IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

Hello...i just installed iRoad V9 on my car. I will like to enquire if its normal for recordings and playback to be somewhat laggy and juddering in parking mode? 

Any settings to adjust this? 

And also, the front camera view is somewhat like a 'fish eye' effect.

Im totally new to car cams.

appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance

hello, being using V7 since last Nov. but so far, i don't feel any lagging or juddering when playback. 

and as for "fish eye" effect, i also didn't really experience it from the V7........

but as i am not using V9, may not be able to advise as appropriately. pai seh.

hope some other bros using V9 can help to advise you.

cheers.

• Praise 1

Hello...i just installed iRoad V9 on my car. I will like to enquire if its normal for recordings and playback to be somewhat laggy and juddering in parking mode? 

Any settings to adjust this? 

And also, the front camera view is somewhat like a 'fish eye' effect.

Im totally new to car cams.

appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance

My iRoad v9 recording in parking mode does not appear juddering although the walking pace of passer-by does seems a bit awkward. I cannot really tell it is lagging.

The fish eye effect is normal due to the wider angle of capture. 

My iRoad v9 recording in parking mode does not appear juddering although the walking pace of passer-by does seems a bit awkward. I cannot really tell it is lagging.

Thank you for your input. Appreciate it.

hello, being using V7 since last Nov. but so far, i don't feel any lagging or juddering when playback.

and as for "fish eye" effect, i also didn't really experience it from the V7........

but as i am not using V9, may not be able to advise as appropriately. pai seh.

hope some other bros using V9 can help to advise you.

cheers.

Thanks sharing your experience.

Just had my v9 installed today l, thinking of upgrading the sd card. Any particular brand of sd card tat i should get?

Edited by cheealan

Come to think of it, the awkward walking pace probably due to the fish-eye effect ? It seems to make some sense.

Just had my v9 installed today l, thinking of upgrading the sd card. Any particular brand of sd card tat i should get?

I have changed my sd card to SanDisk 64GB (Class 10, 80Mbps). Bought it at Sim Lim Square and cost me $39. There are many models within the same brand and it can be confusing. Just stick to class 10 cards.

I have changed my sd card to SanDisk 64GB (Class 10, 80Mbps). Bought it at Sim Lim Square and cost me $39. There are many models within the same brand and it can be confusing. Just stick to class 10 cards.

Thanks, bro.

Why pay so much for a camera? The important of a car camera is able to operate reliably and capture clear image both day and night, let me recommend you i66A. The i66A can do what the "branded" does at a lower cost, it come with a promotion of $138 (usual price $168.00) which include 32G MicroSD card and Power Box now. If you want a park recording, we offer battery pack which coming in early Aug 15 that not only works but also flexibility and low maintenance cost. Don't trust this new camera? Look at the review by some of our users or get a 7day free trial yourself. Customer who trial getting one because they do not want to pay for over price one which does the same thing since car today already every expensive. Interested to try it out, PM me. :)

Hi I'm looking for a cheap and reliable car camera.

Is this promotion still available?

Does it work? Cab share a pic of it? The Samsung one I bought can't work with the camera v9

Yes it works on my v9. Here is the pic of the card.

post-163884-0-64819800-1445823812.jpg

• Praise 2

So what is the market rate (including installation) for V9 front plus back? Thanks in advance.. [laugh]

List price is $540. Some workshops absorb the installation fee.

Thanks mbt..

bro, if can wait, then wait for any it fair.

cos the company, corvit most likely will participate and the price they sell at the show is very low.

for eg, when i first bought V7 at the show is only 199, with quite a bit of freebies and with the gps gadget with it. but is without installation. they will additional charge 50 for the installation; either at the show itself or can arrange with some designated workshop. whereas, the same period, i am being quote the cheapest is 250, without any freebies. 

even the shop don't believe i can purchase it at such a lower price.

bro, if can wait, then wait for any it fair.

cos the company, corvit most likely will participate and the price they sell at the show is very low.

for eg, when i first bought V7 at the show is only 199, with quite a bit of freebies and with the gps gadget with it. but is without installation. they will additional charge 50 for the installation; either at the show itself or can arrange with some designated workshop. whereas, the same period, i am being quote the cheapest is 250, without any freebies.

even the shop don't believe i can purchase it at such a lower price.

Yup. Try to buy when they do pre sale launch or when participating in roadshow.

I got my V7 during show for 199 too. And upgrade to V9 for 299 during their pre sale launch. I am very happy with their products.

i guess you can wait for their roadshow or if you need it urgently, then have to pay what market is asking le...

Hope that helps.

Just checked with CORVIT INTERNATIONAL. they're not participating upcoming Car Show at Expo Hall from Nov/7 to 8. Instead, they'll be at the Sitex 2015 from 26 Nov. 

• Praise 2

Just checked with CORVIT INTERNATIONAL. they're not participating upcoming Car Show at Expo Hall from Nov/7 to 8. Instead, they'll be at the Sitex 2015 from 26 Nov. 

yup. they will participate in the 1 year 4 times IT/Comex etc etc.

↡ Advertisement