Najib implicated in funneling funds into personal a/c

Vega

Ooiii!!.... i am freehold , not like you or @Radx all like 30 year JTC type  [laugh]    

You cheapskate ........ free2hold is it  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

like telling him dun teach ur papa how to f***   [laugh]  [laugh]

Sue if you feel maligned, Dr M tells Najib
Justin Ong Malay Mail  6 July 2018

post-1109-0-46089900-1530862561_thumb.jpg
Mahathir said that the claims by Najib’s family were just bald allegations and said that these were easy to make. — Bernama pic

KUALA LUMPUR, July 6 — Former prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak is free to take legal action against the government if he feels his criminal prosecution was unwarranted, said the prime minister.

Speaking after a Pakatan Harapan presidential council meeting today, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said he and his allies had not complained when the previous government under Najib took action against them.

“What do we want to take revenge for? When he took action against us before, we didn’t complain.

“All my friends were chased off, stopped from mingling with me, when their accounts were frozen there were no complaints,” he told reporters.

He added that the claims by Najib’s family were just bald allegations and said that these were easy to make.

“If he (Najib) feels this is wrong, he can take us to court,” he added.

Twincharged

apparently ahjip kor got lots of loyal supporters ...

managed to raise over rm400k for his rm1 mil bail ....

the rest settle by his children.

(edited)

got 1 umno die hard fan posted in youtube

if ahjib kor ask umno "branch leader" to raise fund thru donation

smelly smelly can get RM10 millions ! [laugh]

rm400k raised is an "insult" to a ex-PM, ex-Leader, ex-UMNO President ... the umno guy said one in youtube

but the keyword is Ex! lol

this die hard supporter also said ... those who left umno party is not because they disagree with umno policy

they just want to dis-associate with ahjib kor so that MACC don't come knock on their doors ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know

Rm 1m ... so little for him . Should be chaow chaow 100m , considering the amt he abused
  • Praise 3

what loyal supporters?

the only reason why there is this shennanigan to have a donation drive is to throw smoke bomb into the source of the bail money.

You think Ah Jib extended family don't have 10million stashed under their pillow?

If they can come up with the 1 million immediately, it will send the investigator sniffing around their source of fund.

So I will not be surprised if the rm400K actually changed hands multiple times to throw the sniffer dogs off from the money trails.  this also helps to create the illusion of continued people support for Ah Jib.

• Praise 1

see lah raid his house and take away all the items, if not any one of his watches or bags can settle the bail liao  [laugh]  [laugh]

Twincharged

what loyal supporters?

the only reason why there is this shennanigan to have a donation drive is to throw smoke bomb into the source of the bail money.

You think Ah Jib extended family don't have 10million stashed under their pillow?

If they can come up with the 1 million immediately, it will send the investigator sniffing around their source of fund.

So I will not be surprised if the rm400K actually changed hands multiple times to throw the sniffer dogs off from the money trails.  this also helps to create the illusion of continued people support for Ah Jib.

the truth is my big toe was laughing in my shoe when I heard over the radio that ahjib kor's lawyer said he cannot afford the initial 4mil bail set ... and nego to 1mil ... [dizzy]

that means his children still have another 3mil more to spend this week liow ...

what loyal supporters?

So I will not be surprised if the rm400K actually changed hands multiple times to throw the sniffer dogs off from the money trails. this also helps to create the illusion of continued people support for Ah Jib.

Kudos!

There is another version which says it is used to wash $$$ clean clean

Twincharged

Sure no piak piak?

now got ppl say the whole thing was setup by the girl and the paparazzi ...

(edited)

son went to taipei to destress and *ahem*

mummy kena sued leh

got $20M to pay bo? [sly]

post-7984-0-29778200-1531232603_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/07/11/swiss-ag-says-1mdb-used-as-ponzi-scheme-to-bribe-officials/#b5sekpUtzZJBr97r.99

“We think it was a pretext, it was kind of a Ponzi scheme,” Lauber said in an interview after the briefing. “It was used for bribery of foreign officials, it was used for paying interest, it was used for motivating new officials to run against the legal requirements or it was just simply to reward them.” Lauber did not identify any of the people he was referring to in his comments.

• Praise 10

(edited)

ahjib kor got problem paying his electricity and water bills leh

mcfer ... plese help!

isn’t the law allow jibby to take “living cost” even though bank account is frozen?

post-7984-0-91637000-1531310524_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1