IRoad In-Car Camera Recorder Users

Johny_walker

good day all 

i have just install the iroad q7. the view from our hand phone for font camera seen ok but the rear view show the reverse like the left side of the road is show on the right side of the the handphone view which i talk to the installer but he say is like that. is the correct can someone please adv me

Do you mean that you are seeing things in reverse? Try downloading the clip and view it again. It should show as per how you see it in your rear view mirror.

another good reason we get this Iroad q7 bec they provide a added features like the alert for the lane change .. warning for the font impact etc which is very useful but i later did i realise we have to purchase external GPS which i also did so as to get all the thing right but it dont seen to be working

Check your iRoad Q7 for a cable that looks like an RCA jack, that leads to a separate small oblong box. If you have that, it means that you have the GPS module installed. Another way to verify is to see if you can see the speed of your vehicle through the playback videos when your car is in motion. If you can't spot either of those, it means that the GPS module is not installed. Recommend you to return to your dealer to clarify and rectify.

all i realise is some very soft funny bee sound which i dont know what is the alert about that really pizzle me '

That's the alert beep to indicate that there is shock or impact. Usually beeps when your car experiences sudden bumps, humps or potholes. You can disable it via the app. Read the online manual to find out how.

please enlighten us as we think it suppose to be userfriendly 

thanks

It is relatively straightforward and user-friendly. However, you do need to take the time to read the owner's manual as well. That's your responsibility as the owner. Not everything is a tap, click, zoom away.

↡ Advertisement

good day all

i have just install the iroad q7. the view from our hand phone for font camera seen ok but the rear view show the reverse like the left side of the road is show on the right side of the the handphone view which i talk to the installer but he say is like that. is the correct can someone please adv me

another good reason we get this Iroad q7 bec they provide a added features like the alert for the lane change .. warning for the font impact etc which is very useful but i later did i realise we have to purchase external GPS which i also did so as to get all the thing right but it dont seen to be working

all i realise is some very soft funny bee sound which i dont know what is the alert about that really pizzle me '

thanks

best regds

These soft bee sound is very irreating and cause confusion. I turn on for just 1/2 a day and decide that it is useless and only cause more confusion and decide to turn off all these collision alert. Edited by Yewheng

Hi Guys, do IRoad V9 support for 128GB Micro SD? Thanks in advance.

Said so that it does here: http://corvit.sg/wordpress/?product=1-iroad-v9-wi-fi

Storage medium

Micro SD 4GB ~ 128GB (recommended type MLC Class10)

I've been using a "SanDisk Ultra microSDXC 128GB" for my Q9 for nearly a year and it's fine.  Elsewhere members also don't recommend buying special sdcard made for "video" unless you don't mind paying a premium.  A branded "normal" sdcard is fine.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I have my iRoad for 3months, until today I noticed it only have event recording mode, which mean it record only when there is a shock, normal recording cannot be found, weird, and the light on the cam is always RED, is it normal

Not normal. The recorder should record all the time so people can know the cause if an accident happens. If it record only when there is a shock, we could only know the result but not the cause. Then what's the point of it?

• Praise 1

Said so that it does here: http://corvit.sg/wordpress/?product=1-iroad-v9-wi-fi

I've been using a "SanDisk Ultra microSDXC 128GB" for my Q9 for nearly a year and it's fine.  Elsewhere members also don't recommend buying special sdcard made for "video" unless you don't mind paying a premium.  A branded "normal" sdcard is fine.

Strange, if you go to http://corvit.sg/wordpress/?page_id=5169, it says 64Gb maximum.

post-188565-0-26072600-1535712624_thumb.png

• Praise 2

Strange, if you go to http://corvit.sg/wordpress/?page_id=5169, it says 64Gb maximum.

Strange indeed, but I reckon perhaps they only carry "genuine" iRoad branded sdcards up to 64GB only.  lol

Optional
① Genuine Micro SD 32/64GB
② External GPS Antenna ③ Cigar Jack Power Cablea

Pick up the phone to clarify with them since you can't test it yourself.  Just say you already have a 128GB.  SDcards are soo cheap, I wish I can use 256GB!

I'm using the iRoad v9 s2 here -  recently the memory card that came with the iRoad got damaged (it just would not start up one afternoon when I returned to my car), so I got a Sandisk 64GB in replacement.

The thing with this SanDisk card is that everytime I take it out from my iRoad and dock it to my desktop to retrieve in-cam footage, the moment I pop it back into the iRoad, the camera would go "Memory card is damaged, and cannot be recorded"?

But if I bring it back to my desktop PC, I can view the footage very well in the IROAD Wi-Fi Viewer.

So I end up having to format the memory card all over again using my desktop, then plugging it back into the iRoad. And then I lose all the historical footage.

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm using the iRoad v9 s2 here -  recently the memory card that came with the iRoad got damaged (it just would not start up one afternoon when I returned to my car), so I got a Sandisk 64GB in replacement.

The thing with this SanDisk card is that everytime I take it out from my iRoad and dock it to my desktop to retrieve in-cam footage, the moment I pop it back into the iRoad, the camera would go "Memory card is damaged, and cannot be recorded"?

But if I bring it back to my desktop PC, I can view the footage very well in the IROAD Wi-Fi Viewer.

So I end up having to format the memory card all over again using my desktop, then plugging it back into the iRoad. And then I lose all the historical footage.

Anyone else having this problem?

Shutdown the camera before inserting the card?

Yes I did that. Only remove/insert the memory card when the camera is off... Still no dice!

Then probably is issue with the dashcam. U can check with iroad support. 

Hi everyone.

This is what happened to my iRoad rear camera? 3 years and it's like that. Very lousy. V9

Appreciate if you can advise or assist me?

Great thanks.

post-165514-0-27953400-1536237185_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi everyone.

This is what happened to my iRoad rear camera? 3 years and it's like that. Very lousy. V9

Appreciate if you can advise or assist me?

Great thanks.

I think you better go back to agent to have them check! 

• Praise 1

good day all 

thanks 

best regds 

Iroad just released an update for the desktop app. There are 2 new options. Rear camera reverse recording and High temperature shutdown option. Think u may be interested in Rear camera reverse recording option.

• Praise 1

Im using v7 for some years. Notice after firmware upgrade, I cannot view the rear camera at all. Any advise for this?

Does the device keep restarting or prompt any error message?

Heard from my friend that it could be due to the rear camera problem. 

If you cant see any rear view, advise you to contact them or visit their office. 

Cheers! :>

Guys

I am considering X9 model.

If I dont install the battery pack, how long on average the the parking model recording duration will be like before voltage get cuts off at 12v?

And when voltage get cuts off, will there be event recording if that get triggered?

Thanks for answering. 

↡ Advertisement