2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Heard the latest offer is $145999 with VC.4k lesser than last promo.

This price is taking into consideration overtrade right? If I buy without trading in my vehicle, I wont get this price.
↡ Advertisement

@Popular, SE said no trade in required. If you need overtrade they have different pricing.if you want can pass u SE contact, was not pushy and explained well.

This price is taking into consideration overtrade right? If I buy without trading in my vehicle, I wont get this price.

Audi dun hv the trade-in condition which is good. Other ADs with this condition will lowball the used car juz to give u a few k ‘discount’ or overtrade. The end winner is always them
  • Praise 1

If you’re not referring to Audi’s AD, i.e. Premium Auto (PA), then it’s normally ‘try your luck’ at various tire/rim shops. This is when new Audi car owners trade in their original rims. Another alternative is to enquire from Audi stockists but I’m not sure who they are.

And of course, the most ‘painful’ way is to buy from PA.

Why not try Stamford Tyres? Their in-house SSW rim quality quite good as they manufacture it themselves in their own factory in Thailand (instead of those dunno make by who replica rims) and heard it’s also exported as OEM rims to Europe. The range available for VAG cars at Jurong megamart not bad. Worth taking a look

A4 from $140k...

Lowest I’ve seen so far..

Yeah, price is dropping with COE.  About 6 months ago, it was at $150k and COE was at 38k.  Looks like very "value for money" no wonder there is a lot of A4 on the road vs other cars in this price range.

• Praise 1

Yeah, price is dropping with COE. About 6 months ago, it was at $150k and COE was at 38k. Looks like very "value for money" no wonder there is a lot of A4 on the road vs other cars in this price range.

Agreed. At this price point, it IS the junior executive car to get.

Just need to change the stock 16" to a nice set of 18" and it's all good.

• Praise 1

SE informed that $139k is without VC. Not sure what else they giving.

New set or demo? If new, means ppl are short changed in the audi world promo by 6k!

New set or demo? If new, means ppl are short changed in the audi world promo by 6k!

Sometimes really no choice. In Singapore, our prices are determined by our COE.

I am considering to buy the A4 2.0 fwd. Is there any common problems that I should take note?

I believe this variant is still relatively new? I recall the 2.0 FWD A4 only came out early this year... the previous batch was the 1.4.

At the moment, I've not heard of specific 'common problems', that is any significantly different from other German brands.

I think it is demo set, but good to check with PA ba.

↡ Advertisement