• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3522 replies to this topic | 5,075 praises

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:56 AM

Machunk28
  • Machunk28
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear A4 owners, what tyre pressure do you currently use for your ride ?

I’m on 18” wheels. Most of the time, only my Wife and I are in the car so I use 35psi front and 33psi back.

This coming National Day I will be traveling to Malaysia for road trip and will carry full load with additional 2 adults and a child before and with luggages. Should i increase tyre pressure 39psi front, 42 psi back as according to the door panel diagram ??? Looks extremely high pressure and I have never pump this high before.

No issue. I done the same pressures going up to Genting.

Audi A3 FL 2017

Posted Today, 12:01 PM

SZ_ford
  • SZ_ford
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

https://www.sgcarmar...1498&GASRC=sgcm

i like the bigger 10.1'' screen but would prefer that they retain the rotary dial

Posted Today, 12:33 PM

seahben
  • seahben
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi. I had problems connect Android auto to the car display. Connection error 16. Anyone know what is the problem? /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Screenshots/Screenshot_2019-07-16-22-14-27-265_com.google.android.gms.png

Edited by seahben, Today, 12:38 PM.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: audi, car, 2016, sedan, avant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users