2016 Audi A4 sedan & avant

Sunny

Neutral Newbie

My 2+ year old ride recently made some screeching sounds on tapping the brakes. I was thinking if the brake pads are thinning or a related issue. Anyone else had the same problem?

My 2+ year old ride recently made some screeching sounds on tapping the brakes. I was thinking if the brake pads are thinning or a related issue. Anyone else had the same problem?

most probably, your car's brake pads running low, time to change

Neutral Newbie

just booked my b9a4 sedan. curious whether yall pump 95 or 98 for it? will there be a big diff? have been using 98 all along for my current car

just booked my b9a4 sedan. curious whether yall pump 95 or 98 for it? will there be a big diff? have been using 98 all along for my current car

congrats, 2018 version or 2019 version?

mind to share the package you get? how long is the waiting time?

im also looking at this car

i call and ask, to upgrade the audio system need to wait for 3 months...

my previous car pump 98 as well, what i found the different between 95 vs 98 are the rpm. 95 will have a higher rpm about 100~300

which also have lower km/liter, but which you can ignore as price can cover back

Neutral Newbie

congrats, 2018 version or 2019 version?

mind to share the package you get? how long is the waiting time?

im also looking at this car

i call and ask, to upgrade the audio system need to wait for 3 months...

my previous car pump 98 as well, what i found the different between 95 vs 98 are the rpm. 95 will have a higher rpm about 100~300

which also have lower km/liter, but which you can ignore as price can cover back

i got the 2018 ver with VC + reverse cam and bargained for some extra freebies haha

i was told that the car will come on the 2nd week of dec 

was deciding between a4 and q2 

i got the 2018 ver with VC + reverse cam and bargained for some extra freebies haha

i was told that the car will come on the 2nd week of dec 

was deciding between a4 and q2 

mind to share what kind of freebies? you can PM me, if you think not to write it here.

nice, no need to wait too long

previously i was looking at A200, but the price going too far

so now considering on BMW 3 series and Audi A4,

BMW 3 series 2019 will only launch next year.

Audi A4 seem to have a better price.

thanks for sharing

I used 95. to be honest, i can't feel any difference between the two

I know some ppl say 98 give better mileage and more power, but i just can't feel it

Hi to all A4 B9 owners...I find that the radio reception isn't good....kinda have some "noises" regardless which radio station....do you have similar issues with your ride?

• Praise 1

Hi to all A4 B9 owners...I find that the radio reception isn't good....kinda have some "noises" regardless which radio station....do you have similar issues with your ride?

underground carpark will have some issue and in KPE, that part under sea

but same in my previous car as well. Generally is fine

• Praise 1

I saved a lot, Buy your own insurance 2nd year, PA very very ex, need cheap insurance broker contact Try terence at Nine 362 335 two. Can Whatsapp or call

Their AIG plan is ridiculous. My NCD 50% is quoted to me not at 50% off at all (compared to someone with 0% NCD).

Collecting my a4 next week! Any group chats to join?

Bro please take some photos. Yours should be the mild facelifted one with trapezoidal tailpipes. Just gotten my COE in the very latest round. Waiting for my A4 B9. Haven’t seen any mild FL version yet so very curious to find out the front and rear as well as any changes to interior (likely none for interior). YouTube info also very limited as seen here:

Edited by Dice
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1