buckle up seat belt and brace for roller coaster ride

woopeee! :D

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

i don't know what to do, so don't do anything

buckle up seat belt and brace for roller coaster ride

woopeee! :D

700k seat belt? :D

There won't be anything like the AFC again. Not saying there won't be another crisis. Just not in the same shape or form.

The Greek crisis isn't likely gonna lead to anything serious. The amount spent on rescuing the western banks dwarfs whatever the Greeks owe (plus what they are asking more).

By right, the Greeks should not be in the Euro (that's hindsight though) and the correct thing to do now is for the Greeks to exit the Euro or accept the austerity measures with some sort of concession without it looking like Greece got a free pass, otherwise, no one will take bailout conditions seriously and you'll also incur the wrath of Portugal, Ireland, Italy and Spain which accepted the measures.

I do not think that there will be a Grexit.

The Troika would not allow it since this would encourage countries like Portugal, Italy and Spain to do the same.

The current economic climate is made a little more gloom due to the falling oil prices.

Turbocharged

stocks are like soundwaves, along the way the go up n down, n d media will use all kinds excuses to explain the ebbs n flows

Hypersonic
Duckduck, on 08 Jul 2015 - 4:59 PM, said:

stocks are like soundwaves, along the way the go up n down, n d media will use all kinds excuses to explain the ebbs n flows

the media or so call analyst/economist mostly jiak liao bi

sti drop nia..sure have some excuses to use...like Greece...us unemployment rate up...weaker export figures......profit taking.......bla...bla ...bla

ai koon liao

• Praise 10

Hypersonic

I do not think that there will be a Grexit.

The Troika would not allow it since this would encourage countries like Portugal, Italy and Spain to do the same.

The current economic climate is made a little more gloom due to the falling oil prices.

my oil trader friend says global economy is going to be good due to $60 oil.

sti drop nia..sure have some excuses to use...like Greece...us unemployment rate up...weaker export figures......profit taking.......bla...bla ...bla

ai koon liao

It's like a herd of animals walking across the african plains.

The bull in front decided to take a dump and walk to his left, so everyone follow heh [laugh]

• Praise 3

the question to ask is

what (other than cash) is safe to move into if the situation worsens?

:D

Gold.

Cash is nvr safe because of inflation.

Turbocharged

ai koon liao

Not just any excuse, it is always some excuse that everyone already knows about. Nobody can prove whether the drop or rise of the day is due to that excuse or not, so just pom, no consequence one.

If the analyst/economist is really so good, he or she won't be sitting there to talk, will be on holiday living the high life.

Actually in economic point of view, current Greek problem is nothing... it is their selfishness to vote no... of course, who wants their country to be default... Greek needs to reflect themselves... their country is long considered bankrupt.

This is why Margaret Thatcher mentioned that single currency don't works... same reason as The Battle of Red Cliff, how Lui Bei won against Cao Cao (chaining all their ship together)

Even Greek is down, the ripple they send is not strong enough form a financial crisis... I pity those other countries in EU, where it is not their problem become theirs...

The actual brewing one is China... it is so silent...and yet the most danger one... if the stock market crashed, the bubble burst... the effect is world wide... China is world creditor of many countries, with US as no. 1.... and everything link up, chain effect...

Of course, above is my 2 cents worth only...

What i have read today is that most of the young ppl voted No to crash the current system. These young ppl do not want to feed the previous gen.

What i have read today is that most of the young ppl voted No to crash the current system. These young ppl do not want to feed the previous gen.

Is it... then that good... Cause I read in the way that many other EU countries, especially German and France wanted to help them...

Sorry for confusion... I did not read in detail as they already technically bankrupt...

Turbocharged

shanghai stock market bubble pecah liao? no one can stop the lao sai ... not even chinese govt

Chinese govt trying to put stopper in the kar chng to stop it. But then i wonder where they think all the sai will go.

• Praise 1

China has enough savings (public and private) to weather it I believe.

CNY still have a lot of room to print money if necessary.

Greeks are fugged. But they are so insignificant to world economy so I don't think ripples are big.

Only thing for sure, rich will get richer, rich poor divide worldwide will keep increasing.

From my point of view... it is lucky that China is a communism country that in a way they can control the damage of the stock market...

Turbocharged

the question to ask is

what (other than cash) is safe to move into if the situation worsens?

:D

Lolec :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1