Najib implicated in funneling funds into personal a/c

Vega

My fren Trump says these 10 things are weaknesses. Why would he want to buy them?

:D

So what you saying? You not going to contribute?

Jibby says he will remember you.

sure bor he said that?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I did not know that bail can pay in installments? :D

So Najib can get out of lockup now or after all the installments are fully paid? 

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Former prime minister Najib Razak has paid RM1 million (S$330,000) of the RM3.5 million (S$1.2 million) bail imposed on him by the Sessions Court at the Kuala Lumpur Court Complex bail counter on Friday (Sept 21).

Najib was granted bail of RM3.5 million with two sureties in his latest court case after he was slapped with 25 graft and money-laundering charges involving RM2.3 billion.

Najib's lawyer Muhammad Shafee Abdullah requested that the bail be paid in staggered payments, with RM1 million to be paid on Friday and another RM500,000 next week.

• Praise 2

I did not know that bail can pay in installments? :D

So Najib can get out of lockup now or after all the installments are fully paid?

Jibby told me he actually have more than enough and didn't need the instalment plan.

So he wayang wayang only to fool his supporters.

He and Trump are so alike they can be brothers from another mother.

• Praise 1

1st ... it’s ahjib kor ... pang chance la ... must be seen not political witch hunt

2nd ... i guess this is the largest bail ever in msia $3.5M

3rd ... give chance ahjib kor to run road ... ho say liao

muahahaha ... [laugh]

Edited by Wt_know

will ahjib kor kia invest in the movie whale since wolf is a success? lol

Hearsay, Red Granite pays back all the money from 1mdb.

Edited by Davidtch

Malaysian got what they voted for......must clap for them since many seems happy about it....

www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/09/26/govt-allowed-to-sue-for-def

PUTRAJAYA: In a landmark decision, the Federal Court has ruled that federal and state governments can sue individuals for defamation.

In a unanimous decision, the apex court dismissed an appeal by former Kuching MP Chong Chieng Jen against a Court of Appeal ruling that public authorities could sue an individual for defamation, in the suit brought against him by the Sarawak government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Court of Appeal President Justice Ahmad Maarop, who chaired the five-man Federal Court Bench, dismissed Chong's appeal on Wednesday (Sept 26) and ordered the case to be remitted back to the Kuching High Court.

He also said that the Court of Appeal was wrong to rule that Chong was liable for defamation without hearing his defences.

The case has been fixed for case management at the Kuching High Court on Oct 3.

wah ... this one win liao

Msia Wine album? lol

In a biography in 2013, Rosmah said it was common for a prime minister's wife to receive expensive jewelry and gifts. She also said she had earned millions of ringgit from her own music album, which wasn't released to the public but was bought by government ministers who were fans of her singing talent.

wah ... this one win liao

Msia Wine album? lol

WA this one more tok Kong then Kong hee wife. At least Kong hee wife, got people in their church buy her album. This one totally...

sekali she said she design a series of rostoria secret lingerie

and sold to all ministers and made a profit of hundreds of millions ... lol

WA this one more tok Kong then Kong hee wife. At least Kong hee wife, got people in their church buy her album. This one totally...

Don’t under estimate Rosy .....biggest supporter @Jamesc is her biggest fan and likely bought the whole truck load of albums
  • Praise 4