Neuto Therapy

Mlimhs

Tried this "Therapy" service on my 8 yrs old Camry and it really works. My ride was not responsive and engine is getting noisier over the years as it has clock over 200K mileage.

After the therapy service which takes about 30 - 40 minutes and it's done. No messy work needed. The engine start up smoother and idling is noticeably quieter. On the road the engine is more responsive and rev up smoother too.

After a week of driving FC also noticeably better, before I get 300km at half tank mark, after cleaning I am getting 330km at half tank mark.

I would recommend owner who are experiencing noisy and poor responsive engine to go for this therapy as it's really clean up the engine.

• Dislike 2

Tried this "Therapy" service on my 8 yrs old Camry and it really works. My ride was not responsive and engine is getting noisier over the years as it has clock over 200K mileage.

After the therapy service which takes about 30 - 40 minutes and it's done. No messy work needed. The engine start up smoother and idling is noticeably quieter. On the road the engine is more responsive and rev up smoother too.

After a week of driving FC also noticeably better, before I get 300km at half tank mark, after cleaning I am getting 330km at half tank mark.

I would recommend owner who are experiencing noisy and poor responsive engine to go for this therapy as it's really clean up the engine.

You jin ah kei? First post in the forum and it's a review praising the therapy..... sorry I choose not to believe you until you gain more credibility by being in mcf more frequently and more regularly

post-58053-0-53266600-1443509362_thumb.jpg

This is just another way to clear carbon in our engine.

But they are using hydrogen and the by-product is CO2 and H2O, which is environmental friendly.

Improve FC and smoother engine are very much dependable on the car/engine.

For mine, not much improvement as you can see in the screen, my engine was already quite clean before the cleaning. (Too bad)

Some theories:

HC is hydro-carbon. If detected in our exhaust, meaning there is unconsumed fuel.

My car emits 0 HC after treatment. Honda [thumbsup][:p]

My engine improve from 20 to 0, therefore, I did not see any improvement on my FC. As 20ppm is consider very very low.

CO should be none as ideal combustion will produce only CO2.

My engine, again very efficient!

% of CO2 in the exhaust gas. A complete combustion will produce about 14% of CO2.

O2 level. My car was feeding slightly higher O2 into the engine and after the cleaning, decrease the O2 intake.

Air and Fuel Ratio. Ideal case is 1:1. My car was feeding slightly more air for the amount of fuel. Better after cleaning.

Generally, my car's engine was already in tip top condition when I sent it for cleaning. So, I did not feel much improvement.

But, I like the before and after analysis. Give us an overall picture on how well the engine is performing.

Maybe, those who are buying 2nd hand car can send the car for this cleaning and might be able to assess the condition of the engine before you buy.

Too bad, they do not measure NOx. [laugh]

• Praise 2

You jin ah kei? First post in the forum and it's a review praising the therapy..... sorry I choose not to believe you until you gain more credibility by being in mcf more frequently and more regularly

Wow....I didn't know that this forum only for "FREQUENT" forumner only...........then what's the point of having this forum!

And BTW, I never ask for anyone to "BELIEVE ME" in the first place. Just to share my experience after trying this product. However it seem to be just a waste of time sharing info here in this forum....

Ok guys...please "believe" the high credibility poster here.......they are the "PIONEER CITIZEN" here.

• Praise 2

Wow....I didn't know that this forum only for "FREQUENT" forumner only...........then what's the point of having this forum!

And BTW, I never ask for anyone to "BELIEVE ME" in the first place. Just to share my experience after trying this product. However it seem to be just a waste of time sharing info here in this forum....

Ok guys...please "believe" the high credibility poster here.......they are the "PIONEER CITIZEN" here.

ok.

Kym also say very good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Ez1WnkNbBxY&app=desktop

Edited by Ben5266

I am convince and willing to give a try. May I know how much do you pay ? Where ?

Pls share.

Many thanks !

I paid $108 back then.

You can google neutotherapy for their website.

Their current price and workshop list are there.

They are giving $50 cash voucher if your register online.

Did the Therapy on my 9 yo Accord yesterday.

After the session, can immediately feel a smoother acceleration. . FC need to monitor further. [thumbsup]

Will recommend to friends...

Thank you, Ben5266 [;)][;)]

How is this compared to Klear Karbon? Seems like both are using the same methodology for clearing carbon.

↡ Advertisement