2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Just booked the a4 today... Don't know if this is a good time for the coe...

Anyway, heard there's a usergroup on a4. Is it? Can share share how to join?

You got it at the roadshow? So other than virtual cockpit and reverse camera, what other things were given?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

You got it at the roadshow? So other than virtual cockpit and reverse camera, what other things were given?

Hi guys, saw that there is an active A4 owners thread here.

I am considering to book at the roadshow myself. I thought that the deal of 153K for 2.0T Ultra with VC is a rather attractive offer. Although we have to live with the 16" rims (which are incidentally forged!).

Anything to note before I book?

(edited)

I am considering to book at the roadshow myself. I thought that the deal of 153K for 2.0T Ultra with VC is a rather attractive offer. Although we have to live with the 16" rims (which are incidentally forged!).

You could try to get more freebies if not already included, like audi car cam, solar film, 5 year servicing, 360 sensor etc. I’m not sure if A4 already comes with some of these.

Oh, and try to find a set of new rims or shortlist some before collecting. Go change on the first day the rims shop should give you a good price for trade in of tyres and rims. Sorry but the 16 inch though forged, looks really bad to me haha.

Edited by Midorima
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi guys! Just booked my A4 at Vivo today! Appreciate if you could add me to the whatsapp chat group.

Edited by N707jt

Hi guys! Just booked my A4 at Vivo today! Appreciate if you could add me to the whatsapp chat group.

Congrats bro.. as this is a car forum, can share share your price n package here for Bros here?

This will help them lots..

• Praise 3

Can get better price than this. Push harder
  • Praise 1

Cool. When are you getting your ride? Mine have to wait next month cos of the color and trim I wanted not in stock.

Neutral Newbie

I'm expecting to receive my new A4 in the next couple of weeks (ordered it last month when it was still 155k for the VC package.. missed the 153k deal that's ongoing now!).

Anybody have any suggestions on where to look for new rims? :) 

And is the whatsapp group still active?

• Praise 1

I'm expecting to receive my new A4 in the next couple of weeks (ordered it last month when it was still 155k for the VC package.. missed the 153k deal that's ongoing now!).

Did mine at Autokinetics. 

• Praise 1

Thanks for the info! Will check it out.

Try Ray-S Sports Rim on facebook. They have many Audi customers too. I changed for my ride there.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Any recommendation for a good workshop to install Blackvue cameras?

Did mine at New Generation Auto Sound Enterprise (http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=10863) at Blk 3015 Ubi Road 1 #01-202 Singapore 408704 which is like 1 minute drive from Audi.  I fixed it the same day I collected my A4.

They took less than 1 hour to fix up everything.  You could go to the canteen nearby to have a coffee in the meantime.

This was recommended by the SE from Audi.  He said this workshop does camera for many Audi cars and is familiar with the wiring and where to hide them.  Look for the boss Cartoon.

Edited by Ycchee
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bro, can share the 153K package 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bro, can share the 153K package 

I believe it was at the Vivocity roadshow last week. I didn't get it as I ordered the car last month already. 

As far as I know, at the recent roadshow, the promo was $152,999 for VC, reverse camera and 3yrs servicing. That's what the leaflet said. Don't know more details other than that, sorry. Maybe someone else here who ordered it at the roadshow can provide more details?>

Neutral Newbie

Did mine at New Generation Auto Sound Enterprise (http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=10863) at Blk 3015 Ubi Road 1 #01-202 Singapore 408704 which is like 1 minute drive from Audi.  I fixed it the same day I collected my A4.

They took less than 1 hour to fix up everything.  You could go to the canteen nearby to have a coffee in the meantime.

This was recommended by the SE from Audi.  He said this workshop does camera for many Audi cars and is familiar with the wiring and where to hide them.  Look for the boss Cartoon.

Great! Thanks for the recommendation. Will prefer a workshop that is familiar with the technicalities of an Audi vehicle.

• Praise 1

First item received and installed.

Install is easy, just remove the 2 clip with the tool provide and replace the case.

Big enough for a oakley.

post-66879-0-63796500-1528855455_thumb.png

post-66879-0-66852500-1528855462_thumb.png

post-66879-0-82295900-1528855468_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2