Najib implicated in funneling funds into personal a/c

Vega

one mountain cannot hide 2 tigers ... not even an old retired tiger who still "got it" ... lol

Pak Lah is smart ... stay quietly and enjoy life ...

Pak Lah no fight with Dr M, cos he always ......

pak_lah_tidur.jpg

↡ Advertisement

simi tunnel dig 1/2 way liao?

Anything happens to Mr. Najib, I believe the high speed rail project will be at risk of cancellation.

Imagine land acquired and tunnel dig half way and project stops.

Anything happens to Mr. Najib, I believe the high speed rail project will be at risk of cancellation.

Imagine land acquired and tunnel dig half way and project stops.

lucky news breakout now, otherwise really left balls dangling

Supercharged

This Najib's episode reminds us that we should not let ONE party holds too much power for too long without check and balance.

LKY was a good leader, he had gone. No one can guarantee any successors coming in the near future would be like his team.

So guys, please stop dreaming that we can put all the PAP apples inside a basket without a good freezer.

please dont bomb me, just my thought. :)

• Praise 5

Twincharged
(edited)

lucky news breakout now, otherwise really left balls dangling

Those jurong country club members already balls dangling. Who wanna bet that the site will be an empty plot for years to come... Hahaha

Or maybe looking at the situation now, the govt will do a year by year lease extension. Else public funds used to acquire the land and leave it empty for what.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

A PM whom not only close one eye, but shut both closely. no wonder DR M love him deep deep.

Najib money only jib own pocket Dr M furious.

Pak Lah no fight with Dr M, cos he always ......

pak_lah_tidur.jpg

Twincharged

Just wait and see. .. this is very serious for Singapore.

Mahathir wants back in on power. If he gets his crony in power, he will stir all kinda shit... starting with bridge and water.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Just wait and see. .. this is very serious for Singapore.

Mahathir wants back in on power. If he gets his crony in power, he will stir all kinda shit... starting with bridge and water.

not for himself, all these wayang by him was probably for his son.

thats what people are saying.

Hypersonic

This Najib's episode reminds us that we should not let ONE party holds too much power for too long without check and balance.

LKY was a good leader, he had gone. No one can guarantee any successors coming in the near future would be like his team.

So guys, please stop dreaming that we can put all the PAP apples inside a basket without a good freezer.

please dont bomb me, just my thought. :)

Co-driver are there to check and guide the driver, who may be complacent in following the same path year in year out :)

Thanks to corruptions in Malaysia, Singapore continues to have our place in the sun.

Next PM in Malaysia pplease continue the tradition for our sake! Huat lah!

• Praise 1

Those jurong country club members already balls dangling. Who wanna bet that the site will be an empty plot for years to come... Hahaha

Or maybe looking at the situation now, the govt will do a year by year lease extension. Else public funds used to acquire the land and leave it empty for what.

like some forummers mentioned, better to wait for MY side to start building first [sly]

A PM whom not only close one eye, but shut both closely. no wonder DR M love him deep deep.

You sure about that? If true, then Dr M would not have supported Najib and pull Pak Lah down.

Think with the current state of Malaysia economy, the pie is shrinking and some needs to leave the table. So all the warlords need to jostle and muscle each other to have a better seat at the table.

I doubt Dr M can get back his power with the current political climate. Based on hearsay from my Malaysian friends none want him to be back.

I am more concern the next Malaysia leader. As we a'll know they like to flip prata. The recent case where visitor need to cover up when visiting government agency show they don't value other religions. mixing religion with politics is very dangerous.

• Praise 1

All very greedy, they don't want small pie all want a big majority part of it.

You sure about that? If true, then Dr M would not have supported Najib and pull Pak Lah down.

Think with the current state of Malaysia economy, the pie is shrinking and some needs to leave the table. So all the warlords need to jostle and muscle each other to have a better seat at the table.

I doubt Dr M can get back his power with the current political climate. Based on hearsay from my Malaysian friends none want him to be back.

I am more concern the next Malaysia leader. As we a'll know they like to flip prata. The recent case where visitor need to cover up when visiting government agency show they don't value other religions. mixing religion with politics is very dangerous.

Dr M was history he wont get back in power imo.

Its really disappointing to be a minority race in Malaysia you just feel that you are a outcast. after the last election people whom I known has mostly given up. Now they are back playing the religion and racial topic to win vote, really degraded to a sorry state for the people.

Look at our PM. I think u give him coffeeshop kopi-o he also ok. [grin]

Hahaha

He can say kopi no good meh? ;)

Hypersonic
(edited)

if Dr M is the one pecah lobang to WSJ, i am sure he got some more "juicy" docs to be released soon

cannot play so hardball.

It won't take much to bring down Mahatir's son also.

Cloak and dagger stuff.

Edited by Lala81

Supercharged

every politicians are greedy. everywhere are fighting for power.

there are hidden gems and benefits other than just eat money that commoners like us will never know.

↡ Advertisement