are polar opposites but also milking racial hatred. Whether if that is sensible, *shrug*

Mad shooting, where did they occur? Mostly if not all at designated weapon free zones.
Did you know that University grounds are designated gun free. Must be specially approved such as law enforcement personnel on official business, to be allowed weapons on campus. It is illegal to leave it in the car even if you are staff or student or visitor. school shootings are especially sad, no way to stop it. Except fire movement lor.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Texas University is the first higher center of learning to allow concealed guns on campus.

Song bo.

As you say, Texas/ Tejas. They have this thing call the Alamo. Texans pride themselves on tough.

They have open carry from a while back. Texans are a little bit different. You remember the first mass School shooting was in Austin, Texas?

Kuku man brought an Arsenal up into the bell tower at UT Austin.

Edited by Datsun366

Interesting how 13 hours is currently being shown, lest the populance forget about Hilary's gaffe for Benghazi.

trump reminds me of: :grin:

gfs_10389_1_1.jpg

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum.

No one steals our chicks... and lives!

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Super Tuesday is done and the results are out... and the aftermath is that Donald Fcking Trump is the leading Rep candidate... we knew he was everywhere... said the stupidest things... offended everyone including the Dog+World... but that hasn't dented his popularity with his supporters...

Looks like it'll be Trump vs Hillary... both terrible choices. Why should it matter to us here? The Butterfly Effect... 

When a butterly flaps its wings in one corner of the world, it can raise a tempest in the other.

Though in the case of Donald Fcking Trump... it has to be a moth... a really ugly moth... a really fat and ugly moth.

Here's a video of John Oliver skewering that big baboon... we may laugh now... but it will be an apocalyptic world if that doofus wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Aren't we glad that our SG elections are not like US style?  If we have this US political election model, SG confirmed doomed.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Japan is a sunset country. In 2050, one third of the current population will be dead. They will employ prc who speak Japanese to maintain the facade.

The Japanese samurai is too proud to surrender. Idiots.

You cannot be more wrong. Japan is the land of the rising sun.  [scholar]

sun must rise, sun must set lol [laugh]

He only talks/acts tough.

If he was really tough, then at least people will respect that.

trump reminds me of: :grin:

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum.

No one steals our chicks... and lives!

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck.

Turbocharged

Yes but for every sun set, there is a sunrise somewhere in the world. Your empire just have to be big enough.  ^_^

Some commentators and analysts said Trump has the balls to voice out politically incorrect stuff, such as immigration, Muslims, etc, which the "plasticky" Americans dare not dream to say.

They are merely voting for someone who speaks their evil mind after all.

:=B:

• Praise 1

Japan is a sunset country. In 2050, one third of the current population will be dead. They will employ prc who speak Japanese to maintain the facade.

The Japanese samurai is too proud to surrender. Idiots.

Japan... like in the UAE... have recognised the demographic imbalance... and I believe have allowed children born of mixed parenthood (only one parent is a citizen) to take up residency and have given them citizenship.

At least for UAE and to a limited extent, Saudi, I know this is true... they've actually scoured far and wide - mostly Pakistan and Bangladesh - for children of this type of origin who were not recognised before and are now actively educating them with the language, cultural and social skills these children will require before integrating into their society.

I think Japan does this for children with a Korean parent as well. Might be too little too late to grow the population to meet the ageing social welfare needed.

Aren't we glad that our SG elections are not like US style?  If we have this US political election model, SG confirmed doomed.

Agreed... though some institutions can be improved :)

I do like how it is not expensive and doesn't drag on for ever during campaigning. Not as much FUD** as in the US as well  [thumbsup]

Here's one of Jon Stewart's*** segments... where they poke fun/praise the UK elections...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfhT-UZWs8o

** Fear, uncertainty, doubt

*** If I can elect someone as world leader... this man will be the one.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

usa erections is just a big wayang lah, thats why everytime got debt impasse coz every guy who gets erected will simply spend n spend & make the country deeper into deficit, coz 4-8yrs theyre gone liao mah, and who doesnt want to have be president of the USA for once in there lifetime?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

He only talks/acts tough.

If he was really tough, then at least people will respect that.

You gotta respect the adversities he faced throughout his career in NYC.

(edited)

Interesting how 13 hours is currently being shown, lest the populance forget about Hilary's gaffe for Benghazi.

if I am a middle-aged white American out of job and fighting my personal freedom to bear arms, be political incorrect and wants to exercise my Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution against systematic privacy snooping by the government, I would vote for Trump since he isn't one of those existing establishments.

Forget about that Old Woman who has problems with her credentials, credibility and has axe to grind against anyone, especially after her Billy-hubby was caught lying about his sexual encounter while in the O-val Office.

Go Trump! - The Commander-in-chief of the United States of America.

trump.jpg

Edited by Wishcumstrue

Japan already has more than a few "Sun rise" over its land some 70 years ago.

two  "suns", in fact: 

One over Hiroshima and a few days later, at Nagasaki.

↡ Advertisement